School Survival Forums
never fight a fat person - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: never fight a fat person (/showthread.php?tid=27669)

never fight a fat person - 4r4b7 - 10-09-2012 11:38 PM

Today in school, some fat boy in my class was annoying. I went to him and started punching him. He just pushed and put me on the floor. I'm very light and quick, but he's fat, so i can't really do anything. He was on top of me, and I couldn't do anything bcoz he was so fat. I was still throwing punches. people came and stopped it.

I lost. Fighting.

Never fight a fat person, they'll beat you with their weight.
I've got a bruise on the side of my head.

RE: never fight a fat person - Alucard483 - 10-10-2012 01:28 AM

How the fuck does that work out? Bob and weave, use that speed to your advantage! Float like butterfly sting like bee!

never fight a fat person - 4r4b7 - 10-10-2012 01:53 AM

I messed up the first time.

never fight a fat person - techguy - 10-10-2012 02:07 AM

Talk about a nice fail huh. We all have them.

never fight a fat person - SoulRiser - 10-10-2012 02:17 AM

So you punch someone 'cause they're annoying?

RE: never fight a fat person - Heil_Kaiba8921 - 10-10-2012 02:30 AM

use your opponent's weight against them...resort to pushing and tripping and if you don't care for the unspoken rules of street fighting like me, go for the balls and then kick him while he's down...it'll work every time and nobody will want to fight you bc you fight dirty and they want an easy win (i'm skinny too, although i've never actually been in a fight because i tell ppl to come to my house and they chicken out...guess they are just little pansies)

RE: never fight a fat person - FarBeyondDriven - 10-10-2012 04:10 AM

(10-10-2012 02:17 AM)SoulRiser Wrote:  So you punch someone 'cause they're annoying?

My thoughts exactly.

More like never fight anyone ever unless it is required of you to or you are in immediate trouble and have no other way of defense. These threads aren't a place for (seemingly) bullies to brag of their doings nor for others to encourage them. Come on, now.

never fight a fat person - Ky - 10-10-2012 06:15 AM

Hey, some of us win, some of us lose. There's nothing fair about fighting, but that doesn't mean school officials should do anything to make it fair.

never fight a fat person - AtheistLGBTQAnarchist - 10-10-2012 07:29 AM

People, these are what knives are for.

never fight a fat person - Ky - 10-10-2012 07:32 AM

^ I designed a makeshift knuckle utility out of two thumbtacks and a rubber band, and hung it up on a bulletin board in my science class to simply look like a rubber band tacked onto the wall. However, if I were to wrap it around my hand, I could punch holes in things...or people.

never fight a fat person - AtheistLGBTQAnarchist - 10-10-2012 07:40 AM

We're going in Assassins Creed style.

never fight a fat person - 4r4b7 - 10-11-2012 02:10 AM

(10-10-2012 02:17 AM)SoulRiser Wrote:  So you punch someone 'cause they're annoying?
Yep. He said كس امك to me. It means "Your mother's pussy".

I had to start fighting.

RE: never fight a fat person - bulgarianlion - 10-11-2012 03:18 AM

It was expected. You're a fucking anorexic midget. Also, your mother is a whore. I said it. What are you going to do about this?

RE: never fight a fat person - Heil_Kaiba8921 - 10-11-2012 03:32 AM

(10-10-2012 07:40 AM)WaterHealerOfBurns Wrote:  We're going in Assassins Creed style.

before you know it, every member here will have a team of parkour/freerunning champs that will come jumping and running into the middle of a fight just to scare the other kids away...or even just to make the fight fair, because if there's anything I've learned from movies, it's that bullies/jocks don't like a fair fight and their friends will hold you so that the other person can get in some good gut shots then leave "victoriously" only to realize you just stood back up and pulled out a gun...i'm gonna stop there because that got a bit...evil...i suppose you oculd say

RE: never fight a fat person - FarBeyondDriven - 10-11-2012 04:09 AM

You didn't "have to" start fighting. You chose to, which was a poor decision. School officials certainly shouldn't jump in to students' problems between one another, unless it is asked or needed of them to do so. Mind over matter, anyhow. Don't sink down to the guy's level. Rise above it.

I could understand more so if he were to have threatened you. I'm sure he wouldn't have randomly thrown out such an inksult, either. "Your mother's pussy" sounds like an answer -- albeit an incredibly immature one -- to a question.

never fight a fat person - Ky - 10-11-2012 06:27 AM

Hey 's. ...Your mom.

How arabia-mad are you on a scale of 1 to pussy?

never fight a fat person - AtheistLGBTQAnarchist - 10-11-2012 09:35 AM

Make 50 more post if you know what I mean...