School Survival Forums
Messed up dream - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Support & Psychology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Forum: Our Ever-Shifting Imaginations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: Messed up dream (/showthread.php?tid=26919)

Messed up dream - Miller0700 - 05-22-2012 12:55 AM

Today, I dreamed that I had a daughter and she couldn't be no more than six or eight years old. She was crying and I asked what was wrong. She said that she was upset that I couldn't lead a successful career because I had to take time off care of her. She said she never wanted to be born. I hugged her and told her it was alright. She went upstairs to her room. A few seconds later, I walked upstairs to her room to make her laugh and found out she killed herself by hanging...

RE: Messed up dream - FarBeyondDriven - 05-22-2012 01:33 AM

(05-22-2012 12:55 AM)Derchin Wrote:  Today, I dreamed that I had a daughter and she couldn't be no more than six or
eight years old. She was crying and I asked what was wrong. She said that she was upset that I couldn't lead a successful career because I had to take time off care of her. She said she never wanted to be born. I hugged her and told her it was alright. She went upstairs to her room. A few seconds later, I walekd upstairs to her room to make her laugh and found out she killed hersel by hanging herself...

Had a dream I butt raped my cat once.

I win.

RE: Messed up dream - Miller0700 - 05-22-2012 01:56 AM

(05-22-2012 01:33 AM)FarBeyondDriven Wrote:  
(05-22-2012 12:55 AM)Derchin Wrote:  Today, I dreamed that I had a daughter and she couldn't be no more than six or
eight years old. She was crying and I asked what was wrong. She said that she was upset that I couldn't lead a successful career because I had to take time off care of her. She said she never wanted to be born. I hugged her and told her it was alright. She went upstairs to her room. A few seconds later, I walekd upstairs to her room to make her laugh and found out she killed hersel by hanging herself...

I win.

Was it tight?

RE: Messed up dream - FarBeyondDriven - 05-22-2012 02:57 AM

(05-22-2012 01:56 AM)Derchin Wrote:  
(05-22-2012 01:33 AM)FarBeyondDriven Wrote:  

I win.

Was it tight?

It was.

RE: Messed up dream - Miller0700 - 05-22-2012 04:27 AM

Figured.

RE: Messed up dream - Sharpie - 05-22-2012 05:46 AM

What the fuck do you guys smoke before you go to bed?

i want some..

RE: Messed up dream - Griff_Da_Man - 05-27-2012 06:32 AM

420chan probably.

Lame joke, I know...