School Survival Forums
1 week school pro only! - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: 1 week school pro only! (/showthread.php?tid=27794)

1 week school pro only! - LiptomaticMate - 11-02-2012 12:19 AM

I know it's Thursday today and Friday tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday comes after those two as well. I want to share with YOU who are reading this that. Next week, that means in 3 days I will be a school slave.
On Monday, I will prioritize school as number 1. I wanna play games, nooo rather let's do homework. You get the point. 1 week only. I want to see the effects, the benefits and I'll report to here back day after day, in small notes. For those of you who maybe want to know how it's going. I do this because of two reasons.

1. I want to see how good emotionally I'm gonna feel If I do as the teachers say, all my homework is done. Practising before test and etc. I'm very curious.
2. I want to see if those against those who are against school maybe are right?

Let's hope that I get only A's and A's, I doubt that though. :(
And HEy! I'll also raise my hand constantly, instantly. Smile

That's all folks, wish me luck next week. Maybe I'll even start tomorrow as it's Friday, However, I doubt that.
I'm gonna be there slave.

HUMAN MODE: SCHOOL SLAVE

RE: 1 week school pro only! - McGee! - 11-02-2012 05:29 AM

Overdo it to the point of sarcasm. Find articles related to whatever you're learning and bring them in. Copy/Paste stuff on it into a very long unassigned paper. Cheat a shitload for the A's. Be best buddies with the staff all the sudden. Write notes on everything else in the book. Read "higher level" english books and write reports via sparknotes. Find "complicated" math problems and copy the answer and explanations off the internet.

I can give you more examples of stuff if you tell me some classes, and what you might be willing to actually do.

Maybe afterwards, based on this, you can write editorials on RateMySchool/RateMyTeacher.

RE: 1 week school pro only! - LiptomaticMate - 11-02-2012 07:14 AM

(11-02-2012 05:29 AM)McGee! Wrote:  Overdo it to the point of sarcasm. Find articles related to whatever you're learning and bring them in. Copy/Paste stuff on it into a very long unassigned paper. Cheat a shitload for the A's. Be best buddies with the staff all the sudden. Write notes on everything else in the book. Read "higher level" english books and write reports via sparknotes. Find "complicated" math problems and copy the answer and explanations off the internet.

I can give you more examples of stuff if you tell me some classes, and what you might be willing to actually do.

Maybe afterwards, based on this, you can write editorials on RateMySchool/RateMyTeacher.

I'm going extreme. Next week people will seem me smiling, showing complete interest in school, working with math and remembering chemistry equations. I can't wait until next week, when PROJECT PRO SCHOOLER starts Biggrin
Have you done something similar? Or you've finished school?

1 week school pro only! - AtheistLGBTQAnarchist - 11-02-2012 08:00 AM

Does anyone know where SomeRandomHuman is?

1 week school pro only! - Ky - 11-02-2012 10:35 AM

It's funny that you're trying to replicate the attitude I had in my first ten years in the system for only a week.

1 week school pro only! - LiptomaticMate - 11-02-2012 02:46 PM

I was a little less extreme like that in primary school so I haven't hated school all my life.Is SomeRandomHuman a celebrity here?

RE: 1 week school pro only! - McGee! - 11-03-2012 05:13 AM

I've done similar things, but never all at once, which is what makes your plan so epic.

1 week school pro only! - AtheistLGBTQAnarchist - 11-03-2012 06:58 AM

No, I just heard about people burning houses down on Halloween in Detroit so she might be dead...

1 week school pro only! - LiptomaticMate - 11-03-2012 07:02 AM

Oh... :shock:

1 week school pro only! - AtheistLGBTQAnarchist - 11-03-2012 01:30 PM

Well, she had a good run, we shall all drink dirty dish water in her honor.

RE: 1 week school pro only! - SomeRandomHuman - 11-06-2012 06:54 AM

(11-03-2012 06:58 AM)AmericanAtheistAnarchist Wrote:  No, I just heard about people burning houses down on Halloween in Detroit so she might be dead...

I am ALIVE! But I now fucking hate where I live. THEY BURNED MY BUILDING! FUCKERS! I will completely expalin in a thread I will make that I will call "I fucking hate detroit".

RE: 1 week school pro only! - SomeRandomHuman - 11-06-2012 07:49 AM

(11-03-2012 01:30 PM)AmericanAtheistAnarchist Wrote:  Well, she had a good run, we shall all drink dirty dish water in her honor.

Why dirty dish water? But sad thing is, if I did die you guys would be the only people to acknowladge my death.