School Survival Forums
I can't endure it anymore... - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: I can't endure it anymore... (/showthread.php?tid=23069)

I can't endure it anymore... - thefrustrated - 12-13-2011 12:19 AM

I've tried a million times talking to my mom about taking up homeschool but she just won't budge. This shit is wearing me out. And everyday is dreary. It makes me sick to my stomach. I don't want to go to school! Nobody understands. Not even my friends. Conform conform conform is all they say. I want out. What am I supposed to do?

RE: I can't endure it anymore... - SoulRiser - 12-13-2011 12:33 AM

Tried talking to her about online school?

RE: I can't endure it anymore... - Luizao876 - 12-13-2011 12:38 AM

Do you have a psychiatrist? Talk to him/her about it. Since the guy/woman is a professional, your parents will follow his/her suggestion to the letter.

RE: I can't endure it anymore... - xydougie - 12-13-2011 11:34 AM

Yea like soul said try online .. and rebell.. a LOT.. sometimes you gotta put your foot down

RE: I can't endure it anymore... - thefrustrated - 12-13-2011 03:38 PM

(12-13-2011 12:33 AM)SoulRiser Wrote:  Tried talking to her about online school?

She doesn't approve of any alternatives.

RE: I can't endure it anymore... - Will - 12-13-2011 04:03 PM

Things like that never worked for me either.

Discuss or read about the bizarreness of school, and you might get yourself to worry less about it. Once you worry less about grades and other silliness, you can do unapproved, fun, non-school things without as much guilt.

Depending on how you present yourself, some classmates who silently agree with you might start talking to you and seeing you as the Messiah. That gets a bit weird, but it's sort of nice.

And when your parents insist that you apply to college, they'll have you term the disobedient non-school silliness as something more like "self-motivation" or "independent study".

Sadhug

RE: I can't endure it anymore... - Land Of The NotSoFree - 12-13-2011 04:15 PM

Well just...do whatever you want. You have to take a stand and voice the way you feel to others. Talk to your counselor and see if something comes of it

RE: I can't endure it anymore... - thefrustrated - 12-13-2011 08:41 PM

I do try to deviate from the routine and such. It's such a pain you need a slip for every move you make. I hope christmas break
would get here sooner!
The messiah haha