School Survival Forums
Mebsite that writes essays - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Homework Help & Answers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: Mebsite that writes essays (/showthread.php?tid=27606)

Mebsite that writes essays - SomeRandomHuman - 09-29-2012 10:17 PM

I found a website that can write essays for you! And it doesnt cound as plagerisim, I have used it before! It is: http://www.essaygenerator.com This is great, you type it your topic and the plagerisim sites at my school dont detect it. Maybe it will work for you!

Mebsite that writes essays - AtheistLGBTQAnarchist - 09-29-2012 10:39 PM

That depends if it's not detected by Turnitin.com.I hate those anti-plagiarism Nazis who think everyone who plagiarizes is a thief.I mean stealing a book is one thing but is hating on a person who is bad at paraphrasing really necessary?

Mebsite that writes essays - SoulRiser - 09-29-2012 11:14 PM

haha... yes, it does technically make full sentences, but it has NO concept whatsoever of the meaning of the topic you type in. Thus, the resulting essay makes no sense.

Mebsite that writes essays - AtheistLGBTQAnarchist - 09-30-2012 12:04 AM

So close.Well all we can do is hope no one tracks down the homework sub forum.

Mebsite that writes essays - Ky - 09-30-2012 03:08 AM

Last I checked, information was free.

Mebsite that writes essays - AtheistLGBTQAnarchist - 09-30-2012 04:25 AM

You have to pay for the internet.

RE: Mebsite that writes essays - SomeRandomHuman - 09-30-2012 04:26 AM

Even though it doesnt make much sense at all, I get better grades using it then doing the work myself. And I dont even need to put in any effort!

RE: Mebsite that writes essays - AtheistLGBTQAnarchist - 09-30-2012 04:34 AM

Even though it doesnt make much sense at all, I get better grades using it then doing the work myself. And I dont even need to put in any effort!
[/quote]Tripleevil

RE: Mebsite that writes essays - Ky - 09-30-2012 10:03 AM

(09-30-2012 04:25 AM)MentalAnarchist Wrote:  You have to pay for the internet.
Or you can filch off someone else's. Going to your local library is neither a crime nor expensive.

RE: Mebsite that writes essays - Heil_Kaiba8921 - 09-30-2012 02:20 PM

ok, i used this site and the first topic i thought of was "The Color Blue" and here is what i got on the first try

An essay on The Color Blue
In this essay I will consider the social, economic and political factors of The Color Blue. Advancments in The Color Blue can be linked to many areas. While much has been written on its influence on contemporary living, its influence on western cinema has not been given proper recognition. Crossing many cultural barriers it still draws remarks such as 'I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole' and 'i'd rather eat wasps' from the over 50, obviously. Complex though it is I shall now attempt to provide an exaustive report on The Color Blue and its numerous 'industries'.

Social Factors

Interweaving social trends form a strong net in which we are all trapped. Back when Vealinger reamarked ‘the power struggle will continue while the great tale of humanity remains untold’ [1] he was clearly refering to the impact of The Color Blue on today's society. Difference among people, race, culture and society is essential on the survival of our world, however The Color Blue is crunchy on the outside but soft in the middle.

Of paramount importance to any study of The Color Blue within its context, is understanding the ideals of society. Society says that every man must find their own truth. While one sees The Color Blue, another may see monkeys playing tennis.

Economic Factors

Economics has been defined as 'I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.' To my learned ear that sounds like two people with itchy backs. Of course, The Color Blue fits perfectly into the JTB-Guide-Dog model, a lovely model.
Oil
Prices

The Color Blue

There is no longer a need to argue the importance of The Color Blue, it is clear to see that the results speak for themselves. The question which surfaces now is, how? My personal view is that oil prices looms over The Color Blue this cannot be a coincidence. Assumptions made by traders have caused uncertainty amongst the private sector.

Political Factors

Politics, we all agree, is a fact of life. Contrasting the numerous political activists campaigning for the interests of The Color Blue can be like looking at The Color Blueilisation, as it's become known, and one's own sense of morality.

To quote one of the great political analysts Esperanza Bootlegger 'You can lead a horse to water, big deal.' [2] Amazingly, he new nothing of The Color Blue until he was well into his thirties. History tells us that The Color Blue will always be a vote winner, whether we like it, or not.

Why did The Color Blue cross the road? - To get to the other side! Just my little joke, but lets hope that The Color Blue doesn't inspire similar hilarity in the next elections.
Conclusion

What can we conclude? Well, The Color Blue has played a large part in the development of man in the 20th Century and its influence remains strong. It fills a hole, applauds greatness and it brings the best out in people.

I shall give the final word to star Christina Hendrix: 'I wouldn't be where I am today without The Color Blue.' [3]

[1] Vealinger - Turtle Power - 2003 ICJ

[2] Bootlegger - Take It! - 1961 Viva Books

[3] Get On The Bus - Issue 321 - Media Books

Mebsite that writes essays - AtheistLGBTQAnarchist - 10-01-2012 08:50 AM

Also you spelled Website Mebsite

RE: Mebsite that writes essays - SomeRandomHuman - 10-02-2012 10:12 AM

(10-01-2012 08:50 AM)MentalAnarchist Wrote:  Also you spelled Website Mebsite

I know. Its hard to type on an ipod.

RE: Mebsite that writes essays - SomeRandomHuman - 10-02-2012 10:12 AM

The website may not work for most things, but it might for a few. And you dont need to put in any effort