School Survival Forums
a great big FUCK YOU to school systems all over the world - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: a great big FUCK YOU to school systems all over the world (/showthread.php?tid=10739)

a great big FUCK YOU to school systems all over the world - Mr. President - 02-08-2009 12:11 AM

this is just a thread to vent about the fucked up school systems all over the world. if anyone wants to join the A.S.S.C just ask me and i'll send you the rules and regulations for it.

Re: a great big FUCK YOU to school systems all over the world - returnal - 02-08-2009 12:25 AM

killrkyle414 Wrote:A.S.S.C
What's that? Cult of The Dead Cow with an anti-school bent?

Re: a great big FUCK YOU to school systems all over the world - Mr. President - 02-08-2009 12:38 AM

∆ Wrote:
killrkyle414 Wrote:A.S.S.C
What's that? Cult of The Dead Cow with an anti-school bent?

it's Anti-School System Coalition. focusing on tearing down the currupt school system and rebuilding it for a better learning institute and support system for our fellow community.

Re: a great big FUCK YOU to school systems all over the world - Sunbourn - 02-08-2009 12:44 AM

Fail.

Re: a great big FUCK YOU to school systems all over the world - Mr. President - 02-08-2009 12:45 AM

|55555| Wrote:Fail.

wtf do you mean fail

Re: a great big FUCK YOU to school systems all over the world - returnal - 02-08-2009 12:48 AM

killrkyle414 Wrote:

wtf do you mean fail
Ignore 5. He's a troll.

Anyways, if this "group" of yours does anything, make sure people here know.

Re: a great big FUCK YOU to school systems all over the world - Sunbourn - 02-08-2009 12:52 AM

∆ Wrote:
killrkyle414 Wrote:

wtf do you mean fail
Ignore 5. He's a troll.

Fuck you, I'm a semi-reformed troll.

Re: a great big FUCK YOU to school systems all over the world - Mr. President - 02-08-2009 08:55 AM

Newtown Wrote:
killrkyle414 Wrote:

wtf do you mean fail
Ignore 5. He's a troll.

i will dude.

Re: a great big FUCK YOU to school systems all over the world - Milk2Go - 02-08-2009 12:06 PM

I highly doubt your "organization" has any members besides you. You don't even have any kind of website. Plus, your grammar and spelling are horrible.
Unless you can prove to this community that you have a real, functioning, active anti-school community with more than one member that actually has some way of promoting itself, don't even bother spewing your useless ASSC bullshit.

Re: a great big FUCK YOU to school systems all over the world - Mr. President - 02-09-2009 01:33 PM

BobManPerson Wrote:I highly doubt your "organization" has any members besides you. You don't even have any kind of website. Plus, your grammar and spelling are horrible.
Unless you can prove to this community that you have a real, functioning, active anti-school community with more than one member that actually has some way of promoting itself, don't even bother spewing your useless ASSC bullshit.
bitch who are you to come here and rag on me, you don't know me like that bitch so don't fucking tell me what to do. i am not here to argue with punk ass bitches like you, so just chill with that. and i am here to promote my organization ass hole, i am here to recruit people into this, the website is in progress and as far as my spelling and grammar...well wtf does that have to do with anything. i'm not talking in "proper" spelling and grammar because i don't feel like it. i am perfectly capable of doing so, just didn't feel like it. so unless your here to join my organization don't fucking come here and complain and be a bitch. so have a great day, and fuck you Fu

Re: a great big FUCK YOU to school systems all over the world - Sunbourn - 02-09-2009 01:35 PM

killrkyle414 Wrote:
BobManPerson Wrote:I highly doubt your "organization" has any members besides you. You don't even have any kind of website. Plus, your grammar and spelling are horrible.
bitch who are you to come here and rag on me, you don't know me like that bitch so don't fucking tell me what to do. i am not here to argue with punk ass bitches like you, so just chill with that. and i am here to promote my organization ass hole, i am here to recruit people into this, the website is in progress and as far as my spelling and grammar...well wtf does that have to do with anything. i'm not talking in "proper" spelling and grammar because i don't feel like it. i am perfectly capable of doing so, just didn't feel like it. so unless your here to join my organization don't fucking come here and complain and be a bitch. so have a great day, and fuck you Fu
I lol'd.

Re: a great big FUCK YOU to school systems all over the world - MM - 02-09-2009 01:38 PM

killrkyle414 Wrote:you don't know me like that bitch

Re: a great big FUCK YOU to school systems all over the world - Aviator - 02-09-2009 01:52 PM

killrkyle414 Wrote:bitch who are you to come here and rag on me, you don't know me like that bitch so don't fucking tell me what to do. i am not here to argue with punk ass bitches like you, so just chill with that. and i am here to promote my organization ass hole, i am here to recruit people into this, the website is in progress and as far as my spelling and grammar...well wtf does that have to do with anything. i'm not talking in "proper" spelling and grammar because i don't feel like it. i am perfectly capable of doing so, just didn't feel like it. so unless your here to join my organization don't fucking come here and complain and be a bitch. so have a great day, and fuck you Fu

I don't often agree with BobManPerson, but he has a point.

