School Survival Forums
[most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: [most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=14545)

Pages: 1 2

[most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! - Tears_Of_Wind - 04-23-2008 09:28 AM

Ok yesterday I had sports class which is also know in our school as P.E.(physical education)didnrt really feel like doing it bringing in the sports gear and being bullied in the girl changing rooms like ALWAYS destroys my day so asked my mum to write me an excuse note that "im on my period" most of girls in there probably would have done it once in a while Cool you know its always working excuse once a month and like I tought it would pass because it was m very first "Im on my period" excuse,but what do I hear when I give the note to the teacher:"sorry this is not an excuse to not perticipate in a class sports is good for you" Wtf LIKE WTF Jawdrop she soo pissed me off I wanted to murder her how the f**K its not an excuse???? Wtf I was really shocked like so if a girl comes in one day with periodic pain(like it happpens sometimes) to school and she is f**King dieing she still has to perticipate in 40 minutes or whatever time it is of exausting yourself till you drop dead from dehydration plus in pain and after that go to your next classes unable to think properly from tirering you brain Omg I dont know what yous over there think,but I think its bad like you are made to perticipate in sports and if you like it its allright,but when your hit with the ball in your face and I do not mean by accident but because people actually throw balls at you and then laugh and say "sorry I did it unpurpose" and the school doesnt do anything about it even tho you told your teacher and asked to move the class and stuff and they dont do a thing,but just say "sorry we cant do this" where on earth is the justice then???

Re: [most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! - AWOL - 04-23-2008 10:26 AM

WTF! I mean I'm a guy but I understand the pain(DON'T ASK, it's not funny(to me)).I mean come on you could have been caning that entire day just because of that one period(I mean both definitions). AND it was all her fault!Man you should have just not given her jackshit! Resisted! Shooting  Stabhead

Re: [most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! - Tears_Of_Wind - 04-23-2008 11:42 AM

exactly like where the F**k is this world going to these days and thanx for understanding im just really Angry rite now

Re: [most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! - Cory - 04-23-2008 11:45 AM

Honestly, what the fuck? What is the world coming too when someone who is in their Premenstrual Syndrome is forced to participate in activity that requires an adequate amount of physical activity?

And just the note proves that your mom wanted you to be excused from Phy ed.

Re: [most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! - Tears_Of_Wind - 04-23-2008 11:50 AM

Cory Wrote:Honestly, what the fuck? What is the world coming too when someone who is in their Premenstrual Syndrome is forced to participate in activity that requires an adequate amount of physical activity?

And just the note proves that your mom wanted you to be excused from Phy ed.

and the Sports Teacher said that its actually will benefit you if you are doing sports while your are menstruating o.O how so called "Smart" is she like?

Re: [most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! - Will - 04-23-2008 11:55 AM

I always sort of wanted to get some major injury like losing an eye for following teachers directions to standing in the path of an energetic ball without having any idea of how to catch it. Maybe people would sort of care when I got injured.

Actually, they probably would just say it was my fault for not knowing how to catch it. Sadhug

Re: [most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! - Milk2Go - 04-23-2008 11:59 AM

I had to go to the ER after I got hit in the eye with a football.
Felt like some sort of fluid was backed up behind my eye.

Re: [most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! - Tears_Of_Wind - 04-23-2008 12:01 PM

Will Wrote:I always sort of wanted to get some major injury like losing an eye for following teachers directions to standing in the path of an energetic ball without having any idea of how to catch it. Maybe people would sort of care when I got injured.

Actually, they probably would just say it was my fault for not knowing how to catch it. Sadhug
ahh thanx for a Hug *hugs back*well I guess your right because like I have to cope with bullying since 7th class and now em in 11th and still it just gets worse and sadly you cant even be homescooled in Ireland:( so I have to stay in this school for another year and a half constantly brought down just to get out at the end of next year out of this hell hole just to be able to go to college that I want to

Re: [most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! - Will - 04-23-2008 12:10 PM

Bullying was getting quite bad in eighth grade, and none of the faculty to whom I talked helped at all, so I went crazy and killed three people (slight exagerration). I don't really know what would have happened if the atmosphere in high school weren't completely different and bullying hadn't thus stopped all of a sudden when high school started.

