School Survival Forums
teacher/student respect - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: teacher/student respect (/showthread.php?tid=19847)

Pages: 1 2

teacher/student respect - 0bliiVioN - 12-03-2006 01:46 PM

Ok so at my school we have to do Japanese,which I have no problem with.The only thing wrong with Japanese is my teacher's a bitch.I find it hard to respect her.At the start of the class, she says something in Japanese that's related to respect, and when she finishes her piece we all have to stand and reply.We have no choice in this.If even one person doesn't stand she'll make us sit down and 'try again'. So basically she forces us to give her our respect. Should I stand when told, or should I let her now she cannot force me to give her my respect anymore?
Oh yeah, I have Japanese tomorrow so I kinda need to know soon, like......5 seconds ago soon!!

- Guest - 12-03-2006 01:48 PM

I say stick it to the man. But I may not be the best person to follow because thats my answer to everything.

- xXThe Damnation ProjectXx - 12-03-2006 02:28 PM

i say that teachers need to give respect to get respect

- Cosbydaf - 12-03-2006 02:30 PM

My teacher in Remedial Math class was a really great guy, we watched movies and made pizza and stuff in his class, we even had a party at his house after the school year was over!

- xXThe Damnation ProjectXx - 12-03-2006 02:31 PM

has the words child molester all over him

now who was the last kid to leave his house?

have you spoken to that person since?

- Cosbydaf - 12-03-2006 02:34 PM

xXThe Damnation ProjectXx Wrote:has the words child molester all over him

now who was the last kid to leave his house?

have you spoken to that person since?

No, he was married, and everyone's parents came too.

- xXThe Damnation ProjectXx - 12-03-2006 02:34 PM

wow a pedo and a swinger

akward combination

- Cosbydaf - 12-03-2006 02:41 PM

xXThe Damnation ProjectXx Wrote:wow a pedo and a swinger

akward combination

LOL!

Anyway,most teachers in my high school are agitated all the time, you can tell they hate everybody, and I don't blame them.

- xXThe Damnation ProjectXx - 12-03-2006 02:41 PM

ill blame them for being swingers and pedos

thats kinda gross

- Cosbydaf - 12-03-2006 02:42 PM

xXThe Damnation ProjectXx Wrote:ill blame them for being swingers and pedos

thats kinda gross

Must be a weird relationship!

- xXThe Damnation ProjectXx - 12-03-2006 02:44 PM

it would be funny as shit when hes like doing his wife are fuckin and shit and like he screams out billy or sumtin

and shes like wtf

- Guest - 12-03-2006 02:45 PM

It saddens me to see that the school system has destroyed ties between generations so much that harmless fun between an adult and a minor is seen as proof that the adult wants to rape the child.

- Cosbydaf - 12-03-2006 02:48 PM

Kirby Wrote:It saddens me to see that the school system has destroyed ties between generations so much that harmless fun between an adult and a minor is seen as proof that the adult wants to rape the child.

Things sure are messed up nowadays.

- Deruku - 12-04-2006 01:04 AM

just say this to her
'' if you want my respect you got to earn it, and not force me to give you respect ''

- habla - 12-04-2006 03:19 AM

Deruku Wrote:just say this to her
'' if you want my respect you got to earn it, and not force me to give you respect ''

knowing teachers...well my teachers, that would only cause/worsen a problem. the teacher would then be on his case

- Deruku - 12-04-2006 06:58 AM

na with some teachers i got i don't effen have to say that but with some i have already had MAJOR problems. but i just completly showed to everybody in the class that they are just some worthless fuckers.

- Cosbydaf - 12-04-2006 07:30 AM

In my experience, most of the time teachers were nice to me when I was nice to them.

Unless I was doing something stupid, or they were just total jackasses.

- habla - 12-04-2006 11:22 AM

Deruku Wrote:na with some teachers i got i don't effen have to say that but with some i have already had MAJOR problems. but i just completly showed to everybody in the class that they are just some worthless fuckers.
\

that's why teachers suck, i only had one good teacher in my whole life. why? because he cared, he taught more than woodshop he taught life, he was reali funni, cool, and he was 80-sumthing

- xXThe Damnation ProjectXx - 12-04-2006 12:07 PM

i still say goive respect to get respect

fuck that shit about o well were your authorities and your elders you have to respect us

- 0bliiVioN - 12-04-2006 03:36 PM

habla Wrote:

knowing teachers...well my teachers, that would only cause/worsen a problem. the teacher would then be on his case

HER case,HER

- 0bliiVioN - 12-04-2006 03:38 PM

This is good.Shes gonna get so pissed!! Mwahaha Mwahaha Mwahaha Mwahaha

- 0bliiVioN - 12-04-2006 04:35 PM

You're all right.No one can demand respect.It's like Hitler and the Nazis.It's sick Yuck They can get fucked!! Fu

- Cosbydaf - 12-04-2006 04:36 PM

Most schools nowadays are run a lot like Hitler's schools were, actually.

- Guest - 12-05-2006 06:12 AM

Not really.

- Rebelnerd - 12-05-2006 06:23 AM

well, its just not as blatant. they don't teacher nazi philosophy, but its the methods we're talking about. their motives are pretty much the same: educate the new generation, and also make them good, functioning members of society (whether they want to be or not).

- 0bliiVioN - 12-05-2006 10:00 AM

That's disgusting.It's strange that when they teach us about Hitler and the Nazis no-one picks up on the similarities between education in Germany back then,and what happens in classrooms now.

- Guest - 12-05-2006 10:52 AM

I can't really comment on this because I know nothing about the German educational system during the reign of the Nazi party.

- 0bliiVioN - 12-05-2006 11:08 AM

It's pretty much being told what to believe

- Rebelnerd - 12-05-2006 11:26 AM

watch "education for death." the Disney anti-nazi propaganda. even though its propaganda it gives a pretty good picture of life as a nazi kid. creepy...

- 0bliiVioN - 12-05-2006 11:28 AM

Disney?Disney's producing that?Wow.......