How are we supposed to know that your organization exists without a website? How do we know what it stands for, or who's in it, or what you've done when we don't have anything to go on except for your word? I highly suggest that you create a website (even if it's a free one - check out freewebs) with some information on it for us to review, alright? You can't really blame someone for being dubious when there isn't any information.

Secondly, grammar does have a lot to do with it. Online, where we can't really see much of each other except for the words we type for others to read, first impressions are made by how you type. Someone with good grammar and decent spelling will be taken much more seriously than someone who doesn't bother.

You call yourself a leader of an organization, yet, your typing skills arn't making you look very professional. Not to say that you arn't, but you have to understand, it's a first impression thing. Also, you say that you're trying to recruit here, but, with your lack of grammar, you arn't making yourself look like a very capable leader. Fix it up, and you might find yourself with more interest.

Also, there was no reason to jump down Bob's throat the way you did. There are better ways to argue and debate than to start off with insulting someone, alright? Again, the use of words there didn't make a great first impression. On the internet, it's all about words - how you type them, where you place them, and which ones you choose. The better you are at doing that, the more respect you'll garner in a smaller period of time, and the more successful you will be.

Trust me on that.

And also, Bob was here first. HE didn't come here to rag on you... YOU came here after him and proceded to share your organization, and then jump down his throat. But, regardless of that, this isn't a territory war.

And please, before you reply to me, be sure to use civil language, have a civil argument, and explain things in great detail. Purely insulting me and calling yourself right won't help you in the long run. Be nice to me, and I'll be nice to you.

Re: a great big FUCK YOU to school systems all over the world - Mr. President - 02-09-2009 02:24 PM

Aviator Wrote:
killrkyle414 Wrote:bitch who are you to come here and rag on me, you don't know me like that bitch so don't fucking tell me what to do. i am not here to argue with punk ass bitches like you, so just chill with that. and i am here to promote my organization ass hole, i am here to recruit people into this, the website is in progress and as far as my spelling and grammar...well wtf does that have to do with anything. i'm not talking in "proper" spelling and grammar because i don't feel like it. i am perfectly capable of doing so, just didn't feel like it. so unless your here to join my organization don't fucking come here and complain and be a bitch. so have a great day, and fuck you Fu

I don't often agree with BobManPerson, but he has a point.

How are we supposed to know that your organization exists without a website? How do we know what it stands for, or who's in it, or what you've done when we don't have anything to go on except for your word? I highly suggest that you create a website (even if it's a free one - check out freewebs) with some information on it for us to review, alright? You can't really blame someone for being dubious when there isn't any information.

Secondly, grammar does have a lot to do with it. Online, where we can't really see much of each other except for the words we type for others to read, first impressions are made by how you type. Someone with good grammar and decent spelling will be taken much more seriously than someone who doesn't bother.

You call yourself a leader of an organization, yet, your typing skills arn't making you look very professional. Not to say that you arn't, but you have to understand, it's a first impression thing. Also, you say that you're trying to recruit here, but, with your lack of grammar, you arn't making yourself look like a very capable leader. Fix it up, and you might find yourself with more interest.

Also, there was no reason to jump down Bob's throat the way you did. There are better ways to argue and debate than to start off with insulting someone, alright? Again, the use of words there didn't make a great first impression. On the internet, it's all about words - how you type them, where you place them, and which ones you choose. The better you are at doing that, the more respect you'll garner in a smaller period of time, and the more successful you will be.

Trust me on that.

And also, Bob was here first. HE didn't come here to rag on you... YOU came here after him and proceded to share your organization, and then jump down his throat. But, regardless of that, this isn't a territory war.

And please, before you reply to me, be sure to use civil language, have a civil argument, and explain things in great detail. Purely insulting me and calling yourself right won't help you in the long run. Be nice to me, and I'll be nice to you.
ok, you may have a point. however, he did not have to come to my thread and tell me to not advertise my organization just because i'm still in the process of creating it. i am looking for others who want to join and help me build it from the ground up. so a message to all. please do not come to my thread and try to be condescending to me or put down my organization. oh i almost forgot, you do not know me well enough to say if i'm not a good leader or not, judging on my spelling and grammar, ha, please don't criticize me. i am not going to further this argument, or debate or what ever you want to call it.

Re: a great big FUCK YOU to school systems all over the world - AWOL - 02-09-2009 03:29 PM

If you don't have a website then I can nearly guarantee you that we, as a fellow anti-school community, far outnumber you. And have better grammar. Well, some of us have better grammar.

Re: a great big FUCK YOU to school systems all over the world - Mr. President - 02-09-2009 03:47 PM

火 Wrote:If you don't have a website then I can nearly guarantee you that we, as a fellow anti-school community, far outnumber you. And have better grammar. Well, some of us have better grammar.
i just finished the website, and just to be clear, I am the only member. so, because i just started organizing this. So anyone who is interested in joining, please, PM me and i'll give you the information.