Re: [most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! - Tears_Of_Wind - 04-23-2008 12:17 PM

Will Wrote:Bullying was getting quite bad in eighth grade, and none of the faculty to whom I talked helped at all, so I went crazy and killed three people (slight exagerration). I don't really know what would have happened if the atmosphere in high school weren't completely different and bullying hadn't thus stopped all of a sudden when high school started.

yeah like i actually went over to the year head(teacher in charg of all the classes) and told her I wanted to be moved to another class this year as we have 4 11th classes in our school and like they still wont listen oh well ill guess ill have to deal with it for another year and a half :(

Re: [most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! - AWOL - 04-23-2008 01:34 PM

double hugs*uuum Pounce Hug Sadhug hope that works. anywaaays. FUCK BULLIES! seriously they have no respect and unless it's physical abuse(is it?) you shouldn't get too down about it. I mean come on their retards if they don't except people for who they are. They aren't going to survive outside of the school system they've been brain-washed in remember that and it shall all go away.

Re: [most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! - Coma Girl - 04-23-2008 06:13 PM

wow..thats terrible...you didnt participate though, did you?

i mean, they cannot force you to do something that you seriously dontwant to do, especially if you have your period (even though you didnt, but still, the teacher believed that you did and still declined it)

i think that the next time you have sport, just refuse to participate, there's nothing that they can do to make you in trouble, if they take it up with a further authority figure, nothing can be done...

Re: [most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! - SoulRiser - 04-24-2008 06:29 AM

I can't even remember how many PE excuses I've had. I know a few times I had a note and all but they still made me do it anyway. One time I caught a (really hard and not properly inflated) rugby ball a bit wrong and broke the cartilage in my pinky finger.... and then later when I was examining it in pain, some stupid bitch grabbed it and wiggled it and laughed at me. That really hurt. Stabhead

Oh, and as for bullies... this is an entertaining read: http://www.violentacres.com/archives/89 ... girl-bully

Re: [most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! - Ahab - 04-24-2008 06:53 AM

Well, I've not gone through that sorta pain, but I do know I've frequently gone to the gym many times sick and in pain, and I've thrown up a hand full of times. Ja, it's brutality, but you gotta be a stoic.

Re: [most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! - Milk2Go - 04-24-2008 09:14 AM

I used to have a severe bullying problem back in 6th and 7th grade.
The day it ended was when I used a jump rope, a basketball, and an abandoned tire to beat the shit out of everyone that bullyed me.

It was also the day I nearly got expelled.

Re: [most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! - SoulRiser - 04-24-2008 10:03 AM

Interesting choice of weapons... Scratchchin

I would have liked to see that.

Re: [most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! - Bob Dole - 04-24-2008 11:54 AM

Now, I can understand the jump rope and the basketball, but how the FUCK did you beat the shit out of someone with a TIRE?

Re: [most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! - anonomous - 04-24-2008 12:17 PM

i had a problem like that too, i had severe asthma and my parents dragged me to school (which happend to be the day i had to do PE) so i told them to write me a a note saying i has athsma. when i gave my teacher the note she wigned 'that's not a reasonable excuse' Cuckoo , i had an athsma attack and she expects me to do sport!? she accepts excuses like 'oh my sport uniform is in the washing machine' but she regects 'i had an asthma attack yesterday' Noo

Re: [most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! - Tears_Of_Wind - 04-24-2008 07:05 PM

anonomous Wrote:i had a problem like that too, i had severe asthma and my parents dragged me to school (which happend to be the day i had to do PE) so i told them to write me a a note saying i has athsma. when i gave my teacher the note she wigned 'that's not a reasonable excuse' Cuckoo , i had an athsma attack and she expects me to do sport!? she accepts excuses like 'oh my sport uniform is in the washing machine' but she regects 'i had an asthma attack yesterday' Noo

well in our school if you have asthma you still have to do P.E. no matter what just bring your inhaler with you :( so i know how you feel

Re: [most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! - Milk2Go - 04-25-2008 08:28 AM

Anonymous1.0 Wrote:Now, I can understand the jump rope and the basketball, but how the FUCK did you beat the shit out of someone with a TIRE?
When they're lying face-up on the ground in pain, the tire is the best weapon for making sure they never have children.

