School Survival Forums
2 Weeks. - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: 2 Weeks. (/showthread.php?tid=26148)

2 Weeks. - Dirtbikemike - 04-21-2012 06:45 AM

2 weeks without a computer and without an iPhone. I feel like I've learned nothing. I use my phone and computer, unlike the majority of other teens, to actually learn. I really love learning, but none gets done at school and my dad kicks me off of this computer after an hour. Also my dad won't drive me to get parts for my RC cars this week.

This is the least productive week or two I have gone through in a god damn while.

It's horrible. "But kids in Africa--" Well this is a First World country, you know, where shit gets done, but I can't do shit when I'm being restricted and steered away from my interests.

RE: 2 Weeks. - Sharpie - 04-21-2012 08:48 AM

Hey, I use my phone & computer to learn too. I love just looking up something that interests me and reading all sorts of stuff about it.

If you know where your phone is, take it back. Don't put up with that.

RE: 2 Weeks. - The - 04-21-2012 12:35 PM

How'd you post that if you have no computer?

RE: 2 Weeks. - Dirtbikemike - 04-21-2012 12:56 PM

(04-21-2012 12:35 PM)The Wrote:  How'd you post that if you have no computer?

Read another line.

RE: 2 Weeks. - The - 04-21-2012 11:27 PM

I meant what computer are you using? What is "this" computer?

RE: 2 Weeks. - noodlehead - 04-23-2012 12:09 PM

Man, that sucks. I agree with Sharpie. If you know where it is then just take it back.
I got my phone taken away too recently, but the thing is, it wasnt even working when I gave it to my parents. So I wouldn't have been using it whether they took it away or not. I didn't bother telling them that though.