School Survival Forums
Teachers making examples out of newly recruited brainwashees or veterans of the force - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Teachers making examples out of newly recruited brainwashees or veterans of the force (/showthread.php?tid=23648)

Teachers making examples out of newly recruited brainwashees or veterans of the force - Dirtbikemike - 01-12-2012 05:12 PM

Today during math class my teacher began lecturing our class about paying attention "DURING MY CLASS". I knew who she was targeting. (Me and a few of my friends) She started telling us about how much harder it gets "later in our schooling career" if we don't lea-- memorize it now. She then proceeded to point out a student that was a new recruit to the brainwashed people of our school. She told us about "Oh his grades were higher after we talked about it, right?" "Yeah my grade in this class went from I think a D to a high B" "SEE WHAT I MEAN? JUST LISTEN AND IT WILL BE EASIER!" A pretty good image of her unnecessary body movements -> Goingcrazy "[insert name] has been paying attention to my class the whole year and she has an A and it's easy, right?" "Yeah I do the same for all of my classes."

After I recognized that she was trying to use examples to make us at least attempt to try harder, it made me angry. She was using the mental terrorism that teachers tend to have to make me feel left out of their glorious school success stories, so I started to tune out of her crap and stared blankly ahead until she stopped talking.

It's funny that I knew what was going on, so it made me want to try even less. Silly teacher, mind tricks are for magicians Fu

RE: Teachers making examples out of newly recruited brainwashees or veterans of the force - UnschoolShqiponjë - 01-13-2012 04:47 AM

The sad thing is she truly believes good grades in her class will help you succeed.

RE: Teachers making examples out of newly recruited brainwashees or veterans of the force - SaintVicious - 01-13-2012 04:49 AM

what a bitch

RE: Teachers making examples out of newly recruited brainwashees or veterans of the force - bulgvar - 01-13-2012 04:50 AM

I loled at the emoticon

But anyway, all teachers do that. Especially math ones. Fuck math

RE: Teachers making examples out of newly recruited brainwashees or veterans of the force - Stadium - 01-13-2012 08:00 AM

My teacher does this shit all the time while trying to make eye contact with me I just go right back to sleep.

RE: Teachers making examples out of newly recruited brainwashees or veterans of the force - RustedOutEntry - 01-18-2012 05:41 PM

I laugh at my teacher when she starts talking because she starts spazing out and her flabs smack against each other

RE: Teachers making examples out of newly recruited brainwashees or veterans of the force - Dirtbikemike - 01-19-2012 09:52 AM

She called on me today when I OBVIOUSLY didn't know the answer. Didn't even raise my hand. I had to zone in to look up (#firstworldpains). ANY IDIOT could realize that I didn't have the answer. I seriously wanted to yell "Fuck you!" right in her face.

RE: Teachers making examples out of newly recruited brainwashees or veterans of the force - Stadium - 01-19-2012 10:16 AM

I'm getting tired of putting up with the same teacher's shit. One day she asked who doesn't care if they pass this class, I raised my hand. We had a mutual agreement for a while, don't fuck with me, I won't fuck your class up. So I slept...and now she's waking me up again. WHY? The class runs smoother when I'm sleeping instead of being bored and doing stupid shit. Every day she tells me to take out paper and something to write with, even though she knows damn well I'm not writing anything down. I usually pull out small slips of paper that are already covered with writing lol...but damn this teacher is annoying, it's just constant bitch fits and thinking what she has to say is more important than what we have to say.
And mike, I have to admit when I saw your name and profile picture, I assumed some pretty bad things about you. But you're quickly rising the ranks of my SS social ladder.

RE: Teachers making examples out of newly recruited brainwashees or veterans of the force - Dirtbikemike - 01-19-2012 10:44 AM

(01-19-2012 10:16 AM)StadiumArcadium Wrote:  And mike, I have to admit when I saw your name and profile picture, I assumed some pretty bad things about you. But you're quickly rising the ranks of my SS social ladder.

I know what you mean by the username. A ton of other riders I know are complete douches. I get it. My profile picture is with my sister (brunette) and her friend (blonde) before one of the Friday night HS football games. It always shoos haters away though.

RE: Teachers making examples out of newly recruited brainwashees or veterans of the force - gore goroth - 01-19-2012 03:18 PM

^^ You sir go on my short list of jocks that are still awesome.