Re: [most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! - Tears_Of_Wind - 04-25-2008 10:47 AM

BobManPerson Wrote:
Anonymous1.0 Wrote:Now, I can understand the jump rope and the basketball, but how the FUCK did you beat the shit out of someone with a TIRE?
When they're lying face-up on the ground in pain, the tire is the best weapon for making sure they never have children.

uuuu they sure will never have kids after that sounds painfull tho

Re: [most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! - Gabs - 05-03-2008 12:20 PM

Well this is my first post, and I've never posted before, but one thing to remember about bullies is: They bully people because their insecure about themselves, they've been shamed and humilated(this is normally leading to physical violence), shamed and humilated.... hmmm that couldnt possibly be anything to do with school could it? well, sometimes, sometimes not, but anyhow just remember that. I reccomend taking up a martial art...(Judo imo) yes it may not help you, yes it may be best to simply punch them in the face but at least you feel more confident. after time you'll "master" the techniques, and will deflect punches by instict etc etc,

Re: [most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! - Tears_Of_Wind - 05-06-2008 02:14 AM

Gabs Wrote:Well this is my first post, and I've never posted before, but one thing to remember about bullies is: They bully people because their insecure about themselves, they've been shamed and humilated(this is normally leading to physical violence), shamed and humilated.... hmmm that couldnt possibly be anything to do with school could it? well, sometimes, sometimes not, but anyhow just remember that. I reccomend taking up a martial art...(Judo imo) yes it may not help you, yes it may be best to simply punch them in the face but at least you feel more confident. after time you'll "master" the techniques, and will deflect punches by instict etc etc,

thanx for advice

Re: [most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! - Darkstripe - 05-12-2008 03:07 AM

I'm so thankfully I'm in Grade 11 and no longer have to take Gym. It was the worst.

My mom understood my dislike of Gym and there was one time she wrote a note for me saying I'd sprained my ankle and couldn't do Gym today. (Every now and then she'd write me a note) Well, my teacher had noticed me not trying so hard the past few days and knew that was a lie. She DID let me not particpate, but she made me feel stupid, and made me feel really down and upset. She said she knew it wasn't true and that I'd have to start trying harder.

I always notice that at least in my elementary school, the best kids at gym were the ones who hated doing work in class and often super-mean and super-competitive. I hated Gym because I was never good at it. Other kids would try to help me, but treat me like a baby in the process. You know, they explain how to do it yes, but they'd speak slowly and talk as if I were some little kid who didn't understand them.
Lowered my self-esteem it did. -_- I never understood why we needed to do that class almost everyday. Yes being fit and healthy is very important, but just because we don't take PE doesn't mean every kid will be lazy. I love to go out on walks and I feel I am in good shape. They seem to think if you don't take PE, you'll become super-unhealthy. It should have been optional.

I also got hurt a lot in gym. Never as badly as some of you have described, but I was hit a lot by balls. I remember when we played Dodge Ball people would always throw the ball super-hard at me. They say it didn't hurt. Yeah right.

I think a lot of it had to do with my personality. I was never competitive and I disliked the games always seeing them as pointless ways to boost the egos of some of the students.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Gym is bad. For some people it's their favourite class and I know to some people it's probably great. Maybe I'd have liked it to if I was that kind of person, or if people weren't so cruel.

On a positive note, Gym in Grade Nine was a lot more fun then in Elementary, and I actually quite enjoyed it.

But I'll never take it again! Fu

Re: [most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! - Tears_Of_Wind - 05-12-2008 04:54 PM

Darkstripe Wrote:I'm so thankfully I'm in Grade 11 and no longer have to take Gym. It was the worst.

