School Survival Forums
School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up (/showthread.php?tid=22177)

Pages: 1 2

School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up - NeonMarshmallow - 10-17-2011 08:04 AM

I don't know about American education rules on teachers getting involved in students private lives but this shouldn't be normal.
Ok, I heard this story a while ago and I can't find it anywhere.....
It goes a bit like this,

There was a girl and a guy that were going out and they were about 15. The teacher noticed that they were in a relationship, and had them brought in separately for talks with a master ( That's right we have those in English education) and the teachers had the fucking audacity to tell them that they couldn't go out while they were at their school. The teachers can't fucking do that, can they?
Although its pretty obvious these teachers made out after they had the talks.
If anyone heard this post the link somewhere......

Fuck these people,

RE: School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up - Miller0700 - 10-17-2011 08:13 AM

My school is almost like that:

My handbook Wrote:Public Display of Affection
Display of affection or kissing is inappropriate in a high school setting. To avoid offending or embarrassing fellow students, staff and school guests, kissing, and displays of affection are not permitted. Any indecent touching, assault, or exposure will result in expulsion and referral to the Sex Crime Unit of the Police Department

RE: School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up - NeonMarshmallow - 10-17-2011 08:19 AM

This is what I'm talking about, no kissing and anything more than that gets you some crime bullshit and you get expelled.

Amazing.

RE: School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up - Miller0700 - 10-17-2011 08:36 AM

School is doing everything nowadays to conform and restrict kids to their set standards and it usually means they give up their rights at the same time. It's disgusting.

RE: School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up - SoulRiser - 10-17-2011 09:37 AM

I think it's because they're absolutely terrified of anything that stands a remote chance of leading to sex. Sex scares the crap out of people these days, especially when there are teenagers involved.

So much irrational fear going around these days...

RE: School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up - UnschoolShqiponjë - 10-17-2011 10:01 AM

It's a bunch of bullshit. It is a combination of jealousy (oh hell yes it is), fear of sex, and fucked up morals. Oh and control of course.

RE: School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up - Miller0700 - 10-17-2011 10:04 AM

We're told almost everything we do is wrong: Cursing, showing affection, etc.

And there's no limit what some people will do so that people won't cross that line.

RE: School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up - RaiserZero - 10-17-2011 01:45 PM

It's a bit the same thing in my school as well, there's a section in the rules talking about that but I honestly don't mind it, EXCEPT for those who stand in the middle of the god damn hallway kissing and blocking the way. And please don't go too far, some people tend to over do it.

RE: School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up - Efs - 10-17-2011 05:17 PM

What is wrong with showing a mild form of affection to one another?
I told my friend the next time he gets told off for making out with his girlfriend they should start humpehn!

RE: School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up - AWOL - 10-17-2011 09:23 PM

I used to kiss my ex at school, no one had a problem with it because the teachers weren't total 'tards. The problem starts when it's those couples that feel it's -ever- appropriate to dryhump in public, school or otherwise.

RE: School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up - Amortisatie - 10-18-2011 05:17 AM

Well, that's ridiculous, i'm glad the faculty at my school have a little bit of sense and decency in them

RE: School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up - Elfy - 10-18-2011 05:22 AM

That's beyond messed up. Words cannot describe how stupid some of these policies are.

RE: School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up - aaaaaaasd - 10-18-2011 06:49 AM

noloveallowed.jpg

I'm a frigid bitter lonely individual with a heart made of stone and misery and even I think this is stupid

RE: School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up - .Manicrose. - 10-18-2011 06:55 AM

No human emotions allowed since our goal is to turn you students into mindless automatons. OBEY US.

Well I'm at an all-girls school so there's not much of a problem there...although apparently last year a couple of parents were going on a guided tour of the school and came upon two students making out on a couch in the senior homeroom....

Hidden stuff:
They didn't come back

RE: School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up - NeonMarshmallow - 10-18-2011 06:57 AM

(10-18-2011 06:49 AM)BaronVonStrangle Wrote:  I'm a frigid bitter lonely individual with a heart made of stone and misery and even I think this is stupid

I'm sure you have had or do have a GF.

Story time plz?

RE: School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up - aaaaaaasd - 10-18-2011 06:58 AM

[Image: no-no-no-no.jpg]

RE: School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up - NeonMarshmallow - 10-18-2011 07:02 AM

[Image: yes2.jpg]

RE: School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up - aaaaaaasd - 10-18-2011 07:09 AM

[Image: 20100908111322_1531_DontThinksoTim.jpg]

RE: School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up - NeonMarshmallow - 10-18-2011 07:12 AM

[Image: playdate_chick.gif]
*Stabs Baron*

RE: School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up - SoulRiser - 10-18-2011 08:40 AM

Laugh
You guys know each other from IRL or somewhere else?

RE: School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up - Elfy - 10-18-2011 08:53 AM

DO TELL

RE: School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up - IllusoryDeath - 10-18-2011 11:13 AM

(10-18-2011 06:49 AM)BaronVonStrangle Wrote:  noloveallowed.jpg

I'm a frigid bitter lonely individual with a heart made of stone and misery and even I think this is stupid

lol'd

But yeah, these policies make me rage internally. Censoring such a vague expression of love is basic bullshit.

[Image: tumblr_loddrbszAI1qesw5a.gif]

RE: School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up - UnschoolShqiponjë - 10-18-2011 11:58 AM

(10-18-2011 08:40 AM)SoulRiser Wrote:  Laugh

I are intrigued also.

RE: School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up - NeonMarshmallow - 10-18-2011 05:20 PM

(10-18-2011 08:40 AM)SoulRiser Wrote:  Laugh

I don't know him IRL, but we knew each other before the forums got revamped. I was Ozone51.

RE: School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up - SoulRiser - 10-18-2011 09:08 PM

Aha. That explains a few things. Welcome back. Smile

RE: School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up - Spiritus_Raptor - 10-19-2011 01:40 AM

PDA over here means after-school Friday detention. Which includes hugging, kissing, holding hands, walking together too closely, planning dates, talking about dates, ect ect. All that evil stuff that corrupts your soul and doesn't bring happiness no sir.

RE: School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up - NeonMarshmallow - 10-19-2011 02:17 AM

(10-18-2011 09:08 PM)SoulRiser Wrote:  Welcome back. Smile

Thank you.

This is what I feel like on a Monday morning, school day.
The rose is free speech,
And the ropes are school.

I am derp.

[Image: Youre_so_Beautiful_by_dholl.jpg]

EDIT: Deep not derp, and @SoulRiser what does it explain?

RE: School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up - aaaaaaasd - 10-19-2011 03:34 AM

Ozone51 I don't remember you at all quit stalking me nerd

RE: School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up - SoulRiser - 10-19-2011 03:46 AM

Man, that's so derp... I mean deep. Giggle

The ropes can be doing 2 things thar... keeping the person away from the rose (free speech) and also acting as puppet strings to control the person. Cool pic.

RE: School Crushes - Teachers breaking them up - NeonMarshmallow - 10-19-2011 05:56 AM

(10-19-2011 03:34 AM)BaronVonStrangle Wrote:  Ozone51 I don't remember you at all quit stalking me nerd

You don't? I thought we had something going...... ;(

(10-19-2011 03:46 AM)SoulRiser Wrote:  The ropes can be doing 2 things, keeping the person away from the rose (free speech) and also acting as puppet strings to control the person.
So deep.

WE MUST GO DEEPER!
INCEPSHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!