School Survival Forums
Yet Another School Rant (By Me) - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Yet Another School Rant (By Me) (/showthread.php?tid=25190)

Yet Another School Rant (By Me) - Electronagon - 03-10-2012 06:09 PM

So, yeah. Another rant.

School isn't all that bad. I like lessons where you learn through experience, rather than 100 pointless paragraphs. Lessons like Drama, PE and a bit of Science have the right idea. But everything else, well, it's just boring. How they expect us to 'learn' through boredom and being screamed at, IDK.

We can't listen to music because it's 'distracting', even with earphones. Distracting from what, boredom?
We can't text to our family, also because it's distracting. Ok, I won't have contact with my parents because a stranger told me so.
We can't go to the toilet because, well they don't give a reason. They'd rather I shit myself than let it out normally? Nice education.
We can't talk because, guess what? It's distracting. I'll talk whenever I want to, are you going to put duct tape over my mouth? Freedom of speech, biatch.
Finally, we can't have our coat on because, and I quote, 'I don't know, ask the headteacher'. I would, if they would tell me where his office is and wouldn't suspend me for it. FFS, what's wrong with a coat?

I'm sorry I don't want to be a historian. I'm sorry i don't want to be a mathematician. I'm sorry for all you brainwashed innocent children who are forced to go here every single day.

RE: Yet Another School Rant (By Me) - fish20 - 03-10-2012 08:45 PM

"Shut up and do your work."

*later*

"Give me your phone!"

SHUT UP.

"You are being disrespectful."

RE: Yet Another School Rant (By Me) - Dirtbikemike - 03-11-2012 01:54 AM

(03-10-2012 08:45 PM)Fish20 Wrote:  "You are being disrespectful."

My face when:

[Image: OpoQQ.jpg]