Re: a great big FUCK YOU to school systems all over the world - AWOL - 02-09-2009 04:09 PM

Um... You might be better off joining us or the website Strat/Gayarou is making. You would have more of a chance.

Re: a great big FUCK YOU to school systems all over the world - Mr. President - 02-10-2009 01:31 AM

火 Wrote:Um... You might be better off joining us or the website Strat/Gayarou is making. You would have more of a chance.
no, I'm going to stay with mine. thanks though.

Re: a great big FUCK YOU to school systems all over the world - random_name - 02-10-2009 03:39 AM

i wont go to that site - i dont think i would be welcomed.

Re: a great big FUCK YOU to school systems all over the world - Aviator - 02-10-2009 09:02 AM

Quote:ok, you may have a point.

Thank you. Smile

Quote:however, he did not have to come to my thread and tell me to not advertise my organization just because i'm still in the process of creating it. i am looking for others who want to join and help me build it from the ground up.

I think, now I'm not sure, but I think Bob meant to give you some advice; things like create a website, give us more information on it, and improve you're grammar. , Bob says hings harshly, and meanly, most of the time, it doesn't mean that he's not somewhat accurate. He was right. At the time, a site, more information and an improvement in your grammar was much needed.

At the present time, more information and an improvement in your grammar is still needed (or, in the case of your grammar, would be appreciated.)

Furthurmore, You posted your thread here, which means that you were probably looking for some kind of feedback. You said it yourself - you are looking to get people to help build your community from the ground up. Advice is all part of that. You're more than welcome to advertise, but have something to advertise first. Smile

Speaking of which, would you mind posting a link to your site? I'm interested in checking it out.

Quote:oh i almost forgot, you do not know me well enough to say if i'm not a good leader or not, judging on my spelling and grammar, ha, please don't criticize me.

I don't know you well enough - you're absolutely right - but from what I have seen of you (first impressions again), I've figured that I don't quite like your style.

You didn't present information on your organization in a way that would make it proud, or hardly present information on it at all. You then attacked someone in a way that would be comparable to a High School fist fight - with poor language choice, and no real reasons to back it up. Furthurmore, you failed to listen or respond to any advice that we've given you about your grammar - which makes me question how you would respond to any other advice given to you by your potential members.

I'm just not getting a very mature, leader-y vibe from you. Forgive me, but I think you need to work on it a bit.

In the meantime, please do stick around these forums and take part in some of the other discussions we have here so that we all *can* get to know you, and perhaps make a fairer call on you. You certainly do have determination, from what I've seen, and you're not afraid to stick up for yourself. Good qualities.

I look forward to seeing you elsewhere on the boards. Smile

Oh yes, and as a suggestion, run your posts through word, before posting. Just copy and paste them, use the spellcheck feature to fix up your grammar for you (takes about 3 seconds, I just ran your previous post through it), and repaste it back into the post box. Your sentance structure and stuff is fine, so no worries about that - just a few capitalization things. Word fixes it easy.

After running it through word, and making no other changes, this is what it came out as:

Quote:Ok, you may have a point. However, he did not have to come to my thread and tell me to not advertise my organization just because I’m still in the process of creating it. I am looking for others who want to join and help me build it from the ground up. So a message to all. Please do not come to my thread and try to be condescending to me or put down my organization. Oh I almost forgot, you do not know me well enough to say if I’m not a good leader or not, judging on my spelling and grammar, ha, please don't criticize me. I am not going to further this argument, or debate or what ever you want to call it.

Much better, I think. Smile

Re: a great big FUCK YOU to school systems all over the world - returnal - 02-10-2009 09:14 AM

Mr. President Wrote:
Newtown Wrote:Ignore 5. He's a troll.

i will dude.
I was, to say the truth, being sarcastic.

Aviator Wrote:I don't often agree with BobManPerson, but he has a point.

Trust me on that.

Re: a great big FUCK YOU to school systems all over the world - Milk2Go - 02-10-2009 11:02 AM

is now a meme.

Also, if you don't know how to capitalize the first letter of every sentence and spell words properly, don't expect me to take you seriously.

Re: a great big FUCK YOU to school systems all over the world - Mr. President - 02-11-2009 06:31 AM

BobManPerson Wrote:
is now a meme.

Also, if you don't know how to capitalize the first letter of every sentence and spell words properly, don't expect me to take you seriously.
Oh, I'm so sorry that I didn't live up to your expectations. I don't really understand why you are still on my thread if you think it isn't a good idea. So if you don't mind, leave.

Re: a great big FUCK YOU to school systems all over the world - returnal - 02-11-2009 08:02 AM

Mr. President Wrote:Oh, I'm so sorry that I didn't live up to your expectations. I don't really understand why you are still on my thread if you think it isn't a good idea. So if you don't mind, leave.
Oh, I'm so sorry that I didn't live up to your expectations. I don't really understand why you are still on my thread if you think it isn't a good idea. So if you don't mind, leave.

Re: a great big FUCK YOU to school systems all over the world - MM - 02-11-2009 08:34 AM

Wut