School Survival Forums
Why I Hate School - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Why I Hate School (/showthread.php?tid=17667)

Why I Hate School - Darthmat - 09-08-2007 06:16 AM

So i went to the new school phsycologist today b/c she wants to meet everyoen and i told her i hate school and she said why? is it b/c of lack of freedom or...

and i said yeh, thats a big part of it. I would tell you more but i have to get to class now.

She said she wanted to hear the rest of it (but not in a maliciosu or suspicious way, but wih a smile on her face)

so give me reasons why i hate school. =)

- youvebeenthunderstruck - 09-08-2007 06:47 AM

Because teachers rape kittens.

- Darthmat - 09-08-2007 07:43 AM

Noo

- X - 09-08-2007 08:19 AM

Lool i gotta try this

- Darthmat - 09-08-2007 08:20 AM

GIVE ME A GOOD LIST PLEASE!!!

- randyhart - 09-08-2007 08:57 AM

Suceed at school or Die attitude
Uncaring "The System knows all" Attitude
Lack of Humour
Creativity Stomped upon
They expect you to all write the same thing in Essays
Uniform
Sucess is defined usually as "Rich,Hard Job,Wife"
Kids who do things out of norm "Frowned Upon" and "Troubled"
Everyone loves a good sportsman
Your Opinions are never taken seriously and everything is a "PHASE"
"I'm older so I'm not taking into account anything you say or try interesting me with"

- wyldstryke - 09-08-2007 10:06 AM

randyhart Wrote:Suceed at school or Die attitude
Uncaring "The System knows all" Attitude
Lack of Humour
Creativity Stomped upon
They expect you to all write the same thing in Essays
Uniform
Sucess is defined usually as "Rich,Hard Job,Wife"
Kids who do things out of norm "Frowned Upon" and "Troubled"
Everyone loves a good sportsman
Your Opinions are never taken seriously and everything is a "PHASE"
"I'm older so I'm not taking into account anything you say or try interesting me with"

also lack of respect from teachers and crappy food Smile

Re: Why I Hate School - Will - 09-08-2007 03:37 PM

I doubt you need to ask here to figure out what you think.
darthmat Wrote:she said... is it b/c of lack of freedom or...

and i said yeh... I would tell you more but i have to get to class now.
Did you do that on purpose?

- roberterher - 09-08-2007 04:34 PM

randyhart Wrote:Your Opinions are never taken seriously and everything is a "PHASE"

haha, that made me laugh

Re: Why I Hate School - SoulRiser - 09-09-2007 02:00 AM

darthmat Wrote:So i went to the new school phsycologist today b/c she wants to meet everyoen and i told her i hate school and she said why? is it b/c of lack of freedom or...

and i said yeh, thats a big part of it. I would tell you more but i have to get to class now.

She said she wanted to hear the rest of it (but not in a maliciosu or suspicious way, but wih a smile on her face)

Interesting. Potentially cool psychologist detected! Sound the alarms! Laugh

You don't need us to give you reasons though... just look around, there are plenty of ideas all over the place Razz

- NiteRaidah - 09-09-2007 02:56 AM

Oh, reasons! There are many, I daresay. In fact, during one of my more lucid periods of boredom, I made up a list of reasons up to the point where I said "fuck it" and went to do something forgettable.

But I digress. Here are some reasons off of the top of my head....

-No food fights.
-Got-damned Internet filters.
-Teachers that feel that they are kings of their domain (students), so to speak.
-Waking up early, too damn early, as a matter of fact.
-The sheer amount of meaningless, utterly unnecessary rules.
-The work involved.
-Ennui.
-The fact that there are rules against giving the class asshole a sharp tap in the head when he really needs it.
-No music?? What in hell....
-Studying for tests that will have as much an impact on our future as a can of peas.
-Oh, yes, classes.

Re: Why I Hate School - Darthmat - 09-09-2007 10:54 AM

wsgosset Wrote:I doubt you need to ask here to figure out what you think.
darthmat Wrote:she said... is it b/c of lack of freedom or...

and i said yeh... I would tell you more but i have to get to class now.
Did you do that on purpose?

OMG. i just realized teh fuckign brilliance of my answer.. thank you Wsgosset.... Laugh

And i will be sure to print out all of tehse ideas (or most)..... and SR i do haev my own ideas but i have so many i have a hard tiem sorting them out.. thanks guys Biggrin

- thoughtmaker - 09-09-2007 04:31 PM

i think you're 'lack or freedom' reason is the only one that really counts. just say you sick of being treated as less than human because you're 'not of age'.

- Darthmat - 09-09-2007 08:54 PM

I wil ldefinatley say that, but tahts not the onlty reason taht counts in my mind.

I will write up a list and print it so i dotn forget anything whiel i talk to her. Biggrin

- Thought Criminal - 09-09-2007 09:34 PM

youvebeenthunderstruck Wrote:Because teachers rape kittens.

- Darthmat - 09-09-2007 10:28 PM

I have used alot from here and made a list here it is.
• Succeed at school or die attitude, if you don’t get good grades your future is apparently down the drain and that is the only way to have a good life.

• We have to except your opinions and the teachers opinions as facts and don’t get a chance to disagree. And if we ever do we are called dangerous.

• Uncaring "The System knows all" Attitude, even if we disprove the rules of the school they will still be kept just because they are the rules.

• Creativity Stomped upon, I can not write or say anything that may be offensive, even if a point needs to be made or I truly feel a certain way and need to express myself.

• They expect us to all write the same thing in Essays, even if I disagree with the subject.

• Uniform, definite crush on creativity

• Kids who do things out of norm "Frowned Upon" and "Troubled" , like when I ever wrote a ‘disturbing; poem before I was sent to the school psychologist.

• Your Opinions are never taken seriously and everything is a "PHASE"

• Internet filters.

• Teachers that feel that they are kings of their domain (students), so to speak.

• Sleep Deprivation

• Utterly unnecessary rules. No music or cell phones for example.

• Studying for tests that will have as much an impact on our future as a can of peas.

• sick of being treated as less than human because you're 'not of age'

I will justify anythign unexplained while there but there is one i have a probelm with justifying.

• Your Opinions are never taken seriously and everything is a "PHASE"

and for this one i will want as much justification as possible so please help me with it, the only thing i can think of is how if i were to punch a student i would get a detention but if i wre to punch a teacher i would get suspended.

• sick of being treated as less than human because we’re 'not of age'

- Thought Criminal - 09-10-2007 05:02 AM

thats some good stuff my favorite is number one.

after school im just gonna go out there and live life

- wyldstryke - 09-10-2007 06:30 AM

seems like a good list. you might want examples for all of your reasons though, otherwise she might think that your pulling them out of your ass with no real experience.

- 415Racer - 09-10-2007 06:56 AM

Hmm... Let's see here's three reasons why. I don't feel like listing all the million possible reasons why to hate school. 1. Because teachers are power mad and treat us like cattle, telling us to the their work so their fat selves can just sit down and use their computer. 2. They call our parents just so we can get yelled/nagged at or beat up (in my case). 3. Because we waste our money just to break our backs carrying books, buying PE clothes, all so we can end the day tired and sore although even then we still gotta do useless homework

- Darthmat - 09-10-2007 07:29 AM

Will integrate at least soem of those into the list.

And wldystryke for every single thing i put up thier i do have an example.