School Survival Forums
Duke Nukem For(n)ever - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Forum: Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+---- Thread: Duke Nukem For(n)ever (/showthread.php?tid=19658)

Duke Nukem For(n)ever - Guest - 12-28-2006 01:11 PM

Duke Nukem Forever was announced in 1997 and 10 seasons of South Park later, it still isn't here. My opinion of DNF is that it will be either a total flop (40%), a mediocre game (59%), or it will be the most awesome game created that year (1%).

An interesting list of things that have happened during the development of DNF: http://duke.a-13.net/. My favourite: All Sims, GTA, Metal Gear Solid, Unreal, and Medal of Honour games have been created and released.

- modest mouse - 12-28-2006 01:20 PM

My favourites are: GTA(all), Metal gear solid snake eater, Mortal Kombat (all), The godfather, Max Payne, bully, and any first person shooter...(exept darkwatch...ack!)

- Abandoning Ship - 12-28-2006 01:52 PM

Hahaha. Well, they said the same thing for Team Fortress 2....and it's set to be released when Half life EP. 2 is gonna be released.

- Guest - 12-28-2006 02:39 PM

Team Fortress 2 has been in development for seven years, two less than DNF. At least TF2 has screenshots.

- Cilaos - 12-28-2006 04:32 PM

hmm i played duke nukem zero hour
i got all the way to the giant squid thing.......or was it a parasite.......w/e loved the chimeras
but id love to play anouther duke nukem game
as for my favorite games they would have to be
ratchet and clank *all* gta san andreas, metal arms glitch in the system, the legend of dragoon *yes its spelled dragoon not dragon....fuckin 4 disc game* the kirby games *not the forum member damnit* wild arms *especially wild arms 1 but i havent played 2 and 4 yet* super mario world, yoshis island *old games i know* dr.muto *youv never even heard of this game* and the legend of zelda *all*

- Demonic Pyro - 12-29-2006 03:52 AM

My favorite games:
Halo (all of them), Fable: The Lost Chapters, Mortal kombat (all), 007 Nightfire, Dead or Alive (all), Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (both), GTA (all)
and basically every other game out there.

- Dark Soul X - 12-30-2006 12:39 PM

Toucanman Wrote:Hahaha. Well, they said the same thing for Team Fortress 2....and it's set to be released when Half life EP. 2 is gonna be released.
Ten years from now?

- Abandoning Ship - 12-30-2006 01:07 PM

Whaaa?

- Dark Soul X - 12-30-2006 01:22 PM

Well, it is possible, unless it's already out and I made the mistake of thinking it wasn't.