School Survival Forums
Expect it, it's going to get you in the STOMACH - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Expect it, it's going to get you in the STOMACH (/showthread.php?tid=14070)

Expect it, it's going to get you in the STOMACH - KitsuneSefam - 05-23-2008 10:03 PM

So yesterday, i had half of a huge french homework that was given the day before as homework, i actually had the time to do only a half of it, when the teacher checks it, she says "Oh you're going to have a detention during the lunch" while i actually CARED about doing a half of it + The fact that i had no lunch, only money to spend on food, which required me to go get, which i didn't have to do or i would miss the detention, i tried to argument about it but she didn't give a shit.

So basically i ate nothing yesterday lunch because of this wrecked system

Re: Expect it, it's going to get you in the STOMACH - aaaaaaasd - 05-24-2008 12:52 AM

WasabiClock Wrote:So yesterday, i had half of a huge french homework that was given the day before as homework, i actually had the time to do only a half of it, when the teacher checks it, she says "Oh you're going to have a detention during the lunch" while i actually CARED about doing a half of it + The fact that i had no lunch, only money to spend on food, which required me to go get, which i didn't have to do or i would miss the detention, i tried to argument about it but she didn't give a shit.

So basically i ate nothing yesterday lunch because of this wrecked system

Wtf? They didn't let you eat for the whole day?
You should be able to sue their ass.

Re: Expect it, it's going to get you in the STOMACH - i-am-the-liquor - 05-24-2008 03:10 AM

sue em

Re: Expect it, it's going to get you in the STOMACH - John Tuttle - 05-24-2008 07:56 AM

sueing them is harsh, but if that teacher has been unfair to you or other students you should sue

Re: Expect it, it's going to get you in the STOMACH - mudkip liek - 05-25-2008 01:10 AM

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK? I wouldn't even go to detention. I'd bring my parents to the school and see how she'd like that. Stupid bitch.

RE: Expect it, it's going to get you in the STOMACH - Superkamiguru - 01-30-2017 05:34 AM

(05-24-2008 07:56 AM)John Tuttle Wrote:  sueing them is harsh

WTF ARE YOU ON?