School Survival Forums
What level of hell will you go to? - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: What level of hell will you go to? (/showthread.php?tid=21490)

Pages: 1 2 3

What level of hell will you go to? - cheesenomore - 11-14-2005 11:47 AM

take the test at http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv and post your results in the poll...

- SoulRiser - 11-14-2005 12:16 PM

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very High
Level 1 - Limbo | Moderate
Level 2 | Moderate
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Very Low
Level 5 | High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very Low
Level 7 | Low
Level 8- the Malebolge | Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

- Human V. 2.0 - 11-14-2005 01:10 PM

The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 5 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Fifth Level of Hell!

Fifth Level of Hell

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

- Rebelnerd - 11-22-2005 10:15 AM

yeah, i got fifth too. Uhoh

- Pimpalicous - 11-23-2005 10:10 AM

i got level 2. I liked the question Do you think a Pimp is a good thing to be Laugh

- Human V. 2.0 - 11-23-2005 01:04 PM

I'd figure I'd be going to hell. I also know that when I go to hell, Satan will fear me.

- Doc Johnson - 11-23-2005 03:51 PM

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Fifth Level of Hell!

Yep. It's the fifth level for me. Yay, verily am I wrathful, lustful, heretical and violent. Keeps me busy. ;D

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Low
Level 2 | Very High
Level 3 | Moderate
Level 4 | Low
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low
;D

- SoulRiser - 11-24-2005 07:33 AM

wow and i thought you were all nice people.. Laugh

- Rebelnerd - 11-24-2005 11:21 AM

you should take the personality disorder test on that site too. it says i'm a paranoid, schitzoid, narcissistic, obsessive sociopath. Bigeek

- Human V. 2.0 - 11-24-2005 12:33 PM

I took the personality test:
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Very High
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Very High
Narcissistic: Very High
Avoidant: Very High
Dependent: Very High
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

Guess I'm a sick motha fucka, eh?

- Pimpalicous - 11-24-2005 09:09 PM

SoulRiser Wrote:wow and i thought you were all nice people.. Laugh

well, im nice. I dont know about the rest of you freaks.

- cheesenomore - 12-06-2005 08:01 AM

Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Low
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

i may be evil, but i'm not insane ;D

- SoulRiser - 12-06-2005 02:10 PM

lifeischeese Wrote:Paranoid: Low
Schizotypal: Low
Antisocial: Low
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low

i may be evil, but i'm not insane ;D

i rated somewhat high on either schizoid or Schizotypal, can't remember which one Razz got moderate for paranoid tho Laugh

- jaren - 02-26-2006 08:11 PM

Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

- jaren - 02-26-2006 08:22 PM

Paranoid: Very High
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Moderate
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: High
Dependent: Moderate

- ANAL_FROST!!! - 02-27-2006 03:06 AM

"The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 5 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Fifth Level of Hell!
Fifth Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx."

5th level.

- Freak - 03-04-2006 02:02 PM

i got the 3ed level of hell. this is a stupid quiz and i believe in god but i don't believe in hell, its funny when cristians ect. talk about heven and hell because they call their god merciful. But remember if you don't believe in him YOU GOING TO HELL Laugh Bigeek Uhoh
I mean i'm not trying to critizise or anything. Besides this quiz, i think, is completely untrue. You notice that if you answer no for most of the things on the first part its right?
Quote:Have you ever had sex with with a member of the same sex? Do you believe in god? Are you a pagan, part of a cult?
If you answered if you answered no for these qestions (except the gay question) its a bad thing. well its all fromt he bible, and the bible is a sexist, rascist, corrupt piece of shit.
BTW:I thin kthe bible was created for the same reason santa was created, to scare the shit out of people to make them act good.
example: religion:you act bad you get tortured in hell for an eternity, CHRISTmas(relates to the bible see the pattern?): if shout, cry, ect. you won't get anything for christmas except a lump of coal in your stocking.

- jaren - 03-05-2006 06:02 PM

That is so true.

- ANAL_FROST!!! - 03-05-2006 11:46 PM

yeah. you make a pretty good point there.

- Rebelnerd - 03-06-2006 01:08 AM

you mean, SANTA ISN'T REAL??? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- ANAL_FROST!!! - 03-09-2006 07:04 AM

lol. i accually was tempted to say that, but i desided not to.

- CunningHamster - 05-22-2006 05:18 AM

Level 6 - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

How many Bhuddists this level must hold, how many Atheists, how many intelligent and wise people.

Paranoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Moderate
Histrionic: Moderate
Dependent: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

All these are labels, anyway, and even as labels, they don't mean you're crazy. They just describe your general personality, even though it's classed as a "disorder". I for one, am proud of all my "disorders".

- Rebelnerd - 05-22-2006 05:31 AM

CunningHamster Wrote:All these are labels, anyway, and even as labels, they don't mean you're crazy. They just describe your general personality, even though it's classed as a "disorder". I for one, am proud of all my "disorders".

amen. i predict you will be a great schoolsurvival member oneday.

- VinnyM116 - 06-09-2006 02:16 PM

I am at Level 6 - The City of Dis

Personality Disorder Test
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: High
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: Moderate
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

- Alucard483 - 06-09-2006 08:54 PM

3rd lvl here i come

- Freak - 06-10-2006 04:18 AM

About my earlier post, ever notice in most religions the basic rule is, "If it feels good, stop."?

- modest mouse - 06-10-2006 05:52 AM

i got the 7th level lol...

- Rebelnerd - 06-10-2006 06:03 AM

freak-of-nature13 Wrote:About my earlier post, ever notice in most religions the basic rule is, "If it feels good, stop."?

i wonder what happens when they get to heaven, maybe god says "you're enjoying it here too much! down to hell with you!"

- Freak - 06-10-2006 07:44 AM

Laugh That would suuuck... or maybe hell is just a complete party zone, and everyones just havin a good time? Laugh THAT WOULD KICK SOOO MUCH ASS! Mwahaha

- ANAL_FROST!!! - 06-10-2006 08:34 AM

im at the 6th level now