School Survival Forums
Random stupid teacher thing - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Random stupid teacher thing (/showthread.php?tid=23131)

Random stupid teacher thing - Prince Rilian - 12-16-2011 02:22 PM

One time when I was in tenth grade, we were about to have a test, and I was reading some stuff in the textbook, and the teacher passed the test out upside down, she set the papers down on my desk, I didn't turn them over, I kept reading what I was reading in the book, I finished reading, I put the book away, I turned the test over and started filling it out. When I was 80% done with the test, the teacher came over and said, "Did you have your book out earlier?" I said Yes, and she took my test away without any more discussion. I went up to her desk and asked her what the fuck she was doing. She said "You had your book out!" I said So? She said blah blah and I told her I didn't look at the test until after I had put the book away, and why didn't she fucking ask for more details before jumping to a conclusion about what was happening? Then she said she would "take my word for it" and give me a 50% on the test instead of a 0%.

RE: Random stupid teacher thing - RaiserZero - 12-16-2011 02:26 PM

What the frick? That's bullshit, you're allowed to review your notes right before the exam. What a dumbass teacher.

RE: Random stupid teacher thing - Sharpie - 12-16-2011 02:37 PM

What a fucking cunt. If any teacher tried that shit with me I'd rip the test in half and walk out.

RE: Random stupid teacher thing - aCol - 12-23-2011 01:08 AM

Seriously, what the fuck?

Does she have some kind of personal problem with students? If it was before the test, she had no right to do so.
Look up school law for it and throw it around her ears. Sure, first she won't listen, but if even the principal doesn't listen, mostly, the principal does listen to one station above.

Also, tell her, she has literally forbid you to learn for a test if the whines about bad grades. Action and Reaction, as I assume.