School Survival Forums
yall niggas better help me with my math final - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Homework Help & Answers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: yall niggas better help me with my math final (/showthread.php?tid=2297)

yall niggas better help me with my math final - Jesusaurisrex - 12-16-2010 05:01 PM

TEACH ME PRE-CALCULUS. I NEED TO BE ABLE TO GET OVER 60% ON A TEST IN A CLASS I LITERALLY LEARNED NOTHING IN. IF I DONT GET OVER 60% ON THIS TEST I WILL FAIL THE CLASS. IF I FAIL I WONT GRADUATE FROM HIGHSCHOOL. PLEASE FUCKING SAVE ME. WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO. FUCK EVERYTHING. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Re: yall niggas better help me with my math final - SaintVicious - 12-17-2010 03:22 AM

You seem visibly upset, teacher didnt give a study guide? i mean your just telling us the stab in the dark and teach you what we think you may need to know

Re: yall niggas better help me with my math final - Bob Dole - 12-17-2010 03:24 AM

What the fuck do you need to know? You can't just say "WAAAAH, teach me precalc." It doesn't work that way. Figure out what you need to learn first.

Re: yall niggas better help me with my math final - Absnt - 12-17-2010 06:55 AM

Cheat.

Re: yall niggas better help me with my math final - Sociopath - 12-17-2010 06:57 AM

http://www.calculus.org/

Re: yall niggas better help me with my math final - యూజర్ పేరు - 12-23-2010 02:57 PM

Jesusaruisrex, you don't realize the stupidity of your post. I can't believe you would come to this kind of conclusion. I, for one, will not stand for you making up this kind of stuff. Math is serious business and I will not be told otherwise. What you don't seem to realize is that math is the very foundation on what this country was built on. We are taught teamwork, sportsmanship, and balance through integration and functions. Without all of this, our society and humanity as we know it would fall.

I'm glad to be part of such a unique empire and I will fight to the death for it. It's in my spiritual being to come to the aid of those who need it. To be questioned is to be dishonored and you should know that by now. We are all insignificant in this universe, and if nothing matters that means that everything matters. An example of my understanding can be seen in the book "Go, Dog. Go!" When the dog hits the red light, he stops. This can be compared to many things in modern-day life, such as when you get your girlfriend pregnant because you forgot to wrap it, or when you decide your kid is too ugly to keep. Everything gets better, however, when you hit that green light, and it's smooth sailing ahead.

Some people do not make it to this green light and eventually take their own life. I am saying it is not the right thing to do; stick with what is hard and you will be rewarded in the end. No matter how hard life is or how bad your love life is, what you can do is all you can do, and that's all that matters from a realistic standpoint.

Re: yall niggas better help me with my math final - monkey - 01-26-2011 04:19 PM

dont worry, its likely you can score that high just by guessing, that is if its multi choice. Also, look in your book and write shit on your leg.

Re: yall niggas better help me with my math final - Jesusaurisrex - 01-26-2011 04:48 PM

epic bump for a final I took over a month ago

passed btw. with a C. only because I crammed like fuck and did not sleep and spent all night watching youtube college courses in calculus. Learned more on youtube in one night than I did in a whole half of the school year. Good job school.

Re: yall niggas better help me with my math final - Chris Chansen - 02-06-2011 01:43 PM

Great job dud. I was worried for a second you failed