School Survival Forums
Favorite beverage? - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Forum: Food & Cooking (/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Thread: Favorite beverage? (/showthread.php?tid=2634)

Pages: 1 2 3

Favorite beverage? - zagix - 11-03-2012 12:30 AM

Actually, it's sparkling apple cider, Martinellis.

RE: Favorite beverage? - SomeRandomHuman - 11-06-2012 11:15 AM

I love mountain dew. But I usually have to settle for generic lemon lime soda because I am not what you would call rich.

RE: Favorite beverage? - Thought Criminal - 11-06-2012 03:50 PM

Not a big fan of Mountain Dew for casual drinking but I'll usually have it if I'm up pulling some hardcore gaming sessions or out partying. Even then I don't really swing for regular Mountain Dew. I like all the weird ass flavor combinations they come up with. Code Red is good, So is Pitch Black, Voltage and Game Fuel are up there too.

Favorite beverage? - Ky - 11-07-2012 08:21 AM

^ Don't forget Baja Blast. Lime flavoring up in this house.

Beverages:

Actual-God-tier: Water
god-tier: Dr Pepper
Up there: Mountain Dew (and all of its flavorings)
Pepsi (if in the mood for a sweet beverage)
Coke (if in the mood for a good beverage)
Root Beer
Fruit Punch
Everything else is below

RE: Favorite beverage? - IamNoone - 11-07-2012 01:29 PM

Lemon Snapple.

Or cranberry juice and water 1:2 ratio

And any soda that isn't throwback (made with real sugar) is shit. Except jarritos and cream soda.

RE: Favorite beverage? - SomeRandomHuman - 11-09-2012 11:46 AM

Oh yeah, flavored mountain dew is so fucking great.

RE: Favorite beverage? - Thought Criminal - 11-09-2012 01:59 PM

Not a big fan of Baja Blast. Plus it's only available at Taco Bell which is only good when you're inebriated.

RE: Favorite beverage? - SomeRandomHuman - 11-10-2012 12:11 PM

(11-09-2012 01:59 PM)Thought Criminal Wrote:  Not a big fan of Baja Blast. Plus it's only available at Taco Bell which is only good when you're inebriated.
You hate taco bell? I like taco bell but I preffer other fast food to it. And since I only can afford fast food monthly or so, I normally go somewhere else, unless I have a free taco coupon. I would eat there often, but its so fucking expensive.

RE: Favorite beverage? - Thought Criminal - 11-10-2012 03:46 PM

I get half off at the chicken place I work at. It's this upstart called PDQ.
Place has amazing food. You get tired of it though.

RE: Favorite beverage? - SomeRandomHuman - 11-11-2012 11:39 AM

(11-10-2012 03:46 PM)Thought Criminal Wrote:  I get half off at the chicken place I work at. It's this upstart called PDQ.
Place has amazing food. You get tired of it though.
You are rely lucky. I am underaged(14) so I cant get a job, and although underaged labor is common where I live, I am so short and look like a little kid that nobody will hire me, they say I look like I am 9 and tbey will get in deep shit for hireing underaged. Since mom is in jail (but she was no help to me anyway-was jailed for abuseing me, then breaking out and nearly killing me and burning my building, long story, explained on "I fuckin hate Detroit") and my dad died when I was 5, I live alone because the really shitty part of detroit doesnt abide laws, and the only way I can get money is dumpster diving and selli g the stuff at pawn shops and finding money.

RE: Favorite beverage? - MariKlemz - 06-16-2017 03:07 AM

(11-08-2010 12:45 AM)fishpit Wrote:  What's your favorite beverage? I mainly drink plain H20 but colder weather has gotten me to drink unsweetened tea, both tea teas and herbal teas. I like milk too but I'm somewhat lactose intolerant.

Chai (indian milk tea) I made today, makes ~two servings:
Ingredients: 2 tsp black tea leaves, 5 cloves, 1 cinnamon stick, pinch of nutmeg, pinch of fennel, 4 pepper corns, 1 cup water, 1 cup milk. (Chai usually has cardamon but I didn't have any. Definitely add maybe 6-8 pods if you have some.) Feel free to experiment with the spices- there's tons of variations.

Bring spices and water to boil. Simmer for 10 min. (more flavor the longer you simmer but I'm impatient.) Add milk and bring to simmer again (watch out for over boiling the milk or you will end up with a foamy mess). Add tea leaves and turn off heat. Wait 2 min. Strain tea, sweeten if you want, and enjoy. Serve in tea cups if you wanna be classy.

I occasionally drink Vodka, specially when colder season.

Due to my love of Vodka and its art I studied it and now I'm a certified Vodka maker (not that great but still proud =)).

RE: Favorite beverage? - the Analogist - 06-16-2017 07:55 AM

Blue Raspberry Lemonade Kool-ade

also I discovered a recipe for Mt. Dew
I made it by accident and it tasted just like f-king mt. dew

Favorite beverage? - Avatar Korra - 06-16-2017 08:35 AM

Water-Both warm and cold.

Favorite beverage? - Deleted - 06-20-2017 10:37 PM

This is a list of drinks that I like: Water, farmer's market apple juice, farmers market orange juice, farmers market beet juice, German kola, German beer, wine, whiskey, mango juice, mango lasi, good tea made with 99 percent pure water, and mineral water.

This is a list of drinks that I don't like: Tap water, processed apple juice, processed orange juice, drip coffee, American beer, cherry juice, milk, cheap wine, Tea made from tap water, and root beer.

RE: Favorite beverage? - The man - 06-21-2017 12:21 AM

Beverages:

Actual-God-tier:Crush Orange.
god-tier: Apple Juice
Up there:
Sprite
Coke
Orange Juice
Pink Lemonade
Everything else is below