School Survival Forums
Single greatest rant ever - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Youth Rights (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Single greatest rant ever (/showthread.php?tid=10444)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Single greatest rant ever - SoulRiser - 06-04-2011 05:59 AM

lol pwnt Laugh

Re: Single greatest rant ever - Absnt - 06-07-2011 01:02 PM

Faby Wrote:The OP sucks.

I'm sorry, the message can be as true and valid and amazing as the author had intended it to be, but frothing at the mouth and tossing insults is not the way to draw adults' attention.

This shit belongs in a journal, not in the open internet where people can read it and then claim that, oh, how should youngsters be able to drive and drink if they can't even express themselves civilly?

Internet celebrities aside; the reason I disagree is that it isn't from adults that change is going to come, but from like minded people and the students themselves. Also, there's merit to galens rant. Fuck what the adults are saying. They aren't listening to reason, they are trying to keep their power. They aren't going to give up their power just because we write a couple of logical arguments. I mean shit, we've written and talked reason for over a decade, and hardly anything has changed.

Single greatest rant ever - The man - 05-13-2017 12:21 PM

This http://proyouthpages.com/super.html is pretty good too.

Single greatest rant ever - James Comey - 05-14-2017 06:22 AM

Baby boomers.

RE: Single greatest rant ever - The man - 05-15-2017 08:30 AM

(05-14-2017 06:22 AM)Hansgrohe Wrote:  Baby boomers.

But I'm a virginRoflRofl

RE: Single greatest rant ever - Kid - 06-26-2017 07:21 AM

O_O
Wow, I'm disgusted that people like those mentioned exist......fucking disgusting. What where these people thinking when they thought about having kids?! That,"Hey, someday, lets throw them into a camp merely because of their age!"

This has left me feeling angry and depressed and I kind of feel bad now for being 17. I know, that's stupid, I just get like that.

I'm so glad my parents are normal, sane, nice people that understand kids are people None

EDIT: that was great against those kinds of people though.

Single greatest rant ever - -SCS- - 06-26-2017 10:29 AM

i agree with the whole thing its just kind of edgy so someone who thinks like that might just read the first sentence and stop reading

RE: Single greatest rant ever - sswbm - 06-26-2017 08:21 PM

Putting pro-drug/alcohol stuff in there decreases the credibility even while it's a solid rant other than that.