School Survival Forums
a living hell - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: a living hell (/showthread.php?tid=27394)

a living hell - unstoppablefreak - 08-25-2012 07:28 PM

I'm so stressed out. I have no motivation or whatsoever to go to school. I hate my classmates and the teachers. I'm not a rebel btw I really love learning but the teachers are so annoying. My math grades is always the lowest in class(people in my class are really good at math and I'm always failing at math tests even when I tried my best) my math teacher in grade 10th was really kind and understanding. now I'm in grade 11th, my math teacher kinda forces me to pass all the tests :( and I'm so exhausted. The school starts at 7.10 am and dismiss at 4pm. I'm tired. And the day's not over though, I still have bunch of homeworks and exams for the next day. I don't know what I should do. I know high school won't lasts forever but this is exhausting.

and btw I'm planning to start college early so I can get out from that fucking place but I couldn't find one my country(I live in Indonesia)

a living hell - SoulRiser - 08-26-2012 02:40 AM

Learning and school are two very different things. It is possible to learn in school, but the way it's designed, it's not very effective at all (and can even be detrimental)... so...

How do your parents feel about homeschooling?

a living hell - Katelyn - 08-26-2012 03:14 AM

My school starts on Monday and I am scared to death. I am sure I am going to get ignored and be treated like a freak. I am sorry that you are being bullied by your teacher. I am terrible at math too- like really bad. I am in 12th this year and I hope this year goes fast. Be strong!! Biggrin

a living hell - marktheshark - 08-26-2012 09:46 AM

Just wondering. Is it a viable option for you to just drop out?

RE: a living hell - unstoppablefreak - 08-26-2012 01:32 PM

(08-26-2012 02:40 AM)SoulRiser Wrote:  Learning and school are two very different things. It is possible to learn in school, but the way it's designed, it's not very effective at all (and can even be detrimental)... so...

How do your parents feel about homeschooling?

they're not happy about it. I was homeschooled from grade 7th to 9th

RE: a living hell - unstoppablefreak - 08-26-2012 01:33 PM

(08-26-2012 03:14 AM)Katelyn Wrote:  My school starts on Monday and I am scared to death. I am sure I am going to get ignored and be treated like a freak. I am sorry that you are being bullied by your teacher. I am terrible at math too- like really bad. I am in 12th this year and I hope this year goes fast. Be strong!! Biggrin

I hope so tooBiggrin I can't wait to get out from this hell hole

RE: a living hell - unstoppablefreak - 08-26-2012 01:34 PM

(08-26-2012 09:46 AM)marktheshark Wrote:  Just wondering. Is it a viable option for you to just drop out?

as much as I want to, I can't :(

a living hell - Ky - 08-26-2012 01:36 PM

The amazing triple post, executed perfectly.

Anyway, I have pretty much the same story, with a few minor differences.

RE: a living hell - Miller0700 - 08-26-2012 01:51 PM

Try to take a hobby or sport; Something to take your mind of of school.

RE: a living hell - SoulRiser - 08-26-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:they're not happy about it. I was homeschooled from grade 7th to 9th
Why did they homeschool you, and why did they stop?

RE: a living hell - SomeRandomHuman - 09-02-2012 12:25 PM

I agree, school is hell. But think about it, you are lucky to be in 11th so you can graduate in a few years and get outta there. The rest of your life will be school free. You already got through the first 10 years, so this will be easy.

RE: a living hell - guts12 - 09-05-2012 08:21 AM

If you still have troubles, I find a solo hobby and ignoring or giving quick witted responses to insults really makes the school day go by faster

RE: a living hell - guts12 - 09-05-2012 08:21 AM

Sorry double post

RE: a living hell - SomeRandomHuman - 09-05-2012 11:48 AM

Just do the bare minimum to pass and get out of school. Abdolute bare minimum, dont put in more effort then needed.