School Survival Forums
This is what I did today. - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Forum: Blogs (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: This is what I did today. (/showthread.php?tid=2059)

This is what I did today. - fish20 - 01-11-2011 02:53 PM

Nothing.

Re: This is what I did today. - aaaaaaasd - 01-12-2011 01:35 AM

cool story brover

Re: This is what I did today. - fish20 - 02-19-2011 04:31 PM

I went to school. The first period was watching a extremely boring video on drug abuse. It was (insert drug here) is addicting, wrong, ruined my life, makes you sick, bad, etc. but they did it on a bunch of drugs. I mean yeah those videos are good, but do you really have to say the same thing over 1000 times? You could have just replaced the word cocaine/alchohol/pot/lsd/etc. with drugs.

Second period was gym which i hate. Everyone was just throwing footballs randomly. There wasn't even a game going on. >:(

Third period was algebra. I asked the teacher where babies came from, and he said the stork. Then I sleept and went to lucnh to eat overpriced food.

4 was band, and we played musics.

5 was sheeple science. We did school work (actually THEY did school work.) I didn't sleep cause ms. sheepleyellsalot doesn't let me sleep.

6 was tech, which we did nothing in, but I annoyed the teacher, which was fun.

7 was English. There was a question comparing Harriet Tubman to modern people. I put down Obama, Oprah, will smith, Eddie Murphy, Micheal Jordan, Rhianna, 50 cent, Jesus, Bill Cosby, Jay-z, Magic Johnson, P. Diddy, Tyler Perry, and Tiger Woods.

I went home and was mad that PayPal wouldn't let me buy Minecraft. I then played pokemon and Tekken 6. Then I tried to continue a fanfic, but ran out of ideas. Then I wrote this.

IM NEVER WRITING ANOTHER OF THESE ITS SO LAME.

Re: This is what I did today. - Blobthe15 - 02-20-2011 06:32 AM

fish20 Wrote:I went home and was mad that PayPal wouldn't let me buy Minecraft.

I'm so sorry.

Re: This is what I did today. - fish20 - 02-20-2011 05:58 PM

I am doing amother oen i lied.

I woke up and played pokemon pearl. Then I went on the computer and listened to music.

Then I played tekken 6 for about 2 hours. I went to watch somone play brawl and played pokemon at the same time. I crushed aluminum cans after that. I had spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. I then went a nd played mugen for 5 minutes, and switched to Littlebigplanet. I was trying to get more items, when this girl joined me. She kept killing me, but we still played. I stopped playing that. I played LBP2 next. I worked on my level, "Search for Hatdog 2". I went o SS next. Now I am watching Fantasia because its awesome.

The north sucks - fish20 - 06-21-2011 03:26 PM

REASONS:
-My dad lives there.
-He lives with a bitch that complains about everything and is a bitch.
-Her sons are annoying and stupid.
-The bitch yells about everything its impossible to please her.
-She yells FOREVER.
-Her sons are slobs.
-I'm alone with bitch and her sons for a pretty much all week except the weekend because my dad works alot.
-Its hell.

Re: This is what I did today. - ___________________ - 06-21-2011 04:09 PM

Today I woke up, realized I did not have work today, went back to sleep, woke up, went to yoga (inb4 faggot), showered, watched "finding neverland", had sex

Re: This is what I did today. - Efs - 06-21-2011 08:17 PM

Today:
-Realized I had a bruise on the side of my face from punching myself.
-At work experience I had to take out like 50 hard drives from computers and laptops.
-Then I had to PACKAGE THE MUFUCKERS.
-Then I HAD TO USE THE TAPE GUN TO TAPE THE PACKAGES WHICH MADE LOTS OF NOISE IN THE OFFICE AND EVERYONE WAS LOOKING AT ME LIKE WTF SHUTTUP CUNT. AND I WAS LIKE NO THIS IS MY JOB WTF DO I DO BLAME THE TAPE GUN THAT MAKES TOO MUCH FKN NOISE.
-Then I went home.

You know what I just realized, 8 hours work, 8 hours play, 8 hours rest is bullshit, because:
1) 8 hours work my ass. By the time I go to the city and come back and do homework for school it's like fucking 10 hours.
2) 8 hours play? More like 1 hour. PARENTS: LOL U ON COMPUTER TOO LONG, HERE STUDY SUMMORE! and then you're bro/sis goes on for 100 hours.
3) I NEED 10 HOURS SLEEP MOTHERFUCKER AND I ONLY GET 7.

Re: This is what I did today. - fish20 - 08-05-2011 07:53 PM

this is my thread GTFO

Re: This is what I did today. - Efs - 08-05-2011 10:27 PM

fish20 Wrote:this is my thread GTFO
I see you're new here.