School Survival Forums
The hatred of school and my life thinking of school.Writing - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: The hatred of school and my life thinking of school.Writing (/showthread.php?tid=11634)

The hatred of school and my life thinking of school.Writing - Reptorian - 12-18-2008 11:32 AM

I started out young 6 months old-2 years old with a talent of drawing. I learned all by myself without any teacher for the most part. This teaches me later in life that you don't need any teacher to teach you and it is much better to learn by yourself. I have so much passion for drawing till middle school and high school keeping me away from it due to the useless things such as homework, classwork..

When I go to 6th grade, I still enjoy school. In few weeks later, I started to feel the hatred toward school. Very few or none people tells me to hate school, but more tells me to like school. My parents ask me if I used drug, I wouldn't use drug, and then they asked me about peer pressure, I told them that I hated it all by my choice. I wasn't enjoying homework since 8th grade. I looked up on anti-school searches and I found this site.

As I starting high school, I realize what is wrong with the school system and how they damage some of the students. One way they damage the student is using unnecessary forcing may lead to problems later in life, and it might turn to be irreversible without a powerful help. As the people is taught that school is "harmless" from young age and later in life, some blame themselves for their attitude and forces themselves to do the work while that'll only lead to more problems. During I was realizing this, I talked to my parents using reason and they ain't gonna listen because they think I have a psychological problem while I'm totally fine when I'm not doing anything that I know causes very bad effect on me. When I was thinking about this for a while, I was thinking how could the people that enjoy school enjoys causing suffering to animals and people.

Lastly, strangely I got into writing even though I hate reading and writing during school. Yeah I know this is off topic but I just wanna type this sentence out. Any crits?

Re: The hatred of school and my life thinking of school.Writing - Aviator - 12-18-2008 12:55 PM

Quote:I was thinking how could the people that enjoy school enjoys causing suffering to animals and people.

I don't think that this is correct. People who run schools start out with good intentions in mind, or at least believe that they are doing the right thing, and a few of them become corrupt with power. That doesn't mean they enjoy causing suffering, in fact, going to school is hardly suffering at all, it's just stupid. While you're there, you're not in pain, you're not being tortured, your warm, hopefully you're not completely miserbale all of the day, and you can go home at the end of the day. They can't cause suffering when no real suffering goes on in the first place. And they can't enjoy suffering that doesn't exist.

There is a huge difference between torturing animals and trying to educate kids.

No don't get me wrong, I don't want to be there as much as the next person, but I don't see school as a terrible torture, and I'm sure that the principal and her gang of goons don't mean me any harm. They just go around educating us in a fundamentally stupid way. I don't suffer there, I'm just bored and frustrated.

Re: The hatred of school and my life thinking of school.Writing - Steven - 12-18-2008 06:32 PM

StylizedCarfan1 Wrote:During I was realizing this, I talked to my parents using reason and they ain't gonna listen because they think I have a psychological problem while I'm totally fine when I'm not doing anything that I know causes very bad effect on me.

same here, if i tell my oppinion about school to ppl around me they all think im fucking insane. I thought parents should be your closest "friends" well guess what? they're not even close to beeing a friend, not even a parent anymore, bcs parents understand their kids (or at least they should...). Don't even try to discuss with them about school if they don't wana act like they're your parents.

SoulRiser once told me, on the forum here, to write a letter to my parents and leave it on a desk somewhere so they will read it while i'm not around to argue with them. I haven't tried that yet, since I doubt I won't be considered insane again lol, but it's worth trying imo

Re: The hatred of school and my life thinking of school.Writing - Reptorian - 12-19-2008 09:28 AM

Aviator Wrote:
Quote:I was thinking how could the people that enjoy school enjoys causing suffering to animals and people.

I don't think that this is correct. People who run schools start out with good intentions in mind, or at least believe that they are doing the right thing, and a few of them become corrupt with power. That doesn't mean they enjoy causing suffering, in fact, going to school is hardly suffering at all, it's just stupid. While you're there, you're not in pain, you're not being tortured, your warm, hopefully you're not completely miserbale all of the day, and you can go home at the end of the day. They can't cause suffering when no real suffering goes on in the first place. And they can't enjoy suffering that doesn't exist.

There is a huge difference between torturing animals and trying to educate kids.

No don't get me wrong, I don't want to be there as much as the next person, but I don't see school as a terrible torture, and I'm sure that the principal and her gang of goons don't mean me any harm. They just go around educating us in a fundamentally stupid way. I don't suffer there, I'm just bored and frustrated.
Of course there is huge differences, but there's also similarities in humans being in human school and animals in the zoo.That similarity is extreme boreness. Think about animals and humans, don't say anything about the human intelligence cause some few animals are capable of extreme intelligence . Animals have emotions, communication in some way similar to ours.

Going to school is more like suffering once you realize a lot of it and besides I get pissed during school doing unneccessary work.

Re: The hatred of school and my life thinking of school.Writing - i-am-the-liquor - 12-19-2008 03:38 PM

Aviator Wrote:

depends, cats make somewhat of a similar noise upset thirdgraders make.

Re: The hatred of school and my life thinking of school.Writing - SoulRiser - 12-19-2008 08:55 PM

Some of them do enjoy the feeling of having power over others. But most just do what they do because they think they're doing something good...

"Most of the harm in the world is done by good people, and not by accident, lapse, or omission. It is the result of their deliberate actions, long persevered in, which they hold to be motivated by high ideals toward virtuous ends." – Isabel Paterson

I agree that school does damage people to some extent. That's how it was designed (though as I said, most of the people running schools genuinely think it's doing them good). It was designed to keep people from thinking for themselves, and to make them more likely to let other people decide their lives for them. You can read more about this theory here.