School Survival Forums
Were not a Minority - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Youth Rights (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Were not a Minority (/showthread.php?tid=11278)

Were not a Minority - The Apathy - 01-16-2009 08:45 AM

HighSchool
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... igh+school

Look at this. Have you guys ever wondered that maybe those "Gangsta" peeps who think they're the bomb, those rap lovin "Playahs" ect are smarter than we think?

I see a whole bunch of these kinda peeps ditch school midday, I''m considering a few of them might actually know whats going and why they hate school. In which case we have quite a few teen subcultures on are side to work with. Thoughts?

Re: Were not a Minority - Thought Criminal - 01-16-2009 09:28 AM

win Biggrin this is a perfect definition

Re: Were not a Minority - Swift - 01-16-2009 09:33 AM

Anyone who thumbed down these definitions is nothing but a sheep.

That page is win.

Re: Were not a Minority - Thought Criminal - 01-16-2009 10:26 AM

ThePosterFormerlyKnownAsSwift Wrote:Anyone who thumbed down these definitions is nothing but a sheep.
QFT

Re: Were not a Minority - Sunbourn - 01-16-2009 11:36 AM

I know a black "gangster" type person that actually has had a lot of intelligente stuff to say against school.

Re: Were not a Minority - psychopath - 01-16-2009 06:01 PM

This is a very ignorant thread, with very ignorant posts

Well the "gangster" types at my school seem to feel guilty about disliking school. So they dislike school, but they think that it is wrong to, and they don't really know what's wrong with school. They may not be sheeple, but they don't know much. Smile

Re: Were not a Minority - liq3 - 01-16-2009 07:14 PM

psychopath Wrote:This is a very ignorant thread, with very ignorant posts

Well the "gangster" types at my school seem to feel guilty about disliking school. So they dislike school, but they think that it is wrong to, and they don't really know what's wrong with school. They may not be sheeple, but they don't know much. Smile
Educate them then.

Re: Were not a Minority - psychopath - 01-16-2009 07:26 PM

This happens to be the only active anti-school forum online(making us a minority), and I don't see how gangster types that understand school could possibly be plentiful.

I also smell a scent of ignorance...just my opinion

Re: Were not a Minority - SoulRiser - 01-16-2009 10:18 PM

I used to feel guilty about hating school. But that was back when I thought I was a... minority.

I don't see what harm it could do to at least talk to 'em and tell them they're not alone and there's nothing to be ashamed of.

Re: Were not a Minority - Thought Criminal - 01-17-2009 03:03 AM

yeah i agree with soul, feeling like a minority for hating school sucks.
i went to a school with a bunch of smug fags who liked school. finding this
site helped greatly.

Re: Were not a Minority - classclown - 01-17-2009 03:08 AM

yea some of them prolly hate school for good reasons but others are just doing it for appearence prolly

Re: Were not a Minority - assaultmedic - 01-17-2009 08:03 PM

the people that call us stupid are more likely the stupid ones

Were not a Minority - The man - 04-12-2017 05:02 AM

This thread=win

Were not a Minority - James Comey - 04-12-2017 05:27 AM

A serious anti-schooling movement would try to integrate as many people as possible.

Anti-school is a pretty vague ideology. Also the OP kinda comes off as a bit of a Nice Guy who's jealous. Just saying.

Were not a Minority - DreamRebel - 04-12-2017 07:19 AM

Really, I think some anti school sentiment would comfort a lot of kids I've known who think they aren't smart just because they don't know words like "defenestration." The world needs to come to embrace everybody's different strengths instead of forcing them to impractically confront every perceived weakness.

Were not a Minority - James Comey - 04-12-2017 02:38 PM

I think our issue is that the anti-school ideology is kinda vague and isn't really unified, but we can at least start somewhere...