School Survival Forums
They're thinking so little I feel bad. - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: They're thinking so little I feel bad. (/showthread.php?tid=25508)

They're thinking so little I feel bad. - Dirtbikemike - 03-24-2012 08:05 AM

I noticed that when a girl in my math class answered a problem right my teacher said, "That's right! See guys now you're thinking!"

Thinking? What thinking? I started muttering that under my breath. What thinking? I don't understand, what thinking? I just wanted to SCREAM it. WHAT THINKING? Is my math teacher's definition of 'thinking' doing meaningless and mindless math problems? They're not thinking. They're robots. The girl that answered the question is thoroughly brainwashed indoctrinated into the system and definitely is not thinking. She is indoctrinated to the point where I feel bad for her. Her life is school. When there's time after class to talk she talks about other classes/assignments for other classes/marching zombie band.

There's my 2cents on that.

RE: They're thinking so little I feel bad. - 1312 - 03-24-2012 08:34 AM

That's basically 90% of the population.

Just doing what everyone else is doing and never questioning why.

RE: They're thinking so little I feel bad. - RammsteinFearFactory - 03-24-2012 08:38 AM

No childhood, no life, brainwashed to think that schooling and the state are the source of all knowledge... I wonder if she thinks the USA is superior to all other nations and that the wars are for good. It's sad, she sounds like a slave who doesn't even think about wanting a life because she's studying about school so much, she doesn't know she's missing out. Pure example of why sovereign states are bad and why I'd prefer to live in a caveman tribe without currency or government where people made their own food instead of this slavery/brainwashing for 12 years > earn piece of paper > do boring office job > get money > buy food > tell kids you need school to earn money for buying food as if it's impossible to grow your own, or that you can't learn how to grow food outside of school, even though you can't inside it either.

RE: They're thinking so little I feel bad. - cuttlefishCuller - 03-24-2012 08:44 AM

Math takes genuine effort and brainwork to do. If you have a difficult time with it, there's nothing wrong with that. Please don't discount other's skill in order to justify yourself.

How did you for from "girl who solved a problem correctly" to "BRAINWASHED DRONE BLUHHHHHHH'? It sound like a case of sour grapes to me.

RE: They're thinking so little I feel bad. - RammsteinFearFactory - 03-24-2012 08:50 AM

(03-24-2012 08:44 AM)cuttlefishCuller Wrote:  Math takes genuine effort and brainwork to do. If you have a difficult time with it, there's nothing wrong with that. Please don't discount other's skill in order to justify yourself.

How did you for from "girl who solved a problem correctly" to "BRAINWASHED DRONE BLUHHHHHHH'? It sound like a case of sour grapes to me.

You've returned?! Did you bring... red hair dye?

RE: They're thinking so little I feel bad. - cuttlefishCuller - 03-24-2012 08:51 AM

(03-24-2012 08:50 AM)RammsteinFearFactory Wrote:  
(03-24-2012 08:44 AM)cuttlefishCuller Wrote:  Math takes genuine effort and brainwork to do. If you have a difficult time with it, there's nothing wrong with that. Please don't discount other's skill in order to justify yourself.

I brought...

Homestuck....

:3

RE: They're thinking so little I feel bad. - RammsteinFearFactory - 03-24-2012 08:52 AM

(03-24-2012 08:51 AM)cuttlefishCuller Wrote:  

I brought...

Homestuck....

NOT AGAIN PLEASE TRADE YOUR HOMESTUCK FOR RED HAIR DYE, AN ACCOUSTIC GUITAR AND HOW TO COOK BACON ARRGH!

RE: They're thinking so little I feel bad. - cuttlefishCuller - 03-24-2012 08:53 AM

(03-24-2012 08:52 AM)RammsteinFearFactory Wrote:  
(03-24-2012 08:51 AM)cuttlefishCuller Wrote:  

I brought...

Homestuck....

NOT AGAIN PLEASE TRADE YOUR HOMESTUCK FOR RED HAIR DYE, AN ACCOUSTIC GUITAR AND HOW TO COOK BACON ARRGH!

Meat is gross, maaaaaan. Eat delicious tofu cake instead.

RE: They're thinking so little I feel bad. - Dirtbikemike - 03-24-2012 08:54 AM

Skill? It's 9th grade Geometry. I get nearly perfect scores on every test because it's SO EASY.

RE: They're thinking so little I feel bad. - cuttlefishCuller - 03-24-2012 08:56 AM

(03-24-2012 08:54 AM)Dirtbikemike Wrote:  

Skill? It's 9th grade Geometry. I get nearly perfect scores on every test because it's SO EASY.

Well, honors or regents, then? (advanced placement or non advanced, basically, because I'm not sure where you're from and how it translates there.)

