School Survival Forums
The pain ends now. - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: The pain ends now. (/showthread.php?tid=10188)

The pain ends now. - KnowWhy - 03-14-2009 12:09 AM

So, I've wasted enough of my life at pointless school, it is now coming to a end.

3 Months left, June 17th 2009 is end of school for me i'm free... (Im 16, leaving age in the UK)

School is really pointless in my eyes, all they seem to do is brainwash you or attempt to. I really hate school they treat you like your 9 years old, your not allowed to argue your point, its a open-prison basically & arn't teachers such control freaks...

I'm not predicted any great grades simply because i don't give a shit a have absolutely no motivation to anything i do at school 0% i only do my work otherwise i will get "Punished" (eg detentions, pointless "lines") when im at school im so sleepy i feel like i could just close my eyes and fall asleep but the second i get home i feel awake and motivated to learn what i want, eg programming languages and making money online - I've already started my web design company and have already gained a few thousand pounds within 3 months - School has been holding me back for so long i really hate it i just want to get out and start my own companys i have so many idea's

Anyway got any ideas to make this time go much faster? It seems to be going so slow - I hope i get hit by a bus and go in a coma for a few months untill shitty school ends

Re: The pain ends now. - MM - 03-14-2009 01:04 AM

I had a similar problem. I graduated high school in December, but I had to sit on my ass just to get a couple more credits to get the advanced diploma thing from August to December. Thing is, a lot of classes involved me being on computers, so that helped pass the time.

Just bring something that you like to do to school with you, as long as it won't get you in trouble or anything (unless you don't care). Drawing, writing, etc.

Re: The pain ends now. - SoulRiser - 03-14-2009 03:05 AM

Quote:I've already started my web design company and have already gained a few thousand pounds within 3 months
Ooh, nice. You might like this and this, too. Biggrin