School Survival Forums
I OWN ALL YOUR ASSES - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Site & Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Help, Support & Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: I OWN ALL YOUR ASSES (/showthread.php?tid=11608)

I OWN ALL YOUR ASSES - Guest - 12-20-2008 09:01 PM

Hi,

I have 2 motivations for this post. One being stupid sentimentality the other being magic mushrooms.

The first thing i would like to say is that the authoritar dont got shit on me. The second it that the "k" isnt woring on my computer and its the most fuced up shit i have had do deal with since the crobulla riots and that was bac ctr v in 2005.

Or 2004. I dont know the years are all a big blurr for me. Damn drugs working and shit. Its a bitter sweet high for me. Im continously on ab out 4 substances at the same time. Wich can get kinda confusing at times especially when you have to press ctrl v every time you want to type k which is fucen annoying but must be done out of respect of senior k who has graced us whith his k'ness even though we could have used "C'' but whatever....

So basially i forgot my password again and i think some persons onthis forum may remember what it is.. i.e ... creepy darthmat if your still here... andmaybe kirby so if you know what my passoword is or your online name is soulriser and your a stuc up snob who wont talc to anyone then pls pm me my password which is pointless since ..

pls email my password to ilikeapricots AT yahoo.com.au

that would be awesome.

Thans healps

P to the I to the M to the P and such

p.s. i cant belive souls a snob

Re: I OWN ALL YOUR ASSES - Puchiko - 12-21-2008 07:38 AM

pimp123 Wrote:So basially i forgot my password again and i think some persons onthis forum may remember what it is.. i.e ... creepy darthmat if your still here... andmaybe kirby so if you know what my passoword is or your online name is soulriser and your a stuc up snob who wont talc to anyone then pls pm me my password which is pointless since ..

pls email my password to ilikeapricots AT yahoo.com.au

that would be awesome.

Thans healps

P to the I to the M to the P and such

p.s. i cant belive souls a snob
Kirby left a long time ago, Darthmat is still around. However, I'm pretty sure nobody will hand out a member's password on the assertion that you're him...

SoulRiser is not a snob. She's never been, and never will be.

Re: I OWN ALL YOUR ASSES - random_name - 12-21-2008 08:08 AM

dont insult soul, please.

Re: I OWN ALL YOUR ASSES - aaaaaaasd - 12-21-2008 11:07 PM

OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS

Re: I OWN ALL YOUR ASSES - Darthmat - 12-21-2008 11:38 PM

Hm...

I'm pretty sure that is you, PIMP., but it's not the original email you signed up with. I can send an email to that. Or you can prove it's you by... uuum... I dunno. Prove it's you.

Re: I OWN ALL YOUR ASSES - random_name - 12-22-2008 12:07 AM

click 'forgoten password'?

Re: I OWN ALL YOUR ASSES - pixie - 12-22-2008 12:09 AM

random_name Wrote:click 'forgoten password'?
sensabe thing to do, i have to do it lots.... I forget mine.....

Re: I OWN ALL YOUR ASSES - random_name - 12-22-2008 12:25 AM

pixie Wrote:
random_name Wrote:click 'forgoten password'?
sensabe thing to do, i have to do it lots.... I forget mine.....

i know you do. i also know your school password Biggrin

be nice
be very nice =]

Re: I OWN ALL YOUR ASSES - SoulRiser - 12-22-2008 03:27 AM

just go to the login page and click the "forgot my password" thingie... it'll send your password to you. if that doesn't work I can make you a new one and send that. I'm gonna block out your email in your post so you don't get spam... k?

Re: I OWN ALL YOUR ASSES - random_name - 12-22-2008 03:34 AM

ima do the same thing in ppuchiko's post, ok?

Re: I OWN ALL YOUR ASSES - Darthmat - 12-22-2008 03:38 AM

Good catch, Sarah.

Re: I OWN ALL YOUR ASSES - random_name - 12-22-2008 03:47 AM

Darthmat Wrote:Good catch, Sarah.

=]

Re: I OWN ALL YOUR ASSES - Guest - 12-22-2008 08:41 PM

SoulRiser Wrote:just go to the login page and click the "forgot my password" thingie... it'll send your password to you. if that doesn't work I can make you a new one and send that. I'm gonna block out your email in your post so you don't get spam... k?

ah Soul i can't believe i even dared to doubt you. Even when i insult you your still watching out for me. See guys thats soul for ya always thincing about everyone else but herself. Oh yea and my cay is still no not worcing.

assholes!

Re: I OWN ALL YOUR ASSES - Sunbourn - 12-23-2008 01:24 AM

If your k isn't working then how did you type it in your first post?

Quote:Or 2004. I dont know the years are all a big blurr for me. Damn drugs working and shit. Its a bitter sweet high for me. Im continously on ab out 4 substances at the same time. Wich can get kinda confusing at times especially when you have to press ctrl v every time you want to type k which is fucen annoying but must be done out of respect of senior k who has graced us whith his k'ness even though we could have used "C'' but whatever....

Re: I OWN ALL YOUR ASSES - Puchiko - 12-23-2008 04:48 AM

|55555| Wrote:If your k isn't working then how did you type it in your first post?

Quote:Or 2004. I dont know the years are all a big blurr for me. Damn drugs working and shit. Its a bitter sweet high for me. Im continously on ab out 4 substances at the same time. Wich can get kinda confusing at times especially when you have to press ctrl v every time you want to type k which is fucen annoying but must be done out of respect of senior k who has graced us whith his k'ness even though we could have used "C'' but whatever....
As he said, by pressing ctrl+v, which is the keyboard shortcut for "insert". He simply has k on his clipboard.

Re: I OWN ALL YOUR ASSES - Sunbourn - 12-23-2008 04:52 AM

Oh

Re: I OWN ALL YOUR ASSES - random_name - 12-23-2008 05:36 AM

lol