School Survival Forums
............ - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: ............ (/showthread.php?tid=10835)

............ - AWOL - 02-03-2009 03:06 PM

There is no title I know.

GODDAMNIT I HATE SCHOOL!!! IT SUCKS. Only thing good about it is that I'm learning sign language off a friend.

BUT THE REST IS BULLSHIT. TWO OF MY TEACHERS I CANT UNDERSTAND, THE REST ARE TOO STRICT OR BORING OR ARE KICKASS. BUT I DON'T GET THE KICKASS ONE'S. ARGH!!!

Re: ............ - classclown - 02-03-2009 03:11 PM

try to switch your classes, if you cant just drop 1 and T.A. for one of the cool ones it well help destress you. or you could skip but try the other 2 first

Re: ............ - mudkip liek - 02-03-2009 03:18 PM

I know. School's unhealthy for you. If I could just get more sleep, dammit.
Wanna know what sucks? I have study hall first period, where I do absolutely nothing, yet I still have to wake up at 6:00 in the morning just to get to homeroom on time.

Re: ............ - classclown - 02-03-2009 03:19 PM

chem sleep in study hall silly.

Re: ............ - mudkip liek - 02-03-2009 03:21 PM

I know, I do. But what's the point when I can sleep at home where it's more comfortable?

Getting off topic. Must not post anymore.

Edit: REPORT ME!!!!!!

Re: ............ - classclown - 02-03-2009 03:23 PM

id bring a pillow or a poofy sweater but yea of topic

Re: ............ - AWOL - 02-03-2009 03:49 PM

USE THE FUCKING EDIT BUTTON FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. Not that I believe in christ but meh.

Re: ............ - random_name - 02-03-2009 09:10 PM

this may sound amazingly stupid to some people - but can someone please explain what homeroom is?

Re: ............ - Fire Elf - 02-03-2009 10:16 PM

random_name Wrote:this may sound amazingly stupid to some people - but can someone please explain what homeroom is?
The first class of the day (or, in some places, a specially set 15 minutes before it). This is also where they usually check who's at school and who's not, and, if you live in the US, they also do some nationalistic bullshit.

Re: ............ - random_name - 02-03-2009 10:19 PM

ok then, thanks. i guess its like form period in the UK...

Re: ............ - AWOL - 02-04-2009 03:37 PM

Nah, it's any class you go to regularly. For example. Say my English teacher was also my HSIE teacher. Then that teacher would be my homeroom teacher.

Re: ............ - PunchingYou - 02-06-2009 02:38 PM

火 Wrote:There is no title I know.

GODDAMNIT I HATE SCHOOL!!! IT SUCKS. Only thing good about it is that I'm learning sign language off a friend.

BUT THE REST IS BULLSHIT. TWO OF MY TEACHERS I CANT UNDERSTAND, THE REST ARE TOO STRICT OR BORING OR ARE KICKASS. BUT I DON'T GET THE KICKASS ONE'S. ARGH!!!

how much asl can you do?

yeah sign language is like the only cool class in my schedule, not counting painting and programming.

Re: ............ - AWOL - 02-06-2009 03:58 PM

Not much. I know.

MNLAEIOU 123456789 and 10.

Dolphin, shark, monkey. Fire. On. In. Sydney. Airport.

Good, bad, faggot (as in cigarette). And that's pretty much it. Oh wait, I know everything. As in the word everything.