My mom understood my dislike of Gym and there was one time she wrote a note for me saying I'd sprained my ankle and couldn't do Gym today. (Every now and then she'd write me a note) Well, my teacher had noticed me not trying so hard the past few days and knew that was a lie. She DID let me not particpate, but she made me feel stupid, and made me feel really down and upset. She said she knew it wasn't true and that I'd have to start trying harder.

I always notice that at least in my elementary school, the best kids at gym were the ones who hated doing work in class and often super-mean and super-competitive. I hated Gym because I was never good at it. Other kids would try to help me, but treat me like a baby in the process. You know, they explain how to do it yes, but they'd speak slowly and talk as if I were some little kid who didn't understand them.
Lowered my self-esteem it did. -_- I never understood why we needed to do that class almost everyday. Yes being fit and healthy is very important, but just because we don't take PE doesn't mean every kid will be lazy. I love to go out on walks and I feel I am in good shape. They seem to think if you don't take PE, you'll become super-unhealthy. It should have been optional.

I also got hurt a lot in gym. Never as badly as some of you have described, but I was hit a lot by balls. I remember when we played Dodge Ball people would always throw the ball super-hard at me. They say it didn't hurt. Yeah right.

I think a lot of it had to do with my personality. I was never competitive and I disliked the games always seeing them as pointless ways to boost the egos of some of the students.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Gym is bad. For some people it's their favourite class and I know to some people it's probably great. Maybe I'd have liked it to if I was that kind of person, or if people weren't so cruel.

On a positive note, Gym in Grade Nine was a lot more fun then in Elementary, and I actually quite enjoyed it.

But I'll never take it again! Fu

i soo know what you mean donge ball ugh yah they say it doesnt hurt then why do you come home and constantly say *auch* like wtf and i do agree it should be optional

Re: [most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! - Coma Girl - 05-12-2008 05:22 PM

wow. its rediculous to think that schools can force you to do PE when you have an asthma attack. I used to have asthma when i was a child, and its the worst feeling knowing that you are trying to grasp for air, but there is nothing filling your lungs. So you keep wheezing and wheezing, then your paniking and people are wathcing...

why would anybody want that?

Re: [most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! - Xguy - 06-24-2008 02:53 PM

I think you have a point there. The saying "You can tell people the truth, but you can't make people understand it." is true in your case. Your gym teacher says that exercise is good for you during any time, even menstruation and PMS, but there is no sufficent evidence that can make you understand this. If your gym teacher is to ever force you to go to gym even if you have PMS, say this: "Why are you forcing me to go to gym even with PMS? Tell me a reason that I can understand and I will go to gym."

Re: [most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! - Happy Camper - 06-26-2008 04:26 AM

Gym teachers are the devil's minions.

I'm sorry but my doctor's note, "She is on medication right now that [fucks up her lungs and causes her to feel dizzy and tired all the time]. Please adapt her curriculum accordingly." didn't work out either. I was out there running on the track without being able to see anything (I was so dizzy, things were black with my eyes open), zigzagging my way along the track until I fell over, threw up and fainted.

Then I pushed myself too hard. I should've known better.

If this were to happen during the final however I would've failed the class. So I settled for running behind my friend so I could hear where I was supposed to run. I did improve I guess. I was still blind from stars and zigzagging on the track. But I did not empty my stomach and collapse in the process.

Re: [most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! - thewake - 06-26-2008 05:31 AM

P.E. is fun, the only class worth while at school.
Dodge ball too... Ahh dodge ball. Too bad we have to use foam balls, some idiot kids whine if we use regular balls.

And P.E. is all fun until you are hurting, then it is just a pain in the butt, so I have an idea of why some kids like school. But c'mon, they are just games and they are fun!

Re: [most girl excuse to get off sports class]FAILED!!!! - fragile-esteem - 06-27-2008 06:35 AM

^^^agree,

I love PE, but it sucks for me as my treatment says no exercise and instead I spend the double period helping the reception class spell theur names.

If you want out of PE develop anorexia. (jokes, please don't)