School Survival Forums
Greetings from the surface of Hell - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Greetings from the surface of Hell (/showthread.php?tid=16967)

Greetings from the surface of Hell - .xstrike-anywherex. - 10-22-2007 03:59 AM

So hi everyone. My name is John, currently in my sophomore year of high school and wow does it ever suck. I like forums, so I try to find cool ones to hang at. There are only a few I go to regularly, but if this place seems cool I'll stick around for awhile.

So now about me. I live in Florida, and am currently imprisoned within the Pinellas County school system. I do not do very well in school, but I basically do my best to pass. I consider myself highly intelligent, and may be seen as arrogant by some but I really am a nice person when you get to know me. I think that the public school system is an absolute wreck. I believe that learning is a natural desire of all people, and "laziness" is just the manifestation of kids rejecting the systematically learned garbage that is constantly forced upon us. I believe that the human race is starting to regress due to the nature of how controlled people are allowing themselves to become.

For lack of better terms you could say I'm a revolutionary leftist, but I really can't be grouped with anyone. I'm not an anarchist of any specific ideology, but I believe there is a general direction of freedom to work towards. Even split between 6 billion people, I believe the Earth has ample resources to sustain us all, and it is a shame that so many are forced to work so hard for the basic survival standard they could ascertain so easily.

I believe that intelligence is measured by creativity and autonomy, and that we all should explore the furthest limits of our sentience while we are alive. I don't really have any religious beliefs. I am generally against religious establishments of modern day western cultures, but believe I am a good person and trust that I will find peace after death in one way or another.

That's all for now. If you were too lazy to read everything I just said: Hi, my name is John. Fuck school.

- Darthmat - 10-22-2007 04:02 AM

THANKS A TON!!! YOU MAKE ME READ ALL THAT JUST TO GIVE THE SUMMARY AT THE END!!! Laugh (just kidding)

Welcome Here is where intense discussion and random insanity take clubs and beat the crap out of eachother.

- arthasmenethil - 10-22-2007 04:17 AM

Welcome to SS!!

- SoulRiser - 10-22-2007 04:20 AM

Hi there... welcome, you sound like an intelligent specimen...

Quick! Get the glass jar, we got a live one! Nutter

- Vatman - 10-22-2007 04:20 AM

Hello John, its a pleasure to meet someone from the left side, do you shake with your left hand as well *chuckles*

I only jest, welcome to the insanity!

- Darthmat - 10-22-2007 04:21 AM

SoulRiser Wrote:Hi there... welcome, you sound like an intelligent specimen...

Quick! Get the glass jar, we got a live one! Nutter
Laugh

- Suicidal-kun - 10-22-2007 05:02 AM

Welcome to the fucked up world we call SS, you'll fit in nicely, just make sure to leave your sanity at the door.

- thewake - 10-22-2007 08:04 AM

You guys must have forgot to tell me that. I burned my sanity the day I joined! Biggrin

- SoulRiser - 10-22-2007 01:14 PM

You lost your sanity the minute you decided to join. Razz

- thewake - 10-22-2007 01:14 PM

No I didn't, I burned it.

- Darthmat - 10-23-2007 06:59 AM

I once had sanity?????