School Survival Forums
....Wow. My teacher scares me. - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: ....Wow. My teacher scares me. (/showthread.php?tid=14965)

....Wow. My teacher scares me. - Fightschool - 03-20-2008 01:40 PM

My teacher is a proven idiot. Today my buddies and I were in class, and our teacher took attendance. She simply asked, "Who's not here?" And (we saw it in a south park episode) My friend said "I'm not here!" "Who?" "*He said his name which I'm not gonna post*" "(Lets call him L.) "Ok."
My teacher marked l's name absent. Then, about fifteen minutes later, she looked up from her desk suddenly, and erased L's name from the absent list. We were all snickering, an I couldn't hold it in, so I went to the bathroom and burst into a laughing fit. I was in tears. Around lunch, I heard her talk to the other teachers about accidentally taking night cold medicine which makes you drowsy. Oh my god. Laugh Laugh Laugh

Re: ....Wow. My teacher scares me. - colbert2012 - 03-20-2008 01:47 PM

oh lol first of all, south park rules. second of all that reminds me of a story from school. so i used to take french(now i take spanish) but she said that she was gonna get two kids in trouble that day. she didnt know she said that, she meant to say that if she needed to, one of the administrators said she could send them. i pointed it out and evryone started laughing...i was one of the two kids

Re: ....Wow. My teacher scares me. - SoulRiser - 03-20-2008 02:09 PM

You mean she actually seriously fell for that? I thought she'd be playing along or something... Uhoh

Re: ....Wow. My teacher scares me. - colbert2012 - 03-20-2008 02:12 PM

i didnt think there were teachers that stupid on earth but it really makes me smile and love the country we live in

Re: ....Wow. My teacher scares me. - Darthmat - 03-21-2008 04:31 AM

That was one of the best stories ever.

EVER.

Re: ....Wow. My teacher scares me. - colbert2012 - 03-21-2008 04:35 AM

i think teachers should have to tKE FUCKING IQ TESTS BEFORE THE BECOME FUCKING TEACHER. FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Re: ....Wow. My teacher scares me. - NiteRaidah - 03-21-2008 04:39 AM

Teachers these days...

Re: ....Wow. My teacher scares me. - colbert2012 - 03-21-2008 04:40 AM

teachers any days

Re: ....Wow. My teacher scares me. - thewake - 03-21-2008 05:43 AM

Lol, funniness.

Re: ....Wow. My teacher scares me. - colbert2012 - 03-21-2008 07:56 AM

its the truth

Re: ....Wow. My teacher scares me. - The One - 03-21-2008 11:06 AM

This colbert guy replies to EVERYTHING

Re: ....Wow. My teacher scares me. - Darthmat - 03-21-2008 11:23 AM

And he is worse then I was at my worst.

Re: ....Wow. My teacher scares me. - Cory - 03-21-2008 11:49 AM

Wow... What a competent teacher she must be!
darthmat Wrote:That was one of the best stories ever.

EVER.
I dunno... This one is pretty good, too:
Today being Halloween, I decided to fuck with the major retard at school when I came out of science for break. He was dressed as Ash. Knowing this was going to happen, I brough a Mudkips doll. Thus I started the conversation, making sure no one saw me.

"So I heard you like Mudkips..." "Mudkips? I LUUUUUUUUUUUUVE MUDKIPS." "O RLY? So, would you ever fuck a Mudkips, that is.." (he cuts me off before I could said 'if you were a mudkips') "OF COURSE." "Well I just happen to have a Mudkips here, and."

Before I finished the sentence, which would have resulted in me hitting him across the face with the doll, he grabbed it. In one swift motion his pants were down and he was violenly humping it. Not to get between a man and his Mudkips I started to walk away, because there is no way I'd be caught wrestling a half-naked crazy guy humping a Mudkips.

Needles to say, within 5 to 10 seconds, some girls saw him and started screaming. I cooly walked into a restroom, pretending nothing had ever happened; not that I had intended that outcome, but now that it was in play I didn't want to be involved.

I came back two minutes later, and like any wanton act on school grounds there was now a huge crowd round him. He was still fucking it and baying this real fucked up 'EEEEEEEEEEINNNNF EEEEEEEEEEINNNF' sound. Suddenly a scuffle broke out in the middle, meaning he probably did something stupid.