RE: They're thinking so little I feel bad. - Dirtbikemike - 03-24-2012 09:03 AM

(03-24-2012 08:56 AM)cuttlefishCuller Wrote:  

Well, honors or regents, then? (advanced placement or non advanced, basically, because I'm not sure where you're from and how it translates there.)

Brickwall Advanced... Classes... Do... Nothing... But... Make... It... Worse.

RE: They're thinking so little I feel bad. - cuttlefishCuller - 03-24-2012 10:46 AM

(03-24-2012 09:03 AM)Dirtbikemike Wrote:  
(03-24-2012 08:56 AM)cuttlefishCuller Wrote:  

Brickwall Advanced... Classes... Do... Nothing... But... Make... It... Worse.

Advanced classes would no doubt be harder than simple placement. Either they are still too easy for you, or you just don't like to work.

RE: They're thinking so little I feel bad. - fish20 - 03-24-2012 11:50 AM

(03-24-2012 08:05 AM)Dirtbikemike Wrote:  I noticed that when a girl in my math class answered a problem right my teacher said, "That's right! See guys now you're thinking!"

Thinking? What thinking? I started muttering that under my breath. What thinking? I don't understand, what thinking? I just wanted to SCREAM it. WHAT THINKING? Is my math teacher's definition of 'thinking' doing meaningless and mindless math problems? They're not thinking. They're robots. The girl that answered the question is thoroughly brainwashed indoctrinated into the system and definitely is not thinking. She is indoctrinated to the point where I feel bad for her. Her life is school. When there's time after class to talk she talks about other classes/assignments for other classes/marching zombie band.

There's my 2cents on that.

Hey its not zombie band though a bunch of those kids are not brainwashed and the other half are. But they do walk like zombies but thats just because they have do to look cool. They actually tell us to act like robots. but thats just the style.

RE: They're thinking so little I feel bad. - Mælstrom - 03-24-2012 12:25 PM

As usual, I can't reply to this thread because of how you guys already share most of my viewpoints on this. Nice job, Tungsten balls.

RE: They're thinking so little I feel bad. - cuttlefishCuller - 03-24-2012 09:47 PM

(03-24-2012 12:25 PM)Mælstrom Wrote:  As usual, I can't reply to this thread because of how you guys already share most of my viewpoints on this. Nice job, Tungsten balls.

... we've been arguing for most of the thread and sharing conflicting viewpoints. There was some Homestuck, too.

RE: They're thinking so little I feel bad. - Efs - 03-25-2012 12:54 AM

Teacher: Now you guys are thinking!
Class:[Image: dog_science.jpg]

RE: They're thinking so little I feel bad. - bulgarianlion - 03-25-2012 01:30 AM

^LMAO

RE: They're thinking so little I feel bad. - Electronagon - 03-25-2012 02:16 AM

(03-24-2012 08:34 AM)LedoS Wrote:  That's basically 90% of the population.

This = My Whole School

RE: They're thinking so little I feel bad. - Stadium - 03-25-2012 02:21 AM

(03-25-2012 02:16 AM)WellHelloThere Wrote:  

This = My Whole School

= most people in the USA (NDAA, Patriot act)

RE: They're thinking so little I feel bad. - RammsteinFearFactory - 03-25-2012 02:24 AM

(03-25-2012 12:54 AM)Efs Wrote:  Teacher: Now you guys are thinking!

(03-25-2012 02:21 AM)Stadium Wrote:  

This = My Whole School

Hmm... "This = My Whole School = most people in the USA" So the USA only has a population of roughly 1000 now? TROLOLOLOL

RE: They're thinking so little I feel bad. - cuttlefishCuller - 03-25-2012 02:25 AM

(03-25-2012 02:24 AM)RammsteinFearFactory Wrote:  

(03-25-2012 02:21 AM)Stadium Wrote:  

This = My Whole School

Hmm... "This = My Whole School = most people in the USA" So the USA only has a population of roughly 1000 now? TROLOLOLOL

fun fact!

the USA is actually one large dog attempting do do chemistry.

RE: They're thinking so little I feel bad. - aCol - 03-25-2012 08:37 AM

Who eventually made a nuclear bomb in the process.

RE: They're thinking so little I feel bad. - gore goroth - 03-25-2012 09:37 AM

post deleted for shitty link fail.

RE: They're thinking so little I feel bad. - gore goroth - 03-25-2012 09:37 AM

Class:

fix'd

RE: They're thinking so little I feel bad. - cuttlefishCuller - 03-25-2012 09:47 AM

(03-25-2012 08:37 AM)aCol Wrote:  Who eventually made a nuclear bomb in the process.

fun fact!

dogs hate japan.