School Survival Forums
Blog about random shit that no one cares about. - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Forum: Blogs (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: Blog about random shit that no one cares about. (/showthread.php?tid=23960)

Pages: 1 2

Blog about random shit that no one cares about. - Sapphire Flames - 01-22-2012 04:05 AM

Blog post

RE: Blog about random shit that no one cares about. - Sapphire Flames - 01-22-2012 04:50 AM

Blog post

RE: Blog about random shit that no one cares about. - Mælstrom - 01-22-2012 05:39 AM

You've read the entire series? I love the books, especially Black Water.

RE: Blog about random shit that no one cares about. - bulgvar - 01-22-2012 05:52 AM

Good luck with the blog

RE: Blog about random shit that no one cares about. - Sapphire Flames - 01-22-2012 06:12 AM

Blog post

RE: Blog about random shit that no one cares about. - Mælstrom - 01-22-2012 06:21 AM

I like it for the lush, rainforest environment and devolved humans, but you're probably right on the furry thing. I wish that MacHale would give Gunny his own book, I prefer him over Bobby as a character.

RE: Blog about random shit that no one cares about. - Sapphire Flames - 01-22-2012 06:22 AM

Blog post

RE: Blog about random shit that no one cares about. - LOON_ATTIC - 01-22-2012 06:42 AM

I though you were Ayliana until I actually saw your avatar

RE: Blog about random shit that no one cares about. - cuttlefishCuller - 01-22-2012 07:11 AM

Pendragon is pretty excellent!

But yes, Black Water was one of my favorites because cats are cool!

The Quillian Games are pretty grand as well.

RE: Blog about random shit that no one cares about. - Sapphire Flames - 01-23-2012 11:34 AM

Blog post

RE: Blog about random shit that no one cares about. - Sapphire Flames - 01-29-2012 06:35 AM

Blog post

RE: Blog about random shit that no one cares about. - Sapphire Flames - 01-30-2012 05:46 AM

Blog post

RE: Blog about random shit that no one cares about. - Sapphire Flames - 02-02-2012 01:20 AM

Blog post

RE: Blog about random shit that no one cares about. - Sapphire Flames - 02-02-2012 12:49 PM

Blog post

RE: Blog about random shit that no one cares about. - Sapphire Flames - 02-03-2012 10:51 AM

Blog post

RE: Blog about random shit that no one cares about. - Sapphire Flames - 02-05-2012 11:16 PM

Blog post

RE: Blog about random shit that no one cares about. - Sapphire Flames - 02-06-2012 02:49 AM

Blog post

RE: Blog about random shit that no one cares about. - Sapphire Flames - 02-06-2012 03:12 AM

The if you aren't going to input go fuck yourself.

RE: Blog about random shit that no one cares about. - The - 02-06-2012 08:55 PM

(02-06-2012 03:12 AM)Sapphire Flames Wrote:  A fire. We had a Fuck. Mothering. Fire. In the god damned house.

Alright, shit. That was close.

[Image: stock-photo-man-holding-face-in-pain-wit...216479.jpg]

^ > mfw kids I'm babysitting are watching My little pony. I need to kill some zombies to feel of the male gender again now.

RE: Blog about random shit that no one cares about. - Sapphire Flames - 02-14-2012 08:17 AM

Why don't more people realize that besides barring kids from basic rights, school could be considered a crime against biology and nature? I don't like to pull this out often, but it recently dawned on me (Mom as doctor FTW) that teenagers are genetically designed to stay up later and sleep later (Now I have no idea why, it's just been stated several times this week), but no, school still starts at 7 am and ends at 3 pm. So, of I've got science, genetics, and chemistry on my side of the argument, why do I still lose? I mean, from the fuckers who teach science, and claim to want to better our kids, why do we still lose when we have these elements on our side?

And then genetics be damned, why should I have to go to bed at a certain time and wake up at a certain time if I don't want to? I get the whole "Well that's life sonny, you grow up and get a job and do the same thing." No, no, what kind of an argument is that? We live in a country where the selling point is being able to go out with a dollar, and then end up with a fortune, why didn't you do that? And just because you decided to do the whole go to college get a job song and dance, why should I? Jobs are already tight as it is, how is it going to be in 8-12 years when I get out of college? Why can't I go out and try to do what I want, why can't I do that without getting told "That'll never work"?

Gah, just fuck the rut with schooling we've come to.

RE: Blog about random shit that no one cares about. - Sapphire Flames - 02-21-2012 12:47 PM

Blog post

RE: Blog about random shit that no one cares about. - fish20 - 02-21-2012 03:12 PM

(02-14-2012 08:17 AM)Sapphire Flames Wrote:  Why don't more people realize that besides barring kids from basic rights, school could be considered a crime against biology and nature? I don't like to pull this out often, but it recently dawned on me (Mom as doctor FTW) that teenagers are genetically designed to stay up later and sleep later (Now I have no idea why, it's just been stated several times this week), but no, school still starts at 7 am and ends at 3 pm. So, of I've got science, genetics, and chemistry on my side of the argument, why do I still lose? I mean, from the fuckers who teach science, and claim to want to better our kids, why do we still lose when we have these elements on our side?

And then genetics be damned, why should I have to go to bed at a certain time and wake up at a certain time if I don't want to? I get the whole "Well that's life sonny, you grow up and get a job and do the same thing." No, no, what kind of an argument is that? We live in a country where the selling point is being able to go out with a dollar, and then end up with a fortune, why didn't you do that? And just because you decided to do the whole go to college get a job song and dance, why should I? Jobs are already tight as it is, how is it going to be in 8-12 years when I get out of college? Why can't I go out and try to do what I want, why can't I do that without getting told "That'll never work"?

Gah, just fuck the rut with schooling we've come to.

Yeah, and not all jobs must you get up that early. Some jobs are at night.

RE: Blog about random shit that no one cares about. - Sapphire Flames - 02-22-2012 07:17 AM

Blog post

RE: Blog about random shit that no one cares about. - LedoS - 02-22-2012 07:30 AM

PLAY VIDYA GAEMZ ALL DAy, coz homework is pointless, unless you care about your grades.

RE: Blog about random shit that no one cares about. - Sapphire Flames - 02-22-2012 09:00 AM

Blog post

RE: Blog about random shit that no one cares about. - Sapphire Flames - 02-25-2012 07:28 AM

Blog post

RE: Blog about random shit that no one cares about. - Sapphire Flames - 02-25-2012 10:55 AM

Blog post

RE: Blog about random shit that no one cares about. - SaintVicious - 02-25-2012 11:21 AM

That looks delicious you are crazy :/

RE: Blog about random shit that no one cares about. - Sapphire Flames - 02-25-2012 11:25 AM

Blog post

RE: Blog about random shit that no one cares about. - Sapphire Flames - 02-26-2012 12:58 AM

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn