School Survival Forums
THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA (/showthread.php?tid=11287)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - skooliskool - 01-16-2009 05:11 AM

YEAH, I KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE UP TO. YOU ARE JUST A BUNCH OF ANARCHISTS WHO ARE BRAINWASHING CONFUSED TEENS WHO HATE SCHOOL. YOU BELIEVE IN SOME SORT OF NATURAL ORDER WHERE EVERYTHING WILL WORK RIGHT. NEVER MIND THAT DEATH, DISEASE, EARTHQUAKES ARE NATURAL. TECHNOLOGY IS BAD. NEVER MIND THAT THIS FORUM RUNS ON TECHNOLOGY. NEVER MIND THAT THE BEST PLACES TO LIVE ARE THE MOST INDUSTRIALIZED, THAT BEFORE THE INDUSTRIAL REV, 1/5 OF THE KIDS DIED BEFORE AGE 5.

SCHOOL IS LIKE THE HOLOCAUST? YOU UNGRATEFUL BRATS. TELL THAT TO MY GRANDPARENTS ON MY DAD'S SIDE. THEY HAD TO FLEE THE NAZIS. HALF THE ARTICLES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SCHOOL AT ALL, ONLY HOW GOV'T SUCKS. LET'S LET THE RAPISTS AND CRIMINALS RUN FREE THROUGH THE STREETS, SHALL WE? THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BAD PERSON. EVER.

YES, THE SCHOOL SYSTEMS IN AMERICA, WHERE I LIVE, SUCKS. THEY COULD BE GREATLY IMPROVED. BUT I WANT TO IMPROVE THEM, NOT TO DESTROY THEM. THERE ARE KIDS ALL AROUND THE WORLD WHO ARE BEGGING FOR AN EDUCATION. YOU ONLY WANT TO DESTROY THEM BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE... ANARCHISTS.

SCHOOL MADE ME STRONGER. I HAD TO WORK WITH PEOPLE WHOM I DIDN'T LIKE. I BECAME STRONGER BECAUSE OF THESE EXPERIENCES. THE REAL WORLD WORKS LIKE THIS. A GED IS MERELY A TRICK OF THE U.S. GOVERMENT, NOT THAT IT IS WORSE THAN NO GOVERNMENT. IT IS WAY BETTER.

That's my $.02.... what to you say to that?

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Sanjuro - 01-16-2009 05:14 AM

you need a shrink...

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Fire Elf - 01-16-2009 05:23 AM

Well, thinly disguised anarchist propaganda FTW then.

And we know it's you, BobManPerson. Real trolls don't use caps.

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Sunbourn - 01-16-2009 05:27 AM

Obvious troll is obvious.

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - skooliskool - 01-16-2009 05:40 AM

NONE OF YOU HAVE ACTUALLY CRITICIZED MY CONTENT... IS IT BECAUSE YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I'M RIGHT BUT TOO AFRAID TO ADMIT IT?

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Hanny - 01-16-2009 06:33 AM

No, we just know you're Bobmanperson.

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - classclown - 01-16-2009 06:46 AM

that was good for a laugh

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - random_name - 01-16-2009 06:58 AM

thinly disguised? we arent working hard enough...

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - youvebeenthunderstruck - 01-16-2009 07:00 AM

Actually, this site is a thinly disguised crackhouse. I thought this was obvious to the regulars.

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - The Apathy - 01-16-2009 07:14 AM

skooliskool Wrote:YEAH, I KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE UP TO. YOU ARE JUST A BUNCH OF ANARCHISTS WHO ARE BRAINWASHING CONFUSED TEENS WHO HATE SCHOOL. YOU BELIEVE IN SOME SORT OF NATURAL ORDER WHERE EVERYTHING WILL WORK RIGHT. NEVER MIND THAT DEATH, DISEASE, EARTHQUAKES ARE NATURAL. TECHNOLOGY IS BAD. NEVER MIND THAT THIS FORUM RUNS ON TECHNOLOGY. NEVER MIND THAT THE BEST PLACES TO LIVE ARE THE MOST INDUSTRIALIZED, THAT BEFORE THE INDUSTRIAL REV, 1/5 OF THE KIDS DIED BEFORE AGE 5.

SCHOOL IS LIKE THE HOLOCAUST? YOU UNGRATEFUL BRATS. TELL THAT TO MY GRANDPARENTS ON MY DAD'S SIDE. THEY HAD TO FLEE THE NAZIS. HALF THE ARTICLES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SCHOOL AT ALL, ONLY HOW GOV'T SUCKS. LET'S LET THE RAPISTS AND CRIMINALS RUN FREE THROUGH THE STREETS, SHALL WE? THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BAD PERSON. EVER.

YES, THE SCHOOL SYSTEMS IN AMERICA, WHERE I LIVE, SUCKS. THEY COULD BE GREATLY IMPROVED. BUT I WANT TO IMPROVE THEM, NOT TO DESTROY THEM. THERE ARE KIDS ALL AROUND THE WORLD WHO ARE BEGGING FOR AN EDUCATION. YOU ONLY WANT TO DESTROY THEM BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE... ANARCHISTS.

SCHOOL MADE ME STRONGER. I HAD TO WORK WITH PEOPLE WHOM I DIDN'T LIKE. I BECAME STRONGER BECAUSE OF THESE EXPERIENCES. THE REAL WORLD WORKS LIKE THIS. A GED IS MERELY A TRICK OF THE U.S. GOVERMENT, NOT THAT IT IS WORSE THAN NO GOVERNMENT. IT IS WAY BETTER.

What does this have anything to do with us making school non compulsory?

Its a selfish organization School generally keeps boys from becoming men. Its a human crime. enough said.

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - youvebeenthunderstruck - 01-16-2009 07:21 AM

Spacey, it's obviously a troll. If you can't tell the difference...

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Pieman - 01-16-2009 07:22 AM

Sanjuro Wrote:you need a shrink...

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - boyfox95 - 01-16-2009 07:37 AM

Something_Spacey Wrote:
skooliskool Wrote:YEAH, I KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE UP TO. YOU ARE JUST A BUNCH OF ANARCHISTS WHO ARE BRAINWASHING CONFUSED TEENS WHO HATE SCHOOL. YOU BELIEVE IN SOME SORT OF NATURAL ORDER WHERE EVERYTHING WILL WORK RIGHT. NEVER MIND THAT DEATH, DISEASE, EARTHQUAKES ARE NATURAL. TECHNOLOGY IS BAD. NEVER MIND THAT THIS FORUM RUNS ON TECHNOLOGY. NEVER MIND THAT THE BEST PLACES TO LIVE ARE THE MOST INDUSTRIALIZED, THAT BEFORE THE INDUSTRIAL REV, 1/5 OF THE KIDS DIED BEFORE AGE 5.

What does this have anything to do with us making school non compulsory?

Its a selfish organization School generally keeps boys from becoming men. Its a human crime. enough said.

spacey, he's taking the piss.

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - random_name - 01-16-2009 07:38 AM

whoops - that was me, sorry.

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Fire Elf - 01-16-2009 07:43 AM

Something_Spacey Wrote:What does this have anything to do with us making school non compulsory?

Dude, this guy is a troll. There's no point in debating with him.

On a side note, you posted "School generally keeps boys from becoming men"... What the fuck does that mean?

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Milk2Go - 01-16-2009 09:47 AM

Hanhan Wrote:No, we just know you're Bobmanperson.
It's not me. Really.

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - John Tuttle - 01-16-2009 09:48 AM

Strange, I'm here and I'm not even a supporter or anarchy.

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - NiteRaidah - 01-16-2009 11:07 AM

Fire Elf Wrote:
Something_Spacey Wrote:What does this have anything to do with us making school non compulsory?

Dude, this guy is a troll. There's no point in debating with him.

On a side note, you posted "School generally keeps boys from becoming men"... What the fuck does that mean?

PICK UP

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Thought Criminal - 01-16-2009 11:25 AM

Please do not ingest large amounts of crack before posting

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Quioxte - 01-16-2009 01:10 PM

You know what this guy is right, I quit. Nah, just kidding. Remember, don't do drugs, and drop out of school. Oh yeah, and especially don't do drugs before posting here like an idiot.

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - mudkip liek - 01-16-2009 02:18 PM

Pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow.

Fuck I suck at insults.

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Thought Criminal - 01-16-2009 02:24 PM

Laugh you do know he's just a troll right?

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - mudkip liek - 01-16-2009 03:24 PM

it's obvious

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - psychopath - 01-16-2009 07:32 PM

You have a small penis. That's my $2000...what to you say to that?

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Sanjuro - 01-17-2009 12:56 AM

I say... LOL

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - liq3 - 01-17-2009 02:10 AM

@OP: Caps lock, cruise control for cool.

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - SoulRiser - 01-17-2009 05:43 AM

Yes, school is good for you - where else can you learn to turn on the CAPS LOCK KEY AND THEN NEVER FIND IT AGAIN TO TURN IT OFF? Laugh

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Swift - 01-19-2009 06:23 AM

Who said school was like the Holocaust?

It's more like a gulag if anything.

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Quioxte - 01-19-2009 06:38 AM

liq3 Wrote:@OP: Caps lock, cruise control for cool.

Laugh

Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA - Thought Criminal - 01-19-2009 06:42 AM

Laugh that's defiantly the truth