School Survival Forums
....... - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: ....... (/showthread.php?tid=17489)

....... - Coma Girl - 09-21-2007 12:08 PM

- returnal - 09-21-2007 12:10 PM

Awesome dude! Do it! Laugh

- SoulRiser - 09-22-2007 04:05 AM

Sounds like a good idea! That printable version will probably be quite a few pages though... Biggrin

Re: school survival printable version in library. - Trekkie_Aspie - 09-22-2007 04:21 AM

Vegemite Wrote:im thinking of printing up the printable version of the 'school-survival' site, and then i am thinking of distributing it between book sin the library.

so when people are looking through books, out comes the anti-school one.

i am also thinking of doing one on satanism too, his is because my school is a catholic one XD, and ive checked, no books on satanism, how are we meant to learn by following a bias point of view?

That happens anywhere. Our drug education is basically 'drugs are bad, don't do them'.

Re: school survival printable version in library. - Will - 09-22-2007 06:53 AM

Vegemite Wrote:im thinking of printing up the printable version of the 'school-survival' site, and then i am thinking of distributing it between book sin the library.

so when people are looking through books, out comes the anti-school one.

i am also thinking of doing one on satanism too, his is because my school is a catholic one XD, and ive checked, no books on satanism, how are we meant to learn by following a bias point of view?
Even better

- HeartofShadows - 09-22-2007 07:27 AM

Thats a good idea. I might think of doing that except I would put up printed versions of that intro all over the school