School Survival Forums
Whats up! Rather angry thread - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Whats up! Rather angry thread (/showthread.php?tid=27849)

Whats up! Rather angry thread - Fuckthegoldenrule - 11-10-2012 11:17 AM

Hi.. I'm an 18 year old bloke from Denmark, big fan of Alternative Metal & Punk/Hardcore punk....

So why am i here?... Well i no longer feel that i can keep this for myself forever.. And what would that be?

School sucks and the golden rule sucks. I'm all done with middle school and i'm currently in what you could call the danish version of "College".. 2 years and i can move on in life but screw that for now.

A few weeks ago i started realizing what a big fat joke school & further school that leads to education is.. I'm not thinking about dropping out or anything, but oh mine does it fucking suck? People are all moaning over grades, as if they think it's the most important thing that ever hit them and i can only sit back and think (What a fucking joke).

Why should i care?.. It's just a piece of paper that tells me if i did not so good, good... Or very good, and i just don't give a fuck.

I never speak out loud in any class either.. Whats the fucking point?.. I don't even want to share my opinion with most of the people anyway, i feel like a complete misfit most of the time... Fact is i don't give a shit about grades, i can hardly think about school. All i care about is listening to music & drinking at the moment, i just don't give a shit.

I wake up 6 am in the morning.. I take a 40 min busride to walk around classroom to classroom hours after hours a day taking class after class getting more and more frustrated with the "Golden rule".. Because it SUCKS, and i just don't give a shit.

No wonder why i never made my homework back in middleschool, because school is one big joke. I look at people everyday and i cannot stop bothering myself with that single thought, why the fuck do they care?.. Well i don't.

Don't do this and that, put that phone away... Please read line 4, please please please allover again, SCHOOL FUCKING SUCKS

RE: Whats up! Rather angry thread - SomeRandomHuman - 11-10-2012 11:56 AM

Welcome! And I agree, SCHOOL FUCKIN SUCKS! Good job not giving half a rats ass, when I see people wasteing even a second careing, I wonder why the hell they do it! If they are dumb, brainwashed, or just fucking bitches. I hate it when people think they are superior and tell me what to do. Tjey need to get a fucking life already.

RE: Whats up! Rather angry thread - Miller0700 - 11-10-2012 12:14 PM

Sup.

RE: Whats up! Rather angry thread - Heil_Kaiba8921 - 11-10-2012 11:30 PM

What's your favorite movie?

Favorite actor?

Whats up! Rather angry thread - SoulRiser - 11-11-2012 07:03 AM

What's wrong with the golden rule? Well, other than the fact that I'm guessing people who've been preaching about it to you don't actually practice what they preach...

Whats up! Rather angry thread - GreenLamp - 11-11-2012 11:35 AM

Hello and welcome. Smile

RE: Whats up! Rather angry thread - SomeRandomHuman - 11-11-2012 11:59 AM

When I saw your username, Fuckthegolden rule, it made me laugh. Are you going to fuck it, as in rape it?

Whats up! Rather angry thread - Fuckthegoldenrule - 11-12-2012 04:10 AM

Thanks for the warm welcome all of you... Smile

Fav movie: Pulp ficion

Fav Actor: Tom Hanks... So many movies & so many actors, so it can change anytime.

Yes, if i could rape & molest the golden rule i would.

School tomorow.......

RE: Whats up! Rather angry thread - Ahab - 11-13-2012 01:22 AM

Welcome! Feel your pain.

(11-11-2012 07:03 AM)SoulRiser Wrote:  What's wrong with the golden rule? Well, other than the fact that I'm guessing people who've been preaching about it to you don't actually practice what they preach...

What if a psychotic masochist (with a repressed poop fetish, to make it all interesting and Freudian) decides to abide by the golden rule?