School Survival Forums
Brainwashed and can't mind her own business - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Brainwashed and can't mind her own business (/showthread.php?tid=14868)

Brainwashed and can't mind her own business - KitsuneSefam - 03-28-2008 07:28 AM

I hate school people.

Girl: Why are you drawing during the math class? Aren't you supposed to be listening and doing what you're told to?
Me: Do you give a shit?
Girl: Yes
Me: Does it change anything in your life if i draw or listen?
Girl: No.
Me: Then shut the fuck up
Girl: I was just giving you some advice
Me: I don't want your fucking advices today.
*Girl goes away with a cow-like face

Re: Brainwashed and can't mind her own business - Hanny's Old Account - 03-28-2008 07:37 AM

I get that.

[I am doodling.]
Stupid Bitch: OMG HANNAH YOU'RE DRAWING!!!!!!! WHY?????
Me: Because I want to. And it's none of your business.
SB: AAAH! MISS, SHE'S DRAWING!
Miss: Really? I'll keep an eye then... (Miss walks away confused at stupid bitch)

Even the teacher didn'yt care. And doodling helps you to concentrate.

Re: Brainwashed and can't mind her own business - Ariadnae Basilisk - 03-28-2008 07:44 AM

HA! Good for those people. I sympathize with you. Giggle

Re: Brainwashed and can't mind her own business - Puchiko - 03-28-2008 07:47 AM

WasabiClock Wrote:Aren't you supposed to be listening and doing what you're told to?
And this is the worst part. The assumption that you should "listen and do what you're told to. The fact that she never stopped, and thought if that rule is one worth following.

It's like people who wake me up during class, thinking they're being nice. Let me sleep for God's sake!

Re: Brainwashed and can't mind her own business - Gnomestone - 03-28-2008 02:57 PM

I've always hated nosy people.

Re: Brainwashed and can't mind her own business - Faby - 03-28-2008 09:26 PM

I sometimes get at school one hour late

Girl: YOU'RE ALWAYS SKIPPING!!!!!!!111111111111111ONE
Me: I'm not skipping. I live very far from the school.
Girl: NO YOU'RE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE SKIPPING!!!! I'M TELLING THE TEACHER!!!!!!
Me: Uh-huh.

Re: Brainwashed and can't mind her own business - NiteRaidah - 03-29-2008 04:26 AM

I can't stand those kinds of people. Thankfully, I don't deal with them very much anymore, especially after the tattletale craze of elementary school died down.

Mind your own fucking business, I say. Read a book or something.

Re: Brainwashed and can't mind her own business - Jackass McAwesome - 03-29-2008 05:57 AM

Well, people sleep in the last period of the day, which is ROTC, a military thing class. I'm guilty of waking people up in there, but in my defense, we get punished pretty badly for just one guy sleeping.