School Survival Forums
"What grade are you in, uh hyuck?" - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: "What grade are you in, uh hyuck?" (/showthread.php?tid=21492)

Pages: 1 2

"What grade are you in, uh hyuck?" - Krankes Gehirn - 04-22-2004 01:15 PM

I'm not really asking what grade you are in, more along the lines of what school you go to. Hmm, that sounded vague too. Are you in Elementary/Grade school, Middle School, High School, College/University/etc., or are you not in school anymore?

- Krankes Gehirn - 04-22-2004 01:17 PM

I myself am attending my second year of High School, and after Valedemar And Sons Pipeline, I plan to go to college and become a future educator of America. That’s right, I’m going to get one of this site’s most loved and cheeriest jobs; as a teacher. I’ll be one of those teachers the Art ones tell you about; “Mr. Gehirn is such a prick. Don’t ever get late to his class. And heavens forbid that you should ever get out of your seat without permission!”

Laugh See that last sentence? There’s me being serious again! Laugh

- Krankes Gehirn

Goddamn typos and their typo ways.

:: shakes fist ::

- SoulRiser - 04-23-2004 08:53 AM

ooh.

Krankes a teacher? now i'm REALLY glad i'm not at school anymore :biggrin:

read that teacher guide Krankes, and study it well.

you're gonna need it if you are to survive Smile

wow look at that, i can be serious too! Laugh

- Guest - 05-05-2004 12:40 PM

Middle school. The school named Lux. But I like to say LUX SUX! Which is actually written nearby a stop sign by the school:biggrin:

- ANAL_FROST!!! - 12-04-2005 02:01 AM

I go to BCHS. It sux. Its under alot of construction. The walls leak when it rains, and when winter comes, you'd need a ski jacket for the halls cause it gets so fuckin freezing! Mad

- RainStormTragety - 07-20-2006 07:39 AM

I'm in Middle school. East Middle School. Home of the Titans. Yea, I'm going into 7th grade. =D

- xXThe Damnation ProjectXx - 07-20-2006 11:41 AM

man im in 7th grade again

fuckin feagin mill middle school sucks majestic donkey dick

hahahahahahahhahaa

note for all of u

NEVER GO TO FEAGIN MILL THEY CRUCH AND DESTROY YOUR SPIRITS

THEY EAT YOUR SOULS

THEY HAVENT GOTTEN TO ME AND MAXX YET BUT THERE UMIN FOR US

AND THEY WANT U TO

- Happy Camper - 07-20-2006 12:38 PM

I'm a drop out junior. Well...I'll be an independent studies/unschooling senior this year.

I need to get a job.

- xXThe Damnation ProjectXx - 07-20-2006 02:07 PM

hahahahahahahahaha go for it

get job at publix or sum place like that cuz they pay sum gewd ass money

- Freak - 07-20-2006 07:26 PM

Jobd suck!
Yeah, well I'm going into 8th grade.
My school suck, I'm not used to being in the same school for 3 years.

- Alucard483 - 07-20-2006 07:42 PM

junior

- modest mouse - 07-20-2006 11:03 PM

freak-of-nature13 Wrote:Yeah, well I'm going into 8th grade.

kool me too

- ANAL_FROST!!! - 07-21-2006 01:47 AM

goin into 10th

- xXThe Damnation ProjectXx - 07-21-2006 03:44 AM

ur all lucky i failed and everyone else passes

u bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- RainStormTragety - 07-21-2006 04:07 AM

I passed with a GPA of a D+...

- xXThe Damnation ProjectXx - 07-21-2006 04:13 AM

i failed with 3 F's

- Alucard483 - 07-21-2006 11:54 AM

so u got held back? i can just see it. "Mr. Roots, three Ds, an F and G. I'm very dissapointed in you!" ROFL

- Rebelnerd - 07-21-2006 12:04 PM

i've never failed a class, but life would probably be better if i did. my parents would kill me, but maybe they'd lower their expectations and get off my back. seriously though, my honor roll streak is the only reason i still go to that damn place.

- xXThe Damnation ProjectXx - 07-21-2006 12:41 PM

no actually when the teachers told me at the end of school they were all sad and shit like o god kyle ur gonna be with us next year

and i was like o boy in a sarcastic manner

- Happy Camper - 07-21-2006 02:35 PM

Rebelnerd Wrote:i've never failed a class, but life would probably be better if i did. my parents would kill me, but maybe they'd lower their expectations and get off my back. seriously though, my honor roll streak is the only reason i still go to that damn place.

Start having panic attacks in the bathroom and crying out bloody murder.

And then when they're trying to figure out what to do with you, suggest that maybe you separate yourself from the place that's causing you so much stress and get yourself on an independent studies program.

If you're lucky, you can skip over the bloody murder part and they'll worry enough to get the message. Smile

- Freak - 07-21-2006 05:20 PM

Quote:ur all lucky i failed and everyone else passes

u bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last year my brother Nick failed 8th grade, then 2 months into the school year they moved him into High School because he called both the art teachers bitches and yelled at the lunch detetion teahcer so they labeled him: A danger to teacher safety.
Mwahaha

- Marti587 - 07-21-2006 05:31 PM

Im gonna b 7th grade Uhoh The horror the horror

- Rebelnerd - 07-22-2006 03:40 AM

Happy Camper Wrote:Start having panic attacks in the bathroom and crying out bloody murder.

And then when they're trying to figure out what to do with you, suggest that maybe you separate yourself from the place that's causing you so much stress and get yourself on an independent studies program.

If you're lucky, you can skip over the bloody murder part and they'll worry enough to get the message. Smile

if only it were that simple. my parents ar also total hypocrites. they always make fun of uptight, controlling parents who obsess over grades and don't realize that they are too. it's like, they don't bother me all the time but they've set a very high bar and as long as i can live up to that they leave me alone. but it's getting harder and they don't seem to understand that. and the fact that my mom tells me i can alwaysask her for help, then refuses to listen to me at all when i do doesn't help either.

- xXThe Damnation ProjectXx - 07-22-2006 03:45 AM

i know my moms like that to

mom:hunny when u need help cum ask me

me:bitch i try to ask u but u never listen

mom:o what im srry i wasnt listenin

- Rebelnerd - 07-22-2006 03:48 AM

yeah, except my mom told me she didn't want to hear me "ranting" then got up and left the room.

- xXThe Damnation ProjectXx - 07-22-2006 03:51 AM

hahahahaha

my moms a bitch

i get sent to iss like every other week for like 2 weeks at a time and she dont get mad until im out

and im like wtf

but shes always telllin be to ask her for help and when i try by time i get dun tellin her what i need help with shes typsie as a mofo

- Freak - 07-22-2006 03:20 PM

Oh my fucking god, ISS is boring as shit....

- xXThe Damnation ProjectXx - 07-23-2006 04:51 AM

not when im in there dude im the only kid whos allowed to sleep in iss and talk and shit

cuz i cussed out the teacher the first time i went in their and she lets me do whatever i want

- Freak - 07-23-2006 06:07 AM

In my ISS teachers take shifts, one for every period.
But, sitting in that small goddamn room for eight fucking hours almost fucking killed me....

- xXThe Damnation ProjectXx - 07-23-2006 06:44 AM

my iss teacher sits with us for 7 hours and then she changes for and hour

and then at 100 we get to go into the lunchroom and help clean up