I asked someone what had happened. A girlfriend of one of the football players tried to get him to stop, but he bit her for trying to take it away. Someone called in a few football players (all dressed up like Road Warrior) who proceeded to pummel the shit out of the guy. Meanwhile the school police were freaking out and having trouble getting in to the situation.

A few minutes later the intruder alarm went off and we were shuffled into classrooms. Over the intercom the principal announced that someone had thrown a flaming plush toy into the library. Uh.. what the hell.

So we were kept there and about 30 minutes later the principal came on again. This time he was saying that whoever was behind the beating should turn themselves in. All of a sudden this woman began yelling "I WILL SUE YOU FOR DAMAGES. YOU LITTLE PUNKS, I'M GONNA SUE..." and it was cut off.

I asked an office later what had happened. Apparently his mother had come to pick him up and threatened to sue for the beating and 'whatever else happened.' The school threatened to counter-sue because of lewd conduct, inciting a riot, and starting a fight.

Re: ....Wow. My teacher scares me. - Darthmat - 03-21-2008 11:52 AM

If that were real, it'd be so sweet. So very sweet.

Re: ....Wow. My teacher scares me. - thewake - 03-22-2008 12:38 AM

Know[ing] human beings I'm sure it is at least based on a grain of truth.

Re: ....Wow. My teacher scares me. - SoulRiser - 03-22-2008 04:14 AM

Wtf
That actually really happened? Stabhead

Re: ....Wow. My teacher scares me. - Darthmat - 03-22-2008 04:33 AM

No way in hell.

Re: ....Wow. My teacher scares me. - Cory - 03-22-2008 04:56 AM

SoulRiser Wrote:Wtf
That actually really happened? Stabhead
I highly doubt it. I would lol if it did, though.

Re: ....Wow. My teacher scares me. - Will - 03-22-2008 05:12 AM

This reminds me of the time when my class had a substitute teacher who didn't know us and took attendance by having us write down our names. Most people complied, but a few people wrote things like "Jimmy Neutron", and the substitute didn't realize that they were jokes.

Re: ....Wow. My teacher scares me. - Dark Soul X - 03-22-2008 11:57 AM

Fightschool Wrote:My teacher is a proven idiot. Today my buddies and I were in class, and our teacher took attendance. She simply asked, "Who's not here?" And (we saw it in a south park episode) My friend said "I'm not here!" "Who?" "*He said his name which I'm not gonna post*" "(Lets call him L.) "Ok."
My teacher marked l's name absent. Then, about fifteen minutes later, she looked up from her desk suddenly, and erased L's name from the absent list. We were all snickering, an I couldn't hold it in, so I went to the bathroom and burst into a laughing fit. I was in tears. Around lunch, I heard her talk to the other teachers about accidentally taking night cold medicine which makes you drowsy. Oh my god. Laugh Laugh Laugh

DEE DEE DEE!

Re: ....Wow. My teacher scares me. - Suicidal-kun - 03-22-2008 02:50 PM

Will Wrote:This reminds me of the time when my class had a substitute teacher who didn't know us and took attendance by having us write down our names. Most people complied, but a few people wrote things like "Jimmy Neutron", and the substitute didn't realize that they were jokes.
Yeah, some kids in my english class last year did that, except they wrote 'You mom,' which I'll never understand why people find so fucking funny.

Oh and to cory, that was fucking classic, just fucking classic. Rofl

Re: ....Wow. My teacher scares me. - Fightschool - 03-23-2008 01:42 PM

REAL? I didn't make this up, come on. I'm not the assholes my classmates are.

Re: ....Wow. My teacher scares me. - Cory - 03-23-2008 01:56 PM

Fightschool Wrote:REAL? I didn't make this up, come on. I'm not the assholes my classmates are.
We're talking about my story. Sorry.

Re: ....Wow. My teacher scares me. - SoulRiser - 03-23-2008 01:58 PM

All those doubt comments were actually expressed toward Cory's story. Razz

Re: ....Wow. My teacher scares me. - Fightschool - 03-23-2008 02:06 PM

Oh. LOL im sorry u guys I thought u were calling me a liar. you guys rule too much to do that. (Can u tell im half asleep?)

Re: ....Wow. My teacher scares me. - Darthmat - 03-23-2008 02:13 PM

...No. xD