School Survival Forums
Today my mom tried to call the cops on me - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Today my mom tried to call the cops on me (/showthread.php?tid=23663)

Today my mom tried to call the cops on me - Dirtbikemike - 01-13-2012 07:19 AM

I seem to post everyday, but I feel people need to know.

Today I refused to go to school and laid in my bed. My mom tried to prod at me and to talk me into just going but that didn't work. She finally tried to use fear tactics by saying, "I'm going to call the school and two men will come in here and drag you out if you don't just go with me." I remembered on the "Speaking of Coffee" post someone said, in a nutshell, to not give into that.

Since I knew that I definitely won't be tased out of bed, and I'm not planning on being violent, I'm not giving in. I let her call the school after she gave the "Okay. Last chance. I'll count to 3." thing and I closed my eyes and rolled over.

After 10-15 minutes she comes back in and tells me that the school "can only use force after 10 days." So 1) I won for the day and 2) I got to stay home and sleep.

Side Note
She told me that they said for every day over 10 days, I get my eligibility for a driver's license pushed back 6 MONTHS per day. If I were a normal person I would rant about the 6 month thing but no, why would they push back your driver's license at all? "Missing a day of compulsory public school makes you 6 months dumber, so you can't drive." [Image: seriously-meme.jpg?w=100] Meanwhile, I've driven my dad's car around the neighborhood and parked it on the side of the road a few times and I feel like I'm a decent driver for 2 years underage.

RE: Today my mom tried to call the cops on me - HeartofShadows - 01-13-2012 07:24 AM

Trust me this society is full of stupid and fail(Looking at it with logic just makes the pain worst). I know what I'm going to say is gonna sound like bs but trust me that family is nothing more than a title now and the happy smiling families you see on tv are all bullshit to make people believe that still exists. My mom called the police on me when I was younger and now I learned that family is infallible like everybody else and you can like or love them but you have to know when to keep a small distance from them somewhere inside you so they can't manipulate you.

Sorry for what happened.

RE: Today my mom tried to call the cops on me - Stadium - 01-13-2012 07:42 AM

My mom called the cops on my stepbrother once for not going to school. And that drivers license thing is incredibly stupid...further proof that school is for brainwashing, why else would you need to go every single day unless there's a serious emergency?

RE: Today my mom tried to call the cops on me - SaintVicious - 01-13-2012 07:44 AM

(01-13-2012 07:24 AM)HeartofShadows Wrote:  Trust me this society is full of stupid and fail(Looking at it with logic just makes the pain worst). I know what I'm going to say is gonna sound like bs but trust me that family is nothing more than a title now and the happy smiling families you see on tv are all bullshit to make people believe that still exists. My mom called the police on me when I was younger and now I learned that family is infallible like everybody else and you can like or love them but you have to know when to keep a small distance from them somewhere inside you so they can't manipulate you.

Sorry for what happened.

HoS ill be the brother you never had.

RE: Today my mom tried to call the cops on me - gore goroth - 01-13-2012 07:47 AM

(01-13-2012 07:24 AM)HeartofShadows Wrote:  Trust me this society is full of stupid and fail(Looking at it with logic just makes the pain worst). I know what I'm going to say is gonna sound like bs but trust me that family is nothing more than a title now and the happy smiling families you see on tv are all bullshit to make people believe that still exists. My mom called the police on me when I was younger and now I learned that family is infallible like everybody else and you can like or love them but you have to know when to keep a small distance from them somewhere inside you so they can't manipulate you.

Sorry for what happened.
[Image: 1727-i-know-that-feel.png]

RE: Today my mom tried to call the cops on me - Efs - 01-13-2012 08:50 AM

Wow...that sucks dude.
All these adults that "come out of school" seem to lack a brain.

RE: Today my mom tried to call the cops on me - UnschoolShqiponjë - 01-13-2012 10:37 AM

Mike you deserve an SS medal. Here, be proud:

[Image: BallsofSteel2.png]

Congrats for doing something I never had the balls to do.

If you have kids, save them from the bullshit you are forced to go through.

RE: Today my mom tried to call the cops on me - Dirtbikemike - 01-13-2012 11:04 AM

(01-13-2012 10:37 AM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  Mike you deserve an SS medal. Here, be proud:
BADASS PICTURE THAT TAKES UP A LOT OF SPACE
Congrats for doing something I never had the balls to do.

If you have kids, save them from the bullshit you are forced to go through.

Thanks for the medal. I'll be sure to have it in my signature. I'm unschooling or homeschooling my kids from the start, but I'm not sure which one. I'll have to look into that.

RE: Today my mom tried to call the cops on me - UnschoolShqiponjë - 01-13-2012 11:56 AM

Ha yay I have been sigged again!

Either one is better than forcing them to go to school. If they decide they want to try it let them, but always allow them the freedom to choose. That is what I am doing.

Unschooling from the start but giving them freedom of choice.

RE: Today my mom tried to call the cops on me - Desu - 01-13-2012 12:21 PM

Any parent that threatens to have someone else come punish their own fuckin kid (especially the police) is a piece of shit, I'm sorry.

RE: Today my mom tried to call the cops on me - Dirtbikemike - 01-13-2012 12:53 PM

(01-13-2012 12:21 PM)Desu Wrote:  Any parent that threatens to have someone else come punish their own fuckin kid (especially the police) is a piece of shit, I'm sorry.

It's absolutely okay. The woman also hit me in the face with a 1/4 full Voss water bottle as hard as she could and gave me a bruised eye (not black, but colored) I wish I could live at my father's house but he's even more strict about school.

RE: Today my mom tried to call the cops on me - bulgvar - 01-13-2012 10:28 PM

WTF? The cops?

In Bulgaria, if you call the cops for such stupid thing, you'll be assraped

RE: Today my mom tried to call the cops on me - aCol - 01-13-2012 11:49 PM

It's not a nice feeling when the cops stand before your door. Luckily, my mom never knew I was home at that day.
It seems normal these days that parents betray you. You sir, have proven your point. It is something not many can do. Therefor, you have gained my respect.

RE: Today my mom tried to call the cops on me - zagix - 01-14-2012 01:17 AM

(01-13-2012 10:28 PM)bulgvar Wrote:  WTF? The cops?

In Bulgaria, if you call the cops for such stupid thing, you'll be assraped

Classic Post.

Anyway, congrats. You have balls. Big, hairy balls

RE: Today my mom tried to call the cops on me - Crimson Symbiosis - 01-14-2012 01:22 AM

(01-13-2012 07:19 AM)dirtbikemike204 Wrote:  She told me that they said for every day over 10 days, I get my eligibility for a driver's license pushed back 1 month per day. If I were a normal person I would rant about the 1 month thing but no, why would they push back your driver's license at all? "Missing a day of compulsory public school makes you 1 month dumber, so you can't drive."

I don't think they put any crap logic behind that one, it's just to show you that school can make you their bitch.

RE: Today my mom tried to call the cops on me - Absnt - 01-14-2012 12:48 PM

YOU WIN 1000 INTERNETS. Seriously, way to be the man. My parents flip the fuck out when I used to skip too. Now I'm eighteen and don't give a fuck, but I know that feel. They never threatened to call the cops though. Mostly because my dad would beat my ass and drag me to school by him damn self when I was younger and weaker.

RE: Today my mom tried to call the cops on me - Dirtbikemike - 01-15-2012 06:45 PM

Wow. Everyone's support is amazing. I just realized that. Hug

RE: Today my mom tried to call the cops on me - The Shadowman - 01-15-2012 09:51 PM

You sir, are a hero. I wish I had some guts and just don't go to school.