School Survival Forums
THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA (/showthread.php?tid=11287)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - LOON_ATTIC - 05-09-2009 11:55 AM

Lol

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Amortisatie - 05-09-2009 01:18 PM

yo, el_b

If you don't want to get on people's bad sides here, try not to bump threads that are more than a week old Cool

This one was 3 months old ;D

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Sociopath - 05-10-2009 12:23 AM

el_b Wrote:YES, COMMUNIST BRAINWASHER WHO LOVES TYPING IN CAPS!!!!! I'M AN ANARCHIST TEEN WHO HATES SCHOOL BUT NOT LEARNING. AND I MAY KNOW A WHOLE BUNCH OF STUFF YOU DON'T KNOW AND CAN'T BE LEARNED AT SCHOOL. I AM SICK OF YOU FAGS RESTRAINING OUR LIVES AND TREATING US LIKE GODDAMN DOGS.
cool Cool

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - null - 07-27-2009 03:16 AM

mmm i do not care if he is a troll, i just say tits or gtfo Biggrin

xD troll fail, also their is nothing wrong with being ungratefull but pls post pics of ur mums tits to ur habbo friends and w/e other virtual freinds and enemies you have,as ur life is virtual obviously,lawl Smile

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - IllusoryDeath - 07-27-2009 05:37 AM

lol. I can tell the troll, and I'm even new here. Rolleyes
SPEAKING LOUDLY MAKES PEOPLE THINK UR SMART, YAH? EVERY 1 CAN SEE MEH POINT THEN.

Not so much. The post was still for a good laugh, though. har har har. Cool

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - LOON_ATTIC - 07-30-2009 09:59 AM

School just turned me into a depressed fuck, it didn't make me strong.
IT SEEMS THEY HAVEN'T TAUGH YOU WHERE THE CAPS LOCK IS IN THE KEYBOARD AT SKOOL, YAH?

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Trar - 07-31-2009 02:05 AM

All I have to say is: gtfo troll

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - The Desert Fox - 07-31-2009 06:52 PM

BMP, stop it.

And I'm actually a Minarchist.

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - aerftghyjk - 01-09-2010 07:17 AM

YOU GUYS ARE SAYING HE IS A TROLL BUT I AGREE WITH HIM ANARCHY IS BAD MY SON WAS KILLED BECAUSE OF IT

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Cilaos - 01-09-2010 07:48 AM

[img]http://i48.tinypic.com/33mv02r.jpg[/img]

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Loxor - 01-09-2010 08:06 AM

PROPEGANDA, EVERYWHERE

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - The Desert Fox - 01-09-2010 03:02 PM

TrueAnarchist Wrote:Shut The Fuck Up! you're so retarded I have to actually SPELL OUT shut the fuck up. Ur Dad is an asshole just like you, and anarchy teaches people kindness and peace, unlike ur confederate slave-driving Old Fuck grandpa pedophile. why do some people like school? Some, like this idiot, have been converted by teacher's influence, its no use, he's gone, all we can do now is Kill 'em. we don't want school loving, dick-slapping Fat Fucks like u on THIS SITE, in case u haven't noticed, everyone here HATES SCHOOL, YOU DUMBASS! Why don't you go post this on ur neopets account? This is exactly the kind of idiot you see at Mcdonalds at 1' in the morning. GO TO HELL!

(Sarcasm): Oh, no, its ok, u might not be goin to hell, I guess you can just go to redemption with all the other UNBAPTISED BABIES. asshole.

Lol, Owned, amirite?
I love how even though it was obviously a troll, TA still spewed out his run-of-the-mill sexual insults.

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Jaye. - 01-26-2010 04:53 AM

skooliskool Wrote:NONE OF YOU HAVE ACTUALLY CRITICIZED MY CONTENT... IS IT BECAUSE YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I'M RIGHT BUT TOO AFRAID TO ADMIT IT?
yep, thats definately why. you are so right. we are all anarchists. definately.
......idiot. Cuckoo

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Faby - 01-26-2010 05:19 AM

Jaye. Wrote:
skooliskool Wrote:NONE OF YOU HAVE ACTUALLY CRITICIZED MY CONTENT... IS IT BECAUSE YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I'M RIGHT BUT TOO AFRAID TO ADMIT IT?
......idiot. Cuckoo

This was the second account of a member here, made just for shits and giggles. Your thread resurrection is frowned upon.

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Jaye. - 01-26-2010 05:33 AM

Faby Wrote:
Jaye. Wrote:
......idiot. Cuckoo

This was the second account of a member here, made just for shits and giggles. Your thread resurrection is frowned upon.
well, jeeeze im sorry Hitler.....

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Faby - 01-26-2010 05:34 AM

Jaye. Wrote:well, jeeeze im sorry Hitler.....

8D

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Loxor - 01-26-2010 06:43 AM

Holy shit, Hitler?

Where, oh wait, it's just butthurt.

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - MJSA - 02-12-2010 05:07 AM

_

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Faby - 02-12-2010 05:28 AM

^

Fucking facepalm. IT WAS A JOKE ACCOUNT.

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Colin - 02-12-2010 05:33 AM

ATTN NOOBLETS:
Read the thread before you go about posting in it. If you would have read any of the posts preceding your own, you would have realized that the OP was trollin'. LEARN 2 INTERNET

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Sanjuro - 02-13-2010 04:47 AM

ANARCHY!!!!
*Sets Loxor on fire*
w00t w00t

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Loxor - 02-13-2010 11:18 AM

The hell?

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - LOON_ATTIC - 02-13-2010 12:23 PM

YOU KNOW, CAPS ARE COOL. LAWYERS AND THE FBI USE THEM

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Sanjuro - 02-14-2010 02:45 AM

FUCK YEAH, ANYTHING WRITTEN IN CAPS AND BIG LETTERS IS ALWAYS TRUE!!!!

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - jose - 02-14-2010 07:57 AM

this guy is either
1) a troll
2) a fascist teacher\principle or any other fascist that works with school
3) a brainwashed person

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - LOON_ATTIC - 02-16-2010 02:06 PM

It's actually possible that it's not a troll, my mom though of doing the same thing

Uhoh

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Thought Criminal - 02-18-2010 06:52 AM

This thread makes me want to shoot myself

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Wingless - 02-19-2010 04:13 PM

Successful troll is successful. But make it less obvious next time and not use the Billy Mays key your entire posts...or a really obvious troll username.

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Leon Kinotolian - 02-19-2010 06:16 PM

Wingless Wrote:Successful troll is successful. But make it less obvious next time and not use the Billy Mays key your entire posts...or a really obvious troll username.
HI BILLY MAYS HERE WITH UNDERAGED GIRLS.

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Thought Criminal - 02-20-2010 11:29 PM

SOLD. damn Billy mays is a good sales men. He got me to buy underage girls.