School Survival Forums
People who go to school are more successful - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Forum: Philosophy, Politics & History (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Thread: People who go to school are more successful (/showthread.php?tid=1241)

People who go to school are more successful - Asder Miller - 04-06-2011 08:49 AM

Agree or disagree Biggrin

Re: People who go to school are more successful - LOON_ATTIC - 04-06-2011 09:15 AM

Watch on YouTube
YES, IT'S RELEVANT

Re: People who go to school are more successful - Leon Kinotolian - 04-06-2011 11:00 AM

Asder Miller Wrote:Agree or disagree Biggrin
[Image: hhhgggf.jpg]
Very relevant.

Re: People who go to school are more successful - Geeksta - 04-06-2011 11:32 AM

Money wise, yes. Hapiness wise, no

Re: People who go to school are more successful - Aya - 04-06-2011 11:38 AM

Lol. Yeah, thats why humanities majors earn around 30,000 per year ($15/hr) before taxes.

My stepfather dropped out of high school and he made more money than that ($45k).

Re: People who go to school are more successful - HeartofShadows - 04-06-2011 11:53 PM

Geeksta Wrote:Money wise, yes. Hapiness wise, no

Not always.

Their are only an x number of jobs and so many people with degrees that some people simply have to fail and the ones that failed are ignored and unmentioned by the delusional society.

Re: People who go to school are more successful - Geeksta - 04-07-2011 06:36 AM

As a general rule, people who go to school make more money, at least now. It is getting harder and harder to find jobs that don't require a degree in something.

Re: People who go to school are more successful - HeartofShadows - 04-07-2011 07:22 AM

Geeksta Wrote:As a general rule, people who go to school make more money, at least now. It is getting harder and harder to find jobs that don't require a degree in something.

That's more of just a politically correct statement.

People with their own trade make more than people with college degree without all the debt and their are jobs that require degrees but most of them all want tons of experience and with so many people with degrees now it pretty much lowered the value of the degree itself.

Re: People who go to school are more successful - Geeksta - 04-07-2011 07:26 AM

I wish it was just politically correct, but legal requirements are getting stricter. Even though school is useless as everyone in the system knows, even if they won't admit it.

Re: People who go to school are more successful - HeartofShadows - 04-07-2011 07:29 AM

Geeksta Wrote:I wish it was just politically correct, but legal requirements are getting stricter. Even though school is useless as everyone in the system knows, even if they won't admit it.

Trust me I know.

Busted my ass to get my high school diploma(Even worse than worthless with a little thanks to bush) and did some college.

22 and no yellow brick road for me. Smile

Re: People who go to school are more successful - Geeksta - 04-07-2011 07:47 AM

There aren't very many good jobs out there, but there are still some strange legal requirements out there for people. You're 22? For some reason I thought you were younger, mayber 16 or 17, I don't know why though

Re: People who go to school are more successful - HeartofShadows - 04-07-2011 07:51 AM

Geeksta Wrote:There aren't very many good jobs out there, but there are still some strange legal requirements out there for people. You're 22? For some reason I thought you were younger, mayber 16 or 17, I don't know why though

Been here since I was 15 and in high school and I've always kept up a cheerful whimsical sort of attitude so maybe that's it.

Also yes your right there are alot of hoops and holes they are making people jump through.

Re: People who go to school are more successful - Geeksta - 04-07-2011 07:54 AM

Yep, and then they claim that the better success for people who went to school is proof school works. I generally either laugh, or roll my eyes.

Re: People who go to school are more successful - Negative - 04-07-2011 10:56 AM

The probability of statistics becomes meaningless when evaluating yourself.

Re: People who go to school are more successful - Faby - 04-07-2011 08:31 PM

I disagree, unfortunately. Would that college were the path to certain, huge hoards of money, I'd go to thirteen at once. But unfortunately, people don't give a shit about college nowadays. And it's fucking awful.

Re: People who go to school are more successful - Loxor - 04-08-2011 03:39 AM

It'd say it increases your chances of getting a job, and success or no a job isn't that easy to come by currently.

RE: People who go to school are more successful - Trekkie_Aspie - 02-01-2013 12:06 AM

Disagree.

http://www.investopedia.com/financial-edge/0712/homeschool-or-public-school.aspx#axzz2JYtvj8YX

People who go to school are more successful - EntityCubed - 02-05-2013 07:17 AM

Most people who go to school are most likely will end up working at McDonald's, those who try to learn life lessons, and other information that will you will actually USE in life, will be the ones successful.

They give so much work, I can only relax on Sundays, because they give me homework on weekends.

[Image: image.png]