School Survival Forums
1901-49 History hw need ideas - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Homework Help & Answers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: 1901-49 History hw need ideas (/showthread.php?tid=25602)

1901-49 History hw need ideas - Efs - 03-28-2012 05:34 PM

Hey I'm doing an assignment for History class. The question or topic is how has society or the life of citizens changed due to an event (must be first half of 20th century, so 1901-49).

Eg. Life in the Great Depression, life in nazi germany etc.

I was thinking out of these 3 though:
1) Life/Society in the Soviet Union (mainly under Stalin's ruel, there is a lot of info on this and I love Russian history)

2) Anarchist Catalonia (BECAUSE ANARCHY LOL, I know nothing on this it just sounds interesting)

3) Greek Civil War (because I'm Greek except there like no info on this shit about civilians and society)

What do you guys think I should do?

RE: 1901-49 History hw need ideas - Stadium - 03-28-2012 05:56 PM

(03-28-2012 05:34 PM)Efs Wrote:  Hey I'm doing an assignment for History class. The question or topic is how has society or the life of citizens changed due to an event (must be first half of 20th century, so 1901-49).

Eg. Life in the Great Depression, life in nazi germany etc.

I was thinking out of these 3 though:
1) Life/Society in the Soviet Union (mainly under Stalin's ruel, there is a lot of info on this and I love Russian history)

2) Anarchist Catalonia (BECAUSE ANARCHY LOL, I know nothing on this it just sounds interesting)

3) Greek Civil War (because I'm Greek except there like no info on this shit about civilians and society)

What do you guys think I should do?

RE: 1901-49 History hw need ideas - bulgarianlion - 03-28-2012 06:20 PM

Do the Soviet Union. I can help you with that.