School Survival Forums
Cops badgering honest students - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Cops badgering honest students (/showthread.php?tid=12706)

Cops badgering honest students - KitsuneSefam - 09-12-2008 09:09 AM

Let's start this off somewhere...So yea, at the beginning of the week people in the surrounding houses/apartments complained that teens slowed down the cars because they are walking in the streets instead of sidewalks and sitting on sidewalks so now there's a bunch of cops on bicycles( Laugh ) patrolling around the school during lunch, they keep badgering students(A lot got told to stop playing cat and mouse and that they would be caught) and giving fines to students that were actually crossing the street or just sitting on the public sidewalks and we don't have the right to argue or we can get fined 100-500$ more.

WHAT-THE-FUCK?

So what's the next step now? Banning teens from the public during lunch because of ageist fucks?

Re: Cops badgering honest students - Michio-kun - 09-12-2008 09:18 AM

Damn. I thought this thread was going to be about some cops hitting students.

But yeah that's still bad.

Re: Cops badgering honest students - KitsuneSefam - 09-12-2008 09:22 AM

Stratovarius Wrote:Damn. I thought this thread was going to be about some cops hitting students.

But yeah that's still bad.

50$ fines for crossing the street walking in the street is still pretty bad, they are badgering anyone(mostly what i said, trying to indiscriminate people of something they didn't do) dressed in the school uniform crossing a street now =/

I know someone who got a fine, got badgered badly and is forced to go contest it(he got a visual and audio witness).

Re: Cops badgering honest students - Dark Soul X - 09-12-2008 09:42 AM

More bullshit that society rains down upon us.

Re: Cops badgering honest students - SoulRiser - 09-13-2008 05:49 AM

And here I thought slowing down cars was a good thing. But either way this is just retarded and a waste of time... don't they have better things to do?

Re: Cops badgering honest students - Sunbourn - 09-13-2008 05:54 AM

FUCK THE POLICE

Re: Cops badgering honest students - random_name - 09-13-2008 05:58 AM

you'd want to, wouldn't you.

Re: Cops badgering honest students - KitsuneSefam - 09-13-2008 06:43 AM

SoulRiser Wrote:And here I thought slowing down cars was a good thing. But either way this is just retarded and a waste of time... don't they have better things to do?

Well, it's not the police's fault, they are actually forced to be patrolling there because of complaints.

But it's their fault acting so stupidly

Re: Cops badgering honest students - Thought Criminal - 09-13-2008 12:30 PM

wow, society really sucks.... we cant leave the school for lunch its some bullshit Noo