School Survival Forums
Teen Modification Facilities - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Teen Modification Facilities (/showthread.php?tid=21067)

Teen Modification Facilities - Freak - 06-19-2006 07:41 PM

How the hell can minors not have enough rights as to be kidnapped, and sent to a [prison] against their will, because their ignorant parents think they're "defiant" and "out of control"?
http://www.libertarianrock.com/topics/t ... index.html
http://www.nospank.net/boot
Well here's two links....

Re: Teen Modification Facilities - RainStormTragety - 07-19-2006 02:55 PM

The bottom link won't work for me.

Yea, I know. We live where we want. In the constitution it says we can have the right to do what we want as long as it doesn't hurt others. Most teens are out into those kinds of places for having food disorders or have slit their wrists. I don't really think that those things concern other people. I think they should get to choose to get better.

- Freak - 07-19-2006 07:29 PM

Eh, just go here http://www.nospank.net/main.htm
True...

- RainStormTragety - 07-20-2006 01:54 AM

Ha. I find that site hilarious. Good find.

- xXThe Damnation ProjectXx - 07-20-2006 03:30 AM

the onl thing i was kinda worried bout and it mad me think bout freak of natures link is where it said

As long as the child will be ruled by the educator’s threat and by the father’s rod
Quote:thats one of those moments where i would have to sit and think

- R00t - 07-20-2006 04:44 AM

If someone wants to send me to a behavior modification facility, fine.
They just need to remember, that when I get out of there, and either get a job at Blackwater USA or the NSA, they're going to be dealing with someone who either knows how to play more mind games with them then they would think possible, or someone who can break into their entire computer network.

- xXThe Damnation ProjectXx - 07-20-2006 04:45 AM

damn i messed up my post up there

so whtas the deal with the fathers rod shit

is that guy like a rapist or sum shit

- R00t - 07-20-2006 04:51 AM

Ever heard the saying, "Spare the rod, spoil the child?"

- Alucard483 - 07-20-2006 04:52 AM

yes but iv also heard use the rod beat the child

- xXThe Damnation ProjectXx - 07-20-2006 05:00 AM

wait the fathers rod

ewww dick slapped bitch

- Rebelnerd - 07-20-2006 05:51 AM

CivilSilence Wrote:If someone wants to send me to a behavior modification facility, fine.
They just need to remember, that when I get out of there, and either get a job at Blackwater USA or the NSA, they're going to be dealing with someone who either knows how to play more mind games with them then they would think possible, or someone who can break into their entire computer network.

you'd join the NSA after that? if it happened to me i wouldn't work for the government that fucked me over. i'd be a weapon engineer for terrorists or something, and work agsinst society.

- modest mouse - 07-20-2006 06:46 AM

Hmm...ill be in a kick ass band with a kick ass bus...and on tour ill make some nasty ass shit in the microwave like mayo mixed with hot sauce and throw it at a bandmate... Laugh Laugh Laugh

- R00t - 07-20-2006 08:26 AM

ALot of BMF's are not federally funded. They are private, which allows them to administer such treatment. Otherwise the Government could jump all over them, and every humanitarian can wipe the floor with them.

- xXThe Damnation ProjectXx - 07-20-2006 11:28 AM

that would hurt

some one mopping the floor wit u

hahahahhahahahaha

Re: Teen Modification Facilities - Happy Camper - 07-20-2006 01:10 PM

freak-of-nature13 Wrote:How the hell can minors not have enough rights as to be kidnapped, and sent to a [prison] against their will, because their ignorant parents think they're "defiant" and "out of control"?

During my stay in the hospital I made a friend. This friend shouldn't have been in the hospital and it was actually rather amusing. Vail (who was completely crazy and went to someplace long term afterwards) and I were bugging her the first day she came.

Vail: "So what's your story? You don't look like a cutter and you seem to be nice enough. You're not a druggie are you?"
Friend: "Um...no. [false smile] My parents sent me here because I stole the battery out of my phone and I was obviously 'out of control'."
Me: "...you must be joking."
Friend: "I wish."
Me: "...can I file a complaint and somehow get your parents in a mental institution?"
Vail: "That's fucked up."

Her parents took her cell phone from her. She called her friends on the home phone. They hid the home phones from her but not before she took the batteries out and stashed them away. She took the battery out of her own phone. What kind of fucking parent connects the dots and concludes their daughter needs to go to the hospital for being out of control and off the walls?

Anyways, I'd like to hear a story crazier than that.

- xXThe Damnation ProjectXx - 07-20-2006 02:00 PM

wait wait wait wait wait hld on a damn second

did this lady have a battery fetish or was she tryin to prove a point

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

- Happy Camper - 07-20-2006 04:35 PM

She was trying to prove a point...

And fight fire with fire. But her parents lit the match first.

- xXThe Damnation ProjectXx - 07-20-2006 05:28 PM

o shit

well she got sum fucked up parenst then

Re: Teen Modification Facilities - modest mouse - 07-20-2006 10:51 PM

Happy Camper Wrote:
freak-of-nature13 Wrote:How the hell can minors not have enough rights as to be kidnapped, and sent to a [prison] against their will, because their ignorant parents think they're "defiant" and "out of control"?

During my stay in the hospital I made a friend. This friend shouldn't have been in the hospital and it was actually rather amusing. Vail (who was completely crazy and went to someplace long term afterwards) and I were bugging her the first day she came.

Vail: "So what's your story? You don't look like a cutter and you seem to be nice enough. You're not a druggie are you?"
Friend: "Um...no. [false smile] My parents sent me here because I stole the battery out of my phone and I was obviously 'out of control'."
Me: "...you must be joking."
Friend: "I wish."
Me: "...can I file a complaint and somehow get your parents in a mental institution?"
Vail: "That's fucked up."

Her parents took her cell phone from her. She called her friends on the home phone. They hid the home phones from her but not before she took the batteries out and stashed them away. She took the battery out of her own phone. What kind of fucking parent connects the dots and concludes their daughter needs to go to the hospital for being out of control and off the walls?

Anyways, I'd like to hear a story crazier than that.

No, I think you topped it.

- xXThe Damnation ProjectXx - 07-21-2006 03:24 AM

she tried to rove a point the parents thought she was loony they did sumtin horrible and send her there for sumtin so retarded