School Survival Forums
HOW DARE YOU...FUCK YOU BITCH!!! - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: HOW DARE YOU...FUCK YOU BITCH!!! (/showthread.php?tid=12334)

HOW DARE YOU...FUCK YOU BITCH!!! - Dark Soul X - 10-10-2008 08:05 AM

I'm so pissed off...

I was doing real, real good today. I had a good conversation with MS today, shared some laughs. Again, we feigned doing work today, and talked to each other for almost the entire block. This time we were a bit loud, but then again, so was everyone else.

MS isn't the reason I'm pissed. 3rd block isn't the reason I'm angry. The bitch teacher in 4th block is what set me off.

So I missed four days straight in school. It wasn't my fault, but the bitch sure made it seem like it. My mom's car crapped out again, and I had to stay home because my bus stop is too far away to walk to. That, and there was the other day when she overslept when it was time to wake me up for school.

Hell, that one ghetto chick didn't sit next to me today. The hot chick did. Just when everything would be okay, hey, I get a headache, but it's alright. The teacher really set it off and irritated the fuck out of me.

She calls me up when we start talking about this propaganda persuasion crap...Even though I knew what she was talking about, she says I doesn't because I don't have the handouts she passed out when I was out. In front of the entire class, the bitch had the nerve to say that what I was doing was an insult to her "teaching ways". Uh, excuse me, but let's recap on what she's done to me:

1. Seated me in the back of the class, and when she puts the DOL up, I can't even fuckin' see it.
2. Gave me a detention for a bullshit reason last year. I know this isn't relevant, but just let me vent.
3. Once refused to grade my notebook when she collected it, just because I didn't write things inside the way she wanted everything organized. Hey, YOU NEVER TOLD ME HOW YOU WANTED THIS ORGANIZED, SO CUT ME SOME FUCKING SLACK!!!

I'll update this list later. When I'm pissed off, I can't think straight.

So she says that what I was doing was an insult to her and her teaching ways...I would like to yell: APPARENTLY DOING WHAT THE FUCK I CAN ISN'T ENOUGH, BITCH! She says that unless I do something about my attendance (in which my absences were not my fault to begin with), I would fail the class, and I was already. She even said that when the time came in the year for final quiz, I wouldn't know how to answer not one question. NOT ONE.

HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU...IF YOU HAVE NO FUCKING HOPE IN ME, THEN WHY THE HELL SHOULD I BOTHER COMING TO YOUR CLASS, YOU FAT, DISGUSTING CUNT? WHY DO YOU HAND ME MY WORK ANYWAYS? I'M JUST GONNA END UP A HUGE FUCKING FAILURE!

Oh, if only there were a way to pay you back, bitch. I'm sick of your bullshit...GET OFF MY ASS. CUT ME SOME SLACK. I'm doing what I can, but you want MORE MORE, AND FUCKING MORE! What the hell do you expect from me? I'm not a goddamn machine, ya know...

FATASS HIPPOPATOMUS BITCH... I want to punch something right now.

Re: HOW DARE YOU...FUCK YOU BITCH!!! - Michio-kun - 10-10-2008 11:33 AM

columbine + an hero

Re: HOW DARE YOU...FUCK YOU BITCH!!! - mudkip liek - 10-10-2008 02:06 PM

Dark Soul X Wrote:FATASS HIPPOPATOMUS BITCH

Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

You just made my day. I was pissed too for some other reasons I shouldn't mention but this just made my fucking day.

There's not much to say though. Can't help ya there.

Re: HOW DARE YOU...FUCK YOU BITCH!!! - Elfy - 10-11-2008 05:10 AM

Why didn't you say something to her?..

Re: HOW DARE YOU...FUCK YOU BITCH!!! - Dark Soul X - 10-11-2008 08:08 AM

matty555 Wrote:Why didn't you say something to her?..

I totally fucking should have...It's just not me to yell and shit.

Re: HOW DARE YOU...FUCK YOU BITCH!!! - The Wadekarl - 10-13-2008 10:58 AM

Do know what her e-mail address/house address is? Or do you know where you can find that info?

You can probably see where I'm going here.

Re: HOW DARE YOU...FUCK YOU BITCH!!! - i-am-the-liquor - 10-13-2008 12:27 PM

i would have pitched a bitch fit in her class for a good few minutes then walk off campus when she sends you to the office, inless she calls security, then boot it.

Re: HOW DARE YOU...FUCK YOU BITCH!!! - random_name - 10-13-2008 04:59 PM

next time, yell at her and throw a tantrum. then stroll off the school premises in a casual manner like it is a completely normal thing to do.

Re: HOW DARE YOU...FUCK YOU BITCH!!! - Dark Soul X - 10-14-2008 12:37 PM

Definately. I don't care what the hell she does. I can't serve detentions, because I live too far away from home and they do this after school, and I wouldn't anyway. Suspensions would only be time off from school.