School Survival Forums
Hey guys - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Hey guys (/showthread.php?tid=1850)

Hey guys - alexander144 - 02-02-2011 03:20 PM

My most common thing that I say upon greeting people is "hey guys" so I felt it would be appropriate to have the topic as that as it is both straight to the point and comfortable like my monkey "Rodger"

Rodger is your every day monkey; however he spends his days with me by the side of my computer and helps me with flight simulators by being my go to animal when I need help with what buttons to press.

One time he pressed the wrong button and I usually don't hold grudges but he crashed my 747 halfway on a flight so I don't feed him sometimes for a few days. I feel this is good for him anyway seeing as how much weight he gained from all the marijuana cookies I fed to him. I got the cookies from my friend "Johnnie"

Johnnie and I decided that school was a waste of time seeing as how we both already know what we want to do in life and school is only putting us into mud which could otherwise be the beautiful path we see next to us that we get to go on sometimes, however; the majority is spent in the mud. I don't like the mud.

Re: Hey guys - Desu - 02-02-2011 03:29 PM

alexander144 Wrote:I don't like the mud.

MOTHER OF GOD...

I FUCKING LOVE YOU.

Re: Hey guys - SoulRiser - 02-02-2011 03:31 PM

Welcome

You sure sound like an interesting person. Biggrin

Do feel free to peruse our strange sanitarium. Our person who normally hands out the strait jackets isn't around anymore... so... oh well. I guess you can't have one then.