School Survival Forums
My school and its stupid rules - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: My school and its stupid rules (/showthread.php?tid=24972)

My school and its stupid rules - Luizao876 - 03-02-2012 02:34 AM

When I went to my classroom, I found out that I forgot my locker keys, since my bro rushed me to wake up.

Then I got out of the class before the teacher saw me, and called my mom. The telephones there are shitty, so I couldn't call her.

Then I went to one of the staff, and asked if I can borrow one of the keys to see if it would opern my locker.

But Mr.Douche is all by-the-rules, and he didn't let me get a key because it's prohibited that the staff give reserve keys to the students without them paying a fee of R$ 20,00. Wtf?

So I went to Art class, and when it was recess, I went to where they put the reserves keys, but I didn't find a key of 14 class, that it was my class.

Then I called my mom again, and she finally replied. Then she sent the keys to me and I saved myself for losing grades thanks to Mr.Douche.

RE: My school and its stupid rules - Efs - 03-03-2012 09:54 PM

A fee for borrowing a key? lol just tell them "fine I'll just not bring my books to class all year!"

RE: My school and its stupid rules - Luizao876 - 03-03-2012 10:15 PM

And the irony is, that it's those kind of schools where you have to pay for almost anything, and they say that they are "against greed". Very good job, Catholic school!

RE: My school and its stupid rules - Efs - 03-03-2012 10:20 PM

(03-03-2012 10:15 PM)Luiz√£o876 Wrote:  And the irony is, that it's those kind of schools where you have to pay for almost anything, and they say that they are "against greed". Very good job, Catholic school!

Say that to their face and see what they say.

RE: My school and its stupid rules - The Shadowman - 03-04-2012 03:02 AM

Next time, say to them that they have to pay you 20 R$ for coming to school for a year.

My school and its stupid rules - Marlena403 - 02-25-2017 02:57 AM

In my school no one has lockers until they go to Year 12. I think it's because students in Year 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 are more likely to lose the key and my school doesn't give reserve keys at all. (at least that's what I think. I don't have a locker because I'm in